sunshine tanning?
12:08am.

Springfield, OH

#42 Nov 14, 2012
ex employee wrote:
[QUOTE who="12:08am. "]<quoted text>
If you paid over a year ago, the minutes have expired. The sunshine tanning minutes are good 1 year after date of purchase. "

that is false, she did away with that about 6 months ago. once you bought minutes they wer yours until you used them all.
Well I wouldn't of thought that, I have someone that went there up till about a month ago and told me otherwise.:/

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#43 Nov 14, 2012
ex employee wrote:
I started at sinfully tan today and really liked it. it's way cooler than sunshine and all the beds have facial tanners which sun shines didn't. as an ex-employee, I can tell you it doesn't suprise me something like this happened. yes theres an "illness" but it's not bad enough to randomly close down your business and blatenly lie and "steal" from your customers. I had tons of mins that I paid for and I know I'm not getting my money back. im, just sorry for the girls that worked there.. and now have no job
Well said. I agree it's just dirty whatever the reason. You have a business and that unfortunately that is a responsibility you have to uphold no matter what happens in your life. The illness was already known about so planning and better judgement should have been exercised to avoid outcry and harsh words. She was able to take people's money with no qualms and had enough time to plan this whole thing and cancel the phone number. The least she could have he a recording that explained hat was going on or have something in her website explaining what will happen to all of us that spent money there and still have minutes. Regardless the amount.

Location hidden

#44 Nov 14, 2012
[QUOTE who="12:08am. "]<quoted text>If you paid over a year ago, the minutes have expired. The sunshine tanning minutes are good 1 year after date of purchase.[/QUOTE]
That's not true. I asked when my minutes would expire and was told they no longer expire so gets your facts straight.

Location hidden

#45 Nov 14, 2012
[QUOTE who="12:08am."]<q uoted text>Well I wouldn't of thought that, I have someone that went there up till about a month ago and told me otherwise.:/[/QUOTE]
Well I went last Wednesday and there was no longer an expiration date on minutes purchased. So just get over it you are wrong.
No Fight

Frankfort, OH

#46 Nov 14, 2012
You would think one their family members would step up and run the place until things get worked out. I mean how hard would it be.
mini

Lancaster, OH

#47 Nov 14, 2012
I am personally very upset about this, I have many minutes left there that I just purchased not too long ago. Now i wouldnt mind if i could go somewhere else and use my minutes as long as its not sinfully, they have no ac in the beds. & also now im going to start loosing what ive slowly build am i going to get exra minutes to get my tan back ive already paid for?
Mike

Columbus, OH

#48 Nov 14, 2012
I like to tan REALLY!!!

I do all mine from the sun and you can tell the difference between real sun tanning and those tanning beds.

Most of the time when you use a tanning bed you can only really see the tan if your inside

I just lay around the boat and the reflection from the water works great.

Just hang out around the river down there and you will look great!!!

Location hidden

#49 Nov 14, 2012
Mike wrote:
I like to tan REALLY!!!

I do all mine from the sun and you can tell the difference between real sun tanning and those tanning beds.

Most of the time when you use a tanning bed you can only really see the tan if your inside

Kind of hard to get a tan in the winter. I personally go because the heat feels good on sore muscles. It also helps keep the winter blues away. I only go once a week maybe twice. But either way it is just poor planning and business management.
Observer

Ray, OH

#50 Nov 14, 2012
Lacm wrote:
They text their employees to say they were closed. They gave no explanation and even had the employees sell packages their last day knowing it was closing!! That is absolutely horrible to not only screw over your employees but the customers as well and so close to Christmas!!
WOW!!!Is this owner even going to show her face in Chillibobo? I wonder how she can sleep at night or look at herself in the mirror. And on top of all that her husband is on his death bed. No wonder she's not making rational decissions. It's usually the business accountant that directs the business owners to make these kind of moves. By closing in this manner there HAS to be some kind of tax loop hole that's gonna save her financial azz. Sorry ex-employees, you were just her peons. Not someone she cared about. Sorry to every one screwed out of your tan plans. You were just her financial gain. Still, truely sorry she's losing her huband. Hope you all get better job$. Look at as another door opening for you.
whatnow

Chillicothe, OH

#51 Nov 14, 2012
I wonder how the troll is gonna afford her "MIMI LOOK " now? I'll bet she won't be in Olive Garden 4 nights a week for a while. Ha ha!!! You will get what's coming to you everyone does. Hopefully you will get it sooner than later. Grr grr
CLR

Chillicothe, OH

#52 Nov 15, 2012
Tropical Tans is honoring their unused minutes.

sunshinetanning.com
hmm

United States

#53 Nov 15, 2012
Mike wrote:
I like to tan REALLY!!!

It's winter, ya fxck. please let us all catch pneumonia from being half naked down by the river.
Mike

Newark, OH

#54 Nov 15, 2012
Kashmerekitty wrote:
<quoted text>
It also helps keep the winter blues away.
THATS A REALLY GOOD POINT.

When I start feeling down from the weather its Daytona Beach Time..
norm peterson

Ray, OH

#55 Nov 15, 2012
Mike wrote:
<quoted text>
THATS A REALLY GOOD POINT.
When I start feeling down from the weather its Daytona Beach Time..
Mike, help me to understonad why a guy with so much money would want to live in Newurk. There are beautiful places with a lot lower crime rates to move to. no matter how far away it is, family and friends can visit. you don't seem to have a job connection there. i aint tryin to be a biotch, really. i just dont get it. i know it's none of my business but, help me out here. You can get a year round tan in a ton of places.
Mike

Columbus, OH

#56 Nov 15, 2012
norm peterson wrote:
<quoted text>Mike, help me to understonad why a guy with so much money would want to live in Newurk. There are beautiful places with a lot lower crime rates to move to. no matter how far away it is, family and friends can visit. you don't seem to have a job connection there. i aint tryin to be a biotch, really. i just dont get it. i know it's none of my business but, help me out here. You can get a year round tan in a ton of places.
NEWARK????

I dont live in that hick town and have no idea where you got that idea from.

THERE'S NO REPLACEMENT FOR THE REAL SUN...
dont think so

Chillicothe, OH

#57 Nov 15, 2012
Lacm wrote:
They text their employees to say they were closed. They gave no explanation and even had the employees sell packages their last day knowing it was closing!! That is absolutely horrible to not only screw over your employees but the customers as well and so close to Christmas!!
I really don't think the owner of this 21 year business would do that to their employees, Family comes first if they need to close because of health reason than so be it. They are working with a place on Western Ave to cover all outstannding minutes customers had. My gosh people lets not judge someone for taking care of their sick family.
Amy

Chillicothe, OH

#58 Nov 15, 2012
CLR wrote:
Tropical Tans is honoring their unused minutes.
sunshinetanning.com
this is good.
Amy

Chillicothe, OH

#59 Nov 15, 2012
I have used the beds inside Coffe Craz n Raz in Zane Plaza on Bridge St. Really nice new beds, face tanners on all beds. Check them out
New Place

Chillicothe, OH

#60 Nov 15, 2012
Coffee Craz N Raz Bridge St. New 12 min beds with face tanners. Clean place
power of none

Chillicothe, OH

#62 Nov 16, 2012
I prefer real sunshine to give me color.Lots of vit.D and energy that will recharge you up.Sun rays baby,live it up!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chillicothe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dear Spooked Spooks 2 hr realfamilydidallm... 3
Dear Blacks 2 hr realfamilydidallm... 41
Sarah Marie Parker 3 hr dolla 4
Beth shanks Ty ATwood 4 hr reaper 12
Nude website of chillicothe girls (Mar '15) 5 hr Laura 26
Kayla Carey's Ex 5 hr Kay 2
Chasity Payne (Oct '15) 5 hr Chasity 36
What happen to Wagoners Bar in French Town? (Dec '13) 11 hr Loveallofthem 33

Chillicothe Jobs

More from around the web