Ashlee Smith
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Wow

United States

#1 Nov 19, 2012
So 1 day she is talkin about havin feelings 4 me. The next day, she is married 2 a guy she knew 4 2 weeks n their havin a baby. Wtf?? Ne1 else thing that's effed up??
Anonymous

United States

#2 Nov 19, 2012
Who did she marry. just wondering i might know who your talking about and have better input.
Wow

United States

#3 Nov 19, 2012
Some guy named drew from cbus
POS

United States

#4 Nov 19, 2012
This is one name that doesn't belong in this stupid site. Ashlee is a wonderful person and a good friend of mine. Who she marries and what she does with HER life is no ones business
Btw

United States

#5 Nov 19, 2012
He knocked her up he has to marry her
GetaLifeWOW

Columbus, OH

#6 Nov 19, 2012
Wow ....YOU are jealous, right?!? LoL!!!! Grow up and get a life and stay out of hers!
Anonymous

United States

#7 Nov 19, 2012
Not the one i was thinking of don't know her. but i guess she changed her mind us ladies do tend to do that.
Friend

Chillicothe, OH

#8 Nov 19, 2012
I'm a friend of her and her sister. Ashlee is a sweet, nice girl who has managed to find happiness in this messed up world. I think she deserves to be content. She just got married, for christ sake let her live her damn life, there's a reason you're not in it anymore.
meee

Chillicothe, OH

#9 Nov 19, 2012
shes a nice cool girl why do ppl always have to start stuff on here man let her be happy
SSS

Columbus, OH

#10 Nov 19, 2012
You guys are silly. Why not just let this girl be happy? She's married to a good man, and yes, they are having a baby. I don't believe this baby is why they are married (please realize this isn't the era where we marry solely because of babies!). She's been through a lot in the last few months, let her be happy and go back to class, you jealous kids.
lol

Lancaster, OH

#11 Nov 19, 2012
I used to play soccer with her, she was always cool to me. Just because you are butthurt he chose somebody else doesn't make her the bad guy, maybe you need to build up a little self esteem
someguy

United States

#12 Nov 19, 2012
Ha, Wow, she's just not into you. It's ok. Go find another fish in the see buddy.
someguy

United States

#13 Nov 19, 2012
I meant *sea, but auto correct thought otherwise.
Youalreadyknow

Chillicothe, OH

#14 Nov 19, 2012
Wow wrote:
So 1 day she is talkin about havin feelings 4 me. The next day, she is married 2 a guy she knew 4 2 weeks n their havin a baby. Wtf?? Ne1 else thing that's effed up??
Soooo ever think this was a planned pregnancy?? Hmmm and do you not realize that happiness is hard to find and very abnormal in this world. That girl has lived a messed up past and she's lucky to be here sometimes. Your blatant lies are unnecessary. I promise you she didn't say she had feelings for you. She fell in love with drew almost the moment she laid eyes on him. There is no one in the entire world who deserves happiness more than her. So go back to your perfect life stationed wherever you are now and find someone else to put down.
Ashlee ANGEL

Taylor, MI

#15 Nov 19, 2012
First off, I am 99% sure that I know who this is. I read a fb status not to long ago that said pretty much the same thing. It amazes me that it's been almost 3 years and someone still can't seem to get over me. Quite flattering actually :) if you know anything about me, you know that I got what I always wanted. A real man, who treats me like I deserve to be treated. A family. And for once in my life I'm HAPPY. It must be hard to still be this miserable while I'm so happy. Please for God sake, grow a pair...man up, and get over it. Put some effort into moving on instead of running your mouth about me. I am perfectly fine where I am at now, and I'm obviously ok without you in my life :) but, thank you for your concern.

Oh, and to everyone who stuck up for me, thank you :) I truly appreciate it <3
12:08am.

Springfield, OH

#16 Nov 19, 2012
POS wrote:
This is one name that doesn't belong in this stupid site. Ashlee is a wonderful person and a good friend of mine. Who she marries and what she does with HER life is no ones business
I agree
12:08am.

Springfield, OH

#17 Nov 19, 2012
Your absolutely awful. Bringing someone on this site that doesn't even belong on here. I've known her my entire life, she's one of the nicest people I know. Get over yourself. & stop being jealous that she don't want you.
Ashlee ANGEL

Taylor, MI

#18 Nov 19, 2012
And notice how said person now has nothing to say once they realized that no one agrees with them.

Just to add one more thing, I hope you know I am not stressing this. I think it's pretty funny actually. My HUSBAND and I had a pretty good laugh, sitting here in OUR house. I have no need for drama or anything anymore...I graduated 4 years ago. Plus, I have a BABY in my belly, who doesn't need the stress either. If you wanted a reaction, here it is....I'm laughing!!:)
Ugh

Columbus, OH

#19 Nov 19, 2012
Well since she's 12 weeks pregnant and they've been engaged since like june that can tell you that they didn't get married just because she's pregnant. DUH
BTW

Taylor, MI

#20 Nov 19, 2012
Ugh wrote:
Well since she's 12 weeks pregnant and they've been engaged since like june that can tell you that they didn't get married just because she's pregnant. DUH
Not the 1sy time she was pregnant jus sayin

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chillicothe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Add a word, Drop a word (Jan '13) 10 min Princess Hey 1,470
..Keep One~Drop One.. (Oct '13) 13 min Princess Hey 4,817
Biggest Chillicothe Mudsharks (Mar '16) 13 min Kathy with a K 22
Austin moore at carls townhouse is a pedo / pedo 17 min Joe 2
Advice to Chillicothe Police 25 min Tony Tiger 3
Word Association Game (Oct '13) 31 min 40ish 1,969
Andy Baboon 41 min ThefactsRDfacts 22
Sexiest milfs and Cougars in Chillicothe 2 hr MrWhiteMan 61

Chillicothe Jobs

More from around the web