Hmm

United States

#21 Nov 20, 2012
You should be so ashamed of yourself putting her in here. Ashlee is one of the best people I know. She would give the shirt off her back to her worst enemy. she has always been that way. There are few genuinely good people in this town, and it makes me sick to see her on here. She wouldn't do this to you, I don't care who you are. Go run your mouth about some pill head skank and leave th ones who are actually going somewhere in life out of this drama infested site.
Stephanie

United States

#22 Nov 20, 2012
If this is about Ashlee, my family member.try this....keep your nose on your own face! She is an awesome girl! You ppl bash someone who doesn't deserve it. Ridiculous....
Btw

United States

#23 Nov 20, 2012
Thia is about Ashlee, the girl that broke my heart multiple times. Idc who she is related 2 but the fact that all these ppl r defending her pisses me off. U don't kno the whole story. Oh well, drew can deal with her shit now. I don't have 2. I give it a year and she will be with some1 else.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#24 Nov 20, 2012
Ashlee ANGEL wrote:
First off, I am 99% sure that I know who this is. I read a fb status not to long ago that said pretty much the same thing. It amazes me that it's been almost 3 years and someone still can't seem to get over me. Quite flattering actually :) if you know anything about me, you know that I got what I always wanted. A real man, who treats me like I deserve to be treated. A family. And for once in my life I'm HAPPY. It must be hard to still be this miserable while I'm so happy. Please for God sake, grow a pair...man up, and get over it. Put some effort into moving on instead of running your mouth about me. I am perfectly fine where I am at now, and I'm obviously ok without you in my life :) but, thank you for your concern.

Oh, and to everyone who stuck up for me, thank you :) I truly appreciate it <3
No one deserves to treat you like that ash! Your way better than them! Your happy now! & I can tell! Don't let them keep you down!
- LP
12:08am.

United States

#25 Nov 20, 2012
Ashlee ANGEL wrote:
And notice how said person now has nothing to say once they realized that no one agrees with them.

Just to add one more thing, I hope you know I am not stressing this. I think it's pretty funny actually. My HUSBAND and I had a pretty good laugh, sitting here in OUR house. I have no need for drama or anything anymore...I graduated 4 years ago. Plus, I have a BABY in my belly, who doesn't need the stress either. If you wanted a reaction, here it is....I'm laughing!!:)
Wow that's awesome!

Location hidden

#26 Nov 20, 2012
Btw wrote:
Thia is about Ashlee, the girl that broke my heart multiple times. Idc who she is related 2 but the fact that all these ppl r defending her pisses me off. U don't kno the whole story. Oh well, drew can deal with her shit now. I don't have 2. I give it a year and she will be with some1 else.
Go away! Your weird. She's happy now! Extremely! Leave her alone!!
bff

Chillicothe, OH

#27 Nov 20, 2012
Btw wrote:
Dont u think that it broke her heart that u cheated on her more than u loved her. Btw ive met drew and he is pretty awesome he works really hard for her and has litterally given everything to take care of her I know that if I ever need anything drew and ashlee are the kind of people that will do anything they can for me. So in short fuck off!
Welllll

United States

#28 Nov 22, 2012
Wow this is still going on?? Lmfao pathetic people
Btw

Chicago, IL

#29 Nov 23, 2012
Cute how these ppl all take up for u ash, u f*ck them 2? Funny how u have nuthin else 2 say!!!!!!
12:08am.

Chillicothe, OH

#30 Nov 23, 2012
Btw wrote:
Cute how these ppl all take up for u ash, u f*ck them 2? Funny how u have nuthin else 2 say!!!!!!
Get the f*ck outta here. Leave her alone!
Stephanie

United States

#31 Nov 23, 2012
To btw: guess what, get over it! You should care who she's related to. You obviously have mental issues. I saw her yesterday AND met her husband. She's beautiful as ever and happy. If you truly love her as much as you think, you would be happy knowing she's happy! She isn't reading this bc she had more than enough to keep her busy....not playing with some boy and his infatuations. I also noted you didn't share your name? Cowards do that:)

Location hidden

#32 Nov 23, 2012
Stephanie wrote:
To btw: guess what, get over it! You should care who she's related to. You obviously have mental issues. I saw her yesterday AND met her husband. She's beautiful as ever and happy. If you truly love her as much as you think, you would be happy knowing she's happy! She isn't reading this bc she had more than enough to keep her busy....not playing with some boy and his infatuations. I also noted you didn't share your name? Cowards do that:)
Finally! Someone who tells him he is a boy!:/
Yayyy

United States

#33 Nov 29, 2012
Haha wow some ppl have no lives
Wow

Chicago, IL

#34 Dec 4, 2012
So she is having a girl. Bet she raises it 2 b a slut like her!
Anonymous

United States

#35 Dec 4, 2012
Its a child watch your damn mouth!
Wow

Chicago, IL

#36 Dec 4, 2012
I don't care Wat it is!! It's a child that shouldn't
Happened
Anonymous

United States

#37 Dec 4, 2012
That's not for you to judge! It is an innocent child, who has not even made it into the world yet and you go and say something like that. You should be ashamed of yourself!
Hmm

Chicago, IL

#38 Dec 4, 2012
You don't talk about kids like that! You're a pathetic excuse for a human being!!
lol

Lancaster, OH

#39 Dec 4, 2012
Calling people sluts even though you are the one who is butthurt. I get this image of small children throwing tantrums of the floor every time I read these comments. "Whaaa she broke my heart" Regardless of whether your claims hold truth, pull up your big boy pants and wipe away those tears, time to act like a grown up
Ugh

Columbus, OH

#40 Dec 4, 2012
Ashlee has better things to do than sit on this website and argue with someone who is obviously mad that she's happy without you. You never loved her, love is wanting someone to be happy more than yourself, you're obviously just mad that she's not losing any sleep over your dumba**

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chillicothe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roger Moore! 4 min I am the EX CHIEF 28
Any church saying a women is a pastor is a lie ... 4 min PCF 63
Taxi service 21 min Cry me a river 2
does anyone know kimmy carroll 2 hr bwulf 5
april dawn wilson (Jan '12) 3 hr BEAT-YO-ASS01 35
does anyone know kimmy carroll 3 hr bylow 1
Roger Moore can't be defeated Roger for Mayor 3 hr Baking a loaf 4
Murder in Ross County 4 hr curious 12
More from around the web

Chillicothe People Search