Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#22 Nov 13, 2012
Rational wrote:
If one of the owners is sick, give a couple of week for them to figure out how they'll handle unused minutes...they might be able to truly work a deal w other local salons as their sign indicates. I'm just thinking on the fly but it's possible they might not be financially able to "refund" every single person they owe minutes to BUT that doesn't mean they can't make a deal with other businesses to work it out. I have faith they'll work it out with their customers and these things take time ie going through records. I'm ever the optimist :)
Meanwhile we have no place to tan and no extra $$ to just cut losses and go elsewhere.

Location hidden

#23 Nov 13, 2012
bullll wrote:
contact the better business bureau. I recently bought the biggest pkg there and only used about 60 mins... I also used to work there! theres a snow balls chance in hell your getting your money back.. its so unprofessional, rude, and criminal like
Good luck with them. The business owner must respond and attempt to make it right or they don't really move forward. I feel sorry for all the people that bought gift certs for the holidays.
Crazy

Chillicothe, OH

#24 Nov 13, 2012
Every single one of you sound crazy. There is something obviously wrong with the owners and im sure they will make it right some how. So get over yourselves! I ride past there everyday,trust me,some of you need a break from tannng. And to the guys that tan,STOP IT
Lacm

United States

#25 Nov 13, 2012
I heard that tropical tanning is honoring 50% of our Sunshine minutes and is giving Sunshine customers 3 free visits. Not all of my money reimbursed but I guess it's better than nothing. I still find it dirty of what they did but I guess some people just don't think before they act.
Anal Andy

United States

#26 Nov 13, 2012
If you paid with a credit card, call the issuer. They will simply reverse the charge. Viola.
beachgirl

Chillicothe, OH

#27 Nov 13, 2012
Lacm wrote:
I heard that tropical tanning is honoring 50% of our Sunshine minutes and is giving Sunshine customers 3 free visits. Not all of my money reimbursed but I guess it's better than nothing. I still find it dirty of what they did but I guess some people just don't think before they act.
How would we know how many minutes we have left? Is that something that Sunshine is working out with them? I have minutes but not sure how many. They have been in business too long to leave their customers hanging.....I'm still thinking when the health issues improve, they will be back. Maybe I'm wrong though.......

Location hidden

#28 Nov 13, 2012
It doesn't matter whether people tan or not. That's not the issue. This isn't like it is something temp. It's pretty permanent. They had time to print up a banner thanking the city of Chillicothe. I'd they had time to orchestrate this and print up a banner then they had time to inform their paying customers. I'm sorry but if I paid for something and get nothing it's a rip off. If it were a family issue that is understandable but to close and cancel you phone number with no prior notice to paying customers all the while taking their hard earned money that people are free to spend on tanning if they so choose, up until the day before with no intentions of honoring 100% of the value. That's stealing. So get over yourself. I'm sure if you paid for something that was for the future redemption of something an the company pulled a fast one on you it would be different. Just because its not something you have lost money on or enjoy doing once a week or however often doesn't make it any less if a slap in the face.

Location hidden

#29 Nov 13, 2012
Lacm wrote:
It's def something but that still doesn't make it 100% right. I paid 100% of my money and I expect 100% of its value. How can we trust that our remaining minutes are even accurately represented after they pull something so slimy and rotten like this.

Location hidden

#30 Nov 13, 2012
Anal Andy wrote:
If you paid with a credit card, call the issuer. They will simply reverse the charge. Viola.
Some of us paid up to a year ago I'm sure there is some sort of limit on how far back the credit card company will issue credits.

Location hidden

#31 Nov 13, 2012
Anal Andy wrote:
Also I am not sure i still have the same bank card I used then.

Location hidden

#32 Nov 13, 2012
beachgirl wrote:
<quoted text>How would we know how many minutes we have left? Is that something that Sunshine is working out with them? I have minutes but not sure how many. They have been in business too long to leave their customers hanging.....I'm still thinking when the health issues improve, they will be back. Maybe I'm wrong though.......
If they ever come back they can kiss half of the clientele goodbye after this.
tj adams

Chillicothe, OH

#33 Nov 13, 2012
Fck all u hatein smart ass bitghis.. They r closeing down for f&uckin good they sold it to the Arabs for 400 grand they moveing to a nuther state
Newguy

Circleville, OH

#34 Nov 13, 2012
^^ you suck at the English language. &#128078;
Lacm

United States

#35 Nov 13, 2012
beachgirl wrote:
<quoted text>
How would we know how many minutes we have left? Is that something that Sunshine is working out with them? I have minutes but not sure how many. They have been in business too long to leave their customers hanging.....I'm still thinking when the health issues improve, they will be back. Maybe I'm wrong though.......
From what I heard they are sending all their files to them so they will know how many we have
whatnow

Chillicothe, OH

#36 Nov 13, 2012
Karen you are a thief
ex employee

United States

#37 Nov 13, 2012
I started at sinfully tan today and really liked it. it's way cooler than sunshine and all the beds have facial tanners which sun shines didn't. as an ex-employee, I can tell you it doesn't suprise me something like this happened. yes theres an "illness" but it's not bad enough to randomly close down your business and blatenly lie and "steal" from your customers. I had tons of mins that I paid for and I know I'm not getting my money back. im, just sorry for the girls that worked there.. and now have no job
beachgirl

Chillicothe, OH

#38 Nov 13, 2012
ex employee wrote:
I started at sinfully tan today and really liked it. it's way cooler than sunshine and all the beds have facial tanners which sun shines didn't. as an ex-employee, I can tell you it doesn't suprise me something like this happened. yes theres an "illness" but it's not bad enough to randomly close down your business and blatenly lie and "steal" from your customers. I had tons of mins that I paid for and I know I'm not getting my money back. im, just sorry for the girls that worked there.. and now have no job
Where is Sinfully Tan and some of the other good tanning places?
12:08am.

Chillicothe, OH

#39 Nov 13, 2012
Kashmerekitty wrote:
<quoted text>Some of us paid up to a year ago I'm sure there is some sort of limit on how far back the credit card company will issue credits.
If you paid over a year ago, the minutes have expired. The sunshine tanning minutes are good 1 year after date of purchase.
Raine

Chillicothe, OH

#40 Nov 13, 2012
beachgirl wrote:
<quoted text>Where is Sinfully Tan and some of the other good tanning places?
Sinfully tan is in central center close to the hardware store :)
ex employee

United States

#41 Nov 13, 2012
[QUOTE who="12:08am. "]<quoted text>
If you paid over a year ago, the minutes have expired. The sunshine tanning minutes are good 1 year after date of purchase.[/QUOTE]

that is false, she did away with that about 6 months ago. once you bought minutes they wer yours until you used them all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chillicothe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
name a local drug dealer 1 hr T Rogers 4
Kathy B 1 hr H_H_Einstein 17
Lincoln park 2 hr cherrybomb 5
Homewreckers 2 hr justme 10
no Roger Moore equals no drug bust's 2 hr T Rogers 1
Savannah at Menards 3 hr T Rogers 88
jennifer curtis/ elliott 3 hr Rosco P Coltrane 2
Chillicothe Dating
Find my Match

Chillicothe Jobs