Eric McKee of Chillicothe is accused of having sexual contact with a minor.

Oct 31, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WBEX-AM Chillicothe

A former Chillicothe Police Officer has been served with an indictment on multiple charges that he had sexual contact with a teenage girl.

Comments
861 - 880 of 1,146 Comments Last updated Sep 17, 2012
Mother

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2012

Judged:

Green wrote:
<quoted text>You ask God to forgive you not man. You do not know if he has asked God or not.
I know him VERY well. He hasn't asked God for forgiveness, he hasn't admitted to even doing anything wrong! He has plead not guilty twice, he continues to harrass the family, anyone who asks God for forgiveness DOES NOT continue to do all that he is doing. They first ask God to be forgiven, they DO NOT continue to live like he is. When you comitt a crime, you still legally still have to pay for that crime weather you are right with God or not. I hope he has asked God for forgiveness, but he needs to show that he is right with God, he "PRETENDED" to be for years.
Green

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2012

Judged:

It is not our problem if he does or does not.It sure isn't going to be solved or settled on topix though I can assure you of that. There really is no reason for it to be on here to embarrass the victim.
Bingo

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2012

Amen wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay. Another point is you had stated you ask God for forgiveness not man? How do we Know he hasn't asked God? i know for a 100% fact he has asked for forgiveness from God but if he is continually in sin, such as not being truthful and taunting family, is that valid with God? I see it as asking for forgiveness for something you won't admit you did, continuing a lie and making it look as if you are the victim. Its hard to forgive someone that continues to lie and try to intimidate others.
Exactly! If he has asked for forgiveness but plead Not Guilty so if you are asking God to forgive you but in your heart don't believe what you did was wrong...I don't really know but God will know what is in your heart. So you can shout it from the rooftops with a cross in one hand and a bible in the other but if you aren't being honest you are wasting your breath.
what Jesus said

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2012

Whenever Jesus healed someone or forgave their sin in almost every instance he said.
"Go forth and sin no more".
One cannot be forgiven past sin yet continue to dabble in sin and lie to cover their past sin.
Sin in Gods eyes is exactly that, sin, no big ones or little ones it is all sin.
Green

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2012

Can someone tell me why this is even on Topix? Are they going to use this thread in court or what is the purpose of it? I don't get it.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2012

Green wrote:
Can someone tell me why this is even on Topix? Are they going to use this thread in court or what is the purpose of it? I don't get it.
In the beginning it was to inform the public of the perv running around. And doubt they use it in court.
Green

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2012

This was in the Chillicothe Gazette today is it this subject? Note No Jail Sentence 6 counts.

six counts of unlawful sexual conduct with a minor, sentenced to three years community control, must complete intensive supervision program, time served in Ross County Jail, outpatient sex offender counseling, polyabuse evaluation, psychiatric evaluation, court costs, 100 hours community service within six months, defendant classified as Tier II sex offender.
Green

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2012

i_love_who_rocks wrote:
<quoted text>
In the beginning it was to inform the public of the perv running around. And doubt they use it in court.
So it grew to OCD and now they can't stop right?
Green

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2012

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2012

Green wrote:
<quoted text>So it grew to OCD and now they can't stop right?
Yea, but u know if it were my family and read what some people have wrote on here I would have to say I would be on here going nuts lol some of these ppl have peed in my wheaties a few times but figured I was arguing with ignorance and it wasn't much fun. I feel so bad for that girl, life has to be really stressful for her. Just hope that she gets the help she will need to get through all of it and that he never has the oppurtunity to do it again. I follow it now bc I would like to see what the outcome will b.
two times n more

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2012

Green wrote:
This was in the Chillicothe Gazette today is it this subject? Note No Jail Sentence 6 counts.
six counts of unlawful sexual conduct with a minor, sentenced to three years community control, must complete intensive supervision program, time served in Ross County Jail, outpatient sex offender counseling, polyabuse evaluation, psychiatric evaluation, court costs, 100 hours community service within six months, defendant classified as Tier II sex offender.
The defendant (McKee) was indicted on 13 counts I believe, plus importuning a minor and illegal access to the LE gateway.
If he walks with a slap on the wrist we ALL need to remember the judges name come time for re election.
With BCI investigating this case there are a lot of the "higher ups" in state law enforcement awaiting the outcome.
It SHOULD NOT BE TRIED IN ROSS COUNTY.
After several years of working with the same people that are both prosecuting and judging over this case there is no doubt a huge conflict of interest.
ether

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2012

To all u brain dead dummies eric me kee was a nice person to talk to polite,jesus talk all that but when u r a public figure, a cop it is unmoral,unethical&downrigh t sick to carry on a relationship with a minor on any level that's y they have big brothers big sisters then u r using a secure police computer for info& that in my book that is a man in denial but the evidence is overwhelming&the public doesn't even know about th physical evidence yet so listen once he is a quiet reserved man whom took advantage of a minor female with or without consent is still immoral&makes u a sexual offender,just wonder where was his brain at he has a lovely,classy wife&btw I c/o they come in all forms shapes sizes&personalities&on ce u have been accussed oe exposed the general pattern what else have u done &gotten away with!HMM
ether

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2012

Btw u don't get indicted for a crime unless there is insuffiient evidence to do so bottom line
Green

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2012

two times n more wrote:
<quoted text>
The defendant (McKee) was indicted on 13 counts I believe, plus importuning a minor and illegal access to the LE gateway.
If he walks with a slap on the wrist we ALL need to remember the judges name come time for re election.
With BCI investigating this case there are a lot of the "higher ups" in state law enforcement awaiting the outcome.
After several years of working with the same people that are both prosecuting and judging over this case there is no doubt a huge conflict of interest.
Say what you want but this case the guy didn't go to prison that was in the paper today. I doubt he had any connections at all to be shown favoritism like you seem to think this guy will get. Myself being neutral see the two cases very similar.
Green

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2012

ether wrote:
Btw u don't get indicted for a crime unless there is insuffiient evidence to do so bottom line
That is not true. There are people in prison that have been found later on that they were not guilty and got released from prison.
Green

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2012

two times n more wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure they will be able to find jurors to sit on the jury that have never heard of this case at all. Have you ever served on a jury? They will probably determine the punishment phase too if he is found guilty. The judge would have nothing to do with that surely you aren't that ignorant of how the court system works.You should take a day or two and just go sit in the court room during a trial to see how it is conducted.

Since: Jan 12

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2012

Green wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sure they will be able to find jurors to sit on the jury that have never heard of this case at all. Have you ever served on a jury? They will probably determine the punishment phase too if he is found guilty. The judge would have nothing to do with that surely you aren't that ignorant of how the court system works.You should take a day or two and just go sit in the court room during a trial to see how it is conducted.
Sorry you are WRONG! A judge has the right to overturn any jury verdict without ANY EXPLAINATION! This can and does happen. There is a huge conflict here and everyone involved knows it! This makes me incredibly nervous, because the old boy network is still alive and well in this town. It should not be tried in Ross County, Pike County, or Pickaway County. The best and most fairest place would be Columbus. He would receive a fair trial and most people up there would have never had interaction with him what so ever. For someone who claims to have nothing vested in this case you sure have a lot to say about it?
Green

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2012

No I honestly don't know any of them, but I do have faith in our judicial system of this country. It baffles me is why I talk about it I guess. I follow several other forums too that I don't know the people involved, and I doubt very many people in Ross county even know them and they could seat a jury for the case. A high percentage of people do not know the cops in their towns,(I don't), but also a high percentage of people don't like cops so I would think that would go in the other parties favor.
It seems to me as if you wouldn't trust anyone with an impartial position no matter what. Like you insist I know them when you don't like what I say.
Why would you say not in Pike or Pickaway county? I don't think he will get out of it no matter which county it is tried from what I have read on here. This forum alone would disqualify some jurors from being able to serve if they have read it.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2012

Of course the trial should be conducted in another county. You can't say that any of them would have some kind of emotions invested in Eric! Even if it were to b hatred it wouldn't b a fair trial. They all know him and I am sure know him well. And as far as pike county lmao have you read the forum on their buddy system? Pick. County maybe. Columbus would b the best one I agree.
Green

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2012

i_love_who_rocks wrote:
Of course the trial should be conducted in another county. You can't say that any of them would have some kind of emotions invested in Eric! Even if it were to b hatred it wouldn't b a fair trial. They all know him and I am sure know him well. And as far as pike county lmao have you read the forum on their buddy system? Pick. County maybe. Columbus would b the best one I agree.
You think everyone that would be called for jury duty would know this guy? Do you know every cop or sheriff deputy in Pike county?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

76 Users are viewing the Chillicothe Forum right now

Search the Chillicothe Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Police chief roger Moore suspended 3 min STFU 58
Jessica Ann Sikes (Apr '13) 4 min yaheard 16
hot tub party 5 min pit master 5
Jessica sikes 56 min Understood 17
Everyone needs to hear this!! 1 hr Mark 14
FBI Investigates CPD 1 hr Bay bay ray 102
Cashland pawning best place to pawn.... 1 hr Superman 60
prostitutes (Oct '13) 9 hr wtf 47
•••