Eric McKee of Chillicothe is accused of having sexual contact with a minor.

Oct 31, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WBEX-AM Chillicothe

A former Chillicothe Police Officer has been served with an indictment on multiple charges that he had sexual contact with a teenage girl.

Comments
1 - 20 of 1,146 Comments Last updated Sep 17, 2012
First Prev
of 58
Next Last
Anonymous

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2011

Judged:

Unbelievable....there should've been no bail.,flight risk .... God be with the victim & her family.
curious

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2011

Judged:

^^^^ hey what gets me. Is stupid people like you. Are you for real ? Why don't we punish all kids who get molested and everybody who gets raped because you know they ask for it. I think what you need is the Shit beat out of you so maybe you can think straight. I'd be happy to help you out with that!!!
jesus

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2011

Judged:

u know there are alot of girls in chillicothe that are 14 to 17 who look and act like they r 21, and at that age girls know they r doing wrong but they continue to do it im not taking erics side by no means all im saying is girls know right from wrong and the way they dress and act is crazy,,parents need to monitor there clothing better
courious

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2011

Judged:

If she sat on his lap naked, this is not her fault. You can not put the blame on anyone but Eric. God help our justice system with people like u to choose from for jurors. It's about what he did to a minor ( and probably others) not how she may have dressed and should have known better. Btw I'm sure u don't know her at all or u would know she does not dress like u describe your friends.
jesus

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2011

Judged:

no i dont know her and i am not blaming her i dont know what happend only one who knows the truth is her and eric im just sayin ok no need to get all pissy
whisky

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2011

Judged:

what gets me is wrote:
there is alot of teenage girls out there who have had sex and will screw anyone..they are deperate..I know one on eastern avenue who post stuff on her facebook all the time..I think its wrong to just accuse one person seeings the teenager knew it was wrong to begin with..she needs to be punished too..parents need to watch there kids and who they text on there phones..dont just blame one blame all!!!
Do you mean punishing the kid for getting molested are you all their or just stupid? It sounds to me you must like to molest little girls. It is not ok to molest kids.
woah

Lakeland, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2011

Judged:

what gets me is wrote:
there is alot of teenage girls out there who have had sex and will screw anyone..they are deperate..I know one on eastern avenue who post stuff on her facebook all the time..I think its wrong to just accuse one person seeings the teenager knew it was wrong to begin with..she needs to be punished too..parents need to watch there kids and who they text on there phones..dont just blame one blame all!!!
THANK YOU!!!

This was a RELATIONSHIP between a 16 yr old girl and McKee. Grant it, its sick, but you can't exactly go and call rape she was old enough to make the decision herself.
well then

Lakeland, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2011

Judged:

whisky wrote:
<quoted text>Do you mean punishing the kid for getting molested are you all their or just stupid? It sounds to me you must like to molest little girls. It is not ok to molest kids.
Oh, and here we are with the 13 yr old homophobic asshole putting his two cents in. Isn't it a little past your bedtime? You have school tomorrow sweetie. Maybe while you're there, they'll teach you how to actually spell whiskey, and the difference between there, and their. Oh, and maybe some punctuation!
whisky

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2011

Judged:

woah wrote:
<quoted text>
THANK YOU!!!
This was a RELATIONSHIP between a 16 yr old girl and McKee. Grant it, its sick, but you can't exactly go and call rape she was old enough to make the decision herself.
The poor little girl was 12 years old when he was doing this. He just had her brain washed.. She probley looked up to a cop. That is just sick very sick. I bet you wouldn't feel the same if that was your kid. If so you are sick in the head just like Eric.
whisky

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2011

well then wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, and here we are with the 13 yr old homophobic asshole putting his two cents in. Isn't it a little past your bedtime? You have school tomorrow sweetie. Maybe while you're there, they'll teach you how to actually spell whiskey, and the difference between there, and their. Oh, and maybe some punctuation!
Thats the way I want to spell silly!!! Maybe you need to go to school and learn right from wrong. Eric must play with your butt or something for you to be sticking up for a child molester.. You must be the same way as Eric playing with little kids..
huh

Lakeland, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2011

Judged:

whisky wrote:
<quoted text>The poor little girl was 12 years old when he was doing this. He just had her brain washed.. She probley looked up to a cop. That is just sick very sick. I bet you wouldn't feel the same if that was your kid. If so you are sick in the head just like Eric.
But at 16 she couldn't have made the decision to cut it off?
well then

Lakeland, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2011

Judged:

whisky wrote:
<quoted text>Thats the way I want to spell silly!!! Maybe you need to go to school and learn right from wrong. Eric must play with your butt or something for you to be sticking up for a child molester.. You must be the same way as Eric playing with little kids..
Oh wow, that was a good one buddy! Maybe your parents should be monitoring your internet usage before you end up in this situation too.
whisky

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2011

well then wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh wow, that was a good one buddy! Maybe your parents should be monitoring your internet usage before you end up in this situation too.
No you have me wrong... I think maybe your perents needs to take the computer away from you and Eric.. People like you molesters... Don't need a computer for the sake of little kids..
u r an idiot

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2011

Judged:

woah wrote:
<quoted text>
THANK YOU!!!
The evidence proves that the "relationship" as you call it was ongoing when the girl was 14, it actually started around 2 years earlier.
IT IS ILLEGAL, period.
Any adult with ANY common sense would have walked away and never looked back.

To those whining "punish her too" when this happens to be your daughter or granddaughter we will see what kind of hypocrite you really are.

A "man" in his 40's with a young teen......... pathetic, sickening and immoral.
Sometimes those that appear to be "good people" are secretly doing terrible things.
Popularity, or the fact that he is a retired police officer shouldn't matter.
It was wrong, he knew it was illegal, yet he continued anyways.
Anybody that sides with such conduct is both pathetic and sickening.
I agree

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2011

Judged:

pplamazeme wrote:
Unbelievable....there should've been no bail.,flight risk .... God be with the victim & her family.
Ross counties "old buddy" system at it's finest.
In a short time we'll know how the rest of the case goes, TRUE JUSTICE should be served.
If Ross counties prosecutor and judges cannot get past being friends with Eric they should exclude themselves completely.
Everyone is watching, a "slap on the wrist" will put you in the unemployment line come election time..... wait and see.
really

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2011

Judged:

jesus wrote:
u know there are alot of girls in chillicothe that are 14 to 17 who look and act like they r 21, and at that age girls know they r doing wrong but they continue to do it im not taking erics side by no means all im saying is girls know right from wrong and the way they dress and act is crazy,,parents need to monitor there clothing better
Legally they are still children, under the age of 18 and craving attention.
If it wasn't for the sicko's that provide that attention things wouldn't be what they are now.
As far as the "dressing" part goes, I'll bet it's not to get the attention of married, middle aged men.
Eric was supposedly a Church leader for area youth and a police officer, the Church leader for area youth gave him the opportunity ...... he took it, he even used the county Sheriffs property to "check things out" (illegally).
Lock him up until he is an old man or dead, PROTECT OUR CHILDREN from perverts and monsters such as this.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2011

Judged:

He was out of the private pretrial in 15 min ,so what does this say to us? If this was not a retired police officer the trial would not be private & he would get the max on punishment . It does not matter he was a cop or a Christian ,he messed with a minor as an adult ,he needs punished.
yuck

Athens, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2011

Judged:

he is a perverted manipulating cheating poor excuse of a human. he is not even respectable enough to call a man. he thinks he can do whatever he wants to women. he is a pig and i dont even feel sorry for his wife because she is doing this to herself
yuck

Athens, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2011

Judged:

what gets me is wrote:
She is a child and no children are not mature enough to make a decision like that. the adult is the one in the wrong and needs to be punished. men like that are sick and take advantage of young girls. if a girl is putting herself out there like that she needs help adn support, not an old man to molest her.
crue

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2011

Judged:

dudes right girls do wear clothes and makeup to look older so guys will flirt w/them parents if ur kid is between 13-17 make them dress there age instead of too short skin tight short or skin tight pants make them wear appropriate clothes for there age and there would be less confussion about how old they r also keep a close eye on them u know what u were doinat there age most mothers do anywaze

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 58
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

11 Users are viewing the Chillicothe Forum right now

Search the Chillicothe Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Ohio in 2... (Oct '10) 9 min Norm DePlume 2,227
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr d pantz 29,467
Jessica sikes 4 hr ha ha 19
Tiffeny barnes-Kellie beeler WTF? 4 hr Kellie 3
FBI Investigates CPD 6 hr really people 126
Police chief roger Moore suspended 7 hr STFU 77
Lori Matthews acting like she wasnt no crack head 8 hr Rust Cohle 6
Everyone needs to hear this!! 14 hr Window Lickers Union 18
•••
•••
•••
Chillicothe Dating

more search filters

less search filters