Logan, OH

#2 Nov 12, 2012
What happened
whatnow

United States

#3 Nov 12, 2012
Huh wrote:
What happened
I don't know but I HAD over 500 minutes left. I want my money !!!!!!!!
ex employee

Rome, NY

#4 Nov 12, 2012
I use to work there a long time ago. Im pretty sure you will not get your money back. You need to contact the better business company, they might be able to get you and everyone eldest money returned.
Good luck

United States

#5 Nov 12, 2012
You won't see a dime.
whatnow

Chillicothe, OH

#6 Nov 12, 2012
Good luck wrote:
You won't see a dime.
It is illegal to sell a product and close up without delivery or refund of the product.
beachgirl

Chillicothe, OH

#7 Nov 12, 2012
I would think at some time they will re-open. There are 30 some tanning beds there....what would they do with them? They have been in business a long time to just close up.
12:08am.

United States

#8 Nov 12, 2012
I heard that the owners husband is really sick......also heard that she texted employees telling everyone she was shutting down
Good luck

United States

#9 Nov 12, 2012
whatnow wrote:
<quoted text>
It is illegal to sell a product and close up without delivery or refund of the product.
its called filing for bankruptcy you idiot. It's perfectly legal.
whatnow

Chillicothe, OH

#10 Nov 12, 2012
Good luck wrote:
<quoted text>its called filing for bankruptcy you idiot. It's perfectly legal.
Well bankruptcy would make it legal then wouldn't it IDIOT ??????
Good luck

United States

#11 Nov 12, 2012
whatnow wrote:
<quoted text>
Well bankruptcy would make it legal then wouldn't it IDIOT ??????
yep! You catch on fast. You must be a Ross County native.
Lacm

United States

#12 Nov 12, 2012
They text their employees to say they were closed. They gave no explanation and even had the employees sell packages their last day knowing it was closing!! That is absolutely horrible to not only screw over your employees but the customers as well and so close to Christmas!!
bullll

North Beach, MD

#14 Nov 13, 2012
contact the better business bureau. I recently bought the biggest pkg there and only used about 60 mins... I also used to work there! theres a snow balls chance in hell your getting your money back.. its so unprofessional, rude, and criminal like
ljohnson

Chillicothe, OH

#15 Nov 13, 2012
everyone who purchased needs to contact the better business they will get their money back even if they do bankruptsy
Angie
#16 Nov 13, 2012
Good luck wrote:
<quoted text>its called filing for bankruptcy you idiot. It's perfectly legal.
Why do have to get on here calling someone an IDIOT? There was no mention of bankruptcy in any of the statements made on here. You are a rude IDIOT yourself and you probably know the term so well because your momma was an IDIOT for ever squirting you out!
Lacm

United States

#17 Nov 13, 2012
I read the sign at sunshine. It states they have health issues and they are working with other tanning salons to allow us to use our minutes there. They will post what to do when they get the details. I sure hope they do.
seriously?

Chillicothe, OH

#18 Nov 13, 2012
Angie wrote:
<quoted text>Why do have to get on here calling someone an IDIOT? There was no mention of bankruptcy in any of the statements made on here. You are a rude IDIOT yourself and you probably know the term so well because your momma was an IDIOT for ever squirting you out!
And you're no better than he is by insulting a stranger's mother. Insult the person all you want.
Rational

La Vergne, TN

#19 Nov 13, 2012
If one of the owners is sick, give a couple of week for them to figure out how they'll handle unused minutes...they might be able to truly work a deal w other local salons as their sign indicates. I'm just thinking on the fly but it's possible they might not be financially able to "refund" every single person they owe minutes to BUT that doesn't mean they can't make a deal with other businesses to work it out. I have faith they'll work it out with their customers and these things take time ie going through records. I'm ever the optimist :)

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#20 Nov 13, 2012
This is just wrong. You have a business and a responsibility. You don't sell packages to people when you plan to close your doors bankruptcy or not. People would have been more than understanding had she handled this line an adult and business owner. She's going to have a class action suit on her hands for handling it this way. They tried to sell me a new package last week when I had at least 200+ mins left on my package. How unprofessional. I'm filing a police report. It's knowingly committing fraud. She didn't want anyone to know because everyone would come use up what was theirs and run the electric bill up. She should have offered prorated amounts back and full refunds to those that they deceptively sold a new package to. Then closed up shop. This is so wrong on so many levels. Very criminal like and dirty. I'm speaking with an attorney now. It's just wrong.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#21 Nov 13, 2012
Rational wrote:
If one of the owners is sick, give a couple of week for them to figure out how they'll handle unused minutes...they might be able to truly work a deal w other local salons as their sign indicates. I'm just thinking on the fly but it's possible they might not be financially able to "refund" every single person they owe minutes to BUT that doesn't mean they can't make a deal with other businesses to work it out. I have faith they'll work it out with their customers and these things take time ie going through records. I'm ever the optimist :)
They should have mailed out letters that would have dropped today if they needed patience. You don't just scam people until the day before and then expect understanding.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chillicothe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
white and proud 18 min You can leave you... 8
Religous trash 1 hr Gonnagetcha 162
ej giles 1 hr hose 1
Nice sports bar? 1 hr HelpPlease 8
AB vs West 2 hr DRC 24
Whitey had a white girl last night. 2 hr Whitey Blackman 1
hillbilly poon patch flea dog 2 hr Barb Moore 6

Chillicothe Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance