Anonymous

United States

#1 Nov 21, 2012
The fiancÚ and i are big movie buffs but it seems as if we have ran out of good movies to watch, ones we have never seen before anyways. Any suggestions?
seriously?

Chillicothe, OH

#2 Nov 21, 2012
Good is subjective. You should name some movies you enjoyed so people have an idea of what kind of taste you have.
Anonymous

United States

#3 Nov 21, 2012
I enjoy most movies any suggestions will be taken into consideration, and more then likely watched. just trying to see what movies other people have enjoyed so maybe i can enjoy them as well. :)
doc

United States

#4 Nov 21, 2012
If u have netflix only 8 bucks amount watch the walking dead great show
doc

United States

#5 Nov 21, 2012
A month I was meaning
Good One

Lancaster, OH

#6 Nov 21, 2012
Dark Shadows was better than I thought it would be
Good One

Lancaster, OH

#7 Nov 21, 2012
The Double
Anonymous

United States

#8 Nov 21, 2012
O yes i have netflix and i am an avid walking dead fan! It would have to be my favorite tv program!
Blind Deaf and Dumb

Chillicothe, OH

#9 Nov 21, 2012
New Red Dawn starts today hell yeah!!!! Love the original.
Anonymous

United States

#10 Nov 21, 2012
Good One wrote:
The Double
thanks for the suggestions i will definitely check them out!
Anonymous

United States

#11 Nov 21, 2012
Blind Deaf and Dumb wrote:
New Red Dawn starts today hell yeah!!!! Love the original.
i loved the original also, as soon as i can get a sitter i will be going out to see the new one! I may have to wait until it comes out on dvd though. lol
duh

Chillicothe, OH

#12 Nov 21, 2012
riiiight wrote:
The fiancÚ and i are big movie buffs but it seems as if we have ran out of good movies to watch, ones we have never seen before anyways. Any suggestions?
Go to the video store your on the wrong site dumb people these days lol.... Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha Or your one of those fellows that has no money..... Bahahahahahahahahahahahahaha Geeees people
Good One

Lancaster, OH

#13 Nov 21, 2012
Do we even still have a video store in town, or just redbox?
doc

United States

#14 Nov 21, 2012
duh wrote:
<quoted text>Go to thue video store your on the wrong site dumb people these days lol.... Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha Or your one of those fellows that has no money..... Bahahahahahahahahahahahahaha Geeees people
. There is always a smart ass ,video store just about a thing of the past
Anonymous

United States

#15 Nov 21, 2012
duh wrote:
<quoted text>Go to the video store your on the wrong site dumb people these days lol.... Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha Or your one of those fellows that has no money..... Bahahahahahahahahahahahahaha Geeees people
Alrighty then, not much more you can say to a post like this. Thanks for the input.:)
Blind Deaf and Dumb

Chillicothe, OH

#16 Nov 21, 2012
I love "Where the buffalo roam" it's Bill Murray as Hunter S. Thompson way before "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas" good stuff people!
Anonymous

United States

#17 Nov 21, 2012
Blind Deaf and Dumb wrote:
I love "Where the buffalo roam" it's Bill Murray as Hunter S. Thompson way before "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas" good stuff people!
i LOVE bill murray! I will check that one out for sure!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chillicothe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Strip Bar coming Soon (Feb '17) 1 hr joanna50 31
The local disease... 1 hr joanna50 29
christy scherer (Jul '14) 2 hr Jessicas daddy 20
Disgusted 2 hr joanna50 257
Sam kellough 4 hr Joe 3
Noel and magil family 4 hr trailertrash 12
Tiffany Gillum 4 hr mini 7

Chillicothe Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance