Brutal Assault of Gay High School Stu...

Brutal Assault of Gay High School Student by Bully Caught on Camera: VIDEO

There are 266 comments on the Towleroad story from Oct 27, 2011, titled Brutal Assault of Gay High School Student by Bully Caught on Camera: VIDEO. In it, Towleroad reports that:

A gay student at Union-Scioto High School in Chillicothe, Ohio was brutally beaten this week by another student for being gay.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Towleroad.

First Prev
of 14
Next Last
Concerned

Chillicothe, OH

#1 Oct 27, 2011
I hope that Bully is exspelled from school, FOREVER........

“WOOF !”

Since: Jul 11

Libertarian

#2 Oct 27, 2011
That the attacker should be expelled, not just suspended, is obvious.

A more imprtant question is WHY he has not been criminally chared with assaul and battery or worse.

Why hasn't he ???
disgusted

Mount Hope, WV

#3 Oct 27, 2011
Felonious assault!
The attacker should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law and made an example of!

Ponder this---- what if the bully had called a black boy the 'n' word then proceeded to savagely assault him for no reason other than the victim's race?
Thank God the gay victim has a caring mother to support him as he heals.

If I were a betting man... I bet the attacker's parents are right wing , bible thumping Republicans. The lil annual learned this behavior somewhere!
disgusted

Mount Hope, WV

#4 Oct 27, 2011
Make that
The lil animal had to learn that behavior somewhere... Prolly at home.
I pray that they after if time financially after paying lawyers to defend their horrible offspring against the coming charges!
disgusted

Mount Hope, WV

#5 Oct 27, 2011
disgusted wrote:
Make that
The lil animal had to learn that behavior somewhere... Prolly at home.
I pray that they lose major finances after paying lawyers to defend their offspring against the coming charges!
Correction

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#6 Oct 27, 2011
Yeah I bet the gay kid learned his disgusting behavior at home.

“WOOF !”

Libertarian

#9 Oct 27, 2011
Honest AbeL wrote:
I used to agree with you SOMETIMES, but you have shown yourself here to be an EVIL person.

EVERYONE has the ABSOLUTE RIGHT to be in public without the fear of being assaulted of killed.

But naturally, you disagree with that.

I don't think President Abraham Lincoln would disagree.

Location hidden

#10 Oct 27, 2011
Everybody? Not from the sounds of these militant hypocrites. I simply mirrored the idiotic statements of people here. You find it that reprehensible that one behavior may be learned at home just like another?
Abe Lincoln would see right through these shallow pieces of trash as hopefully you will one day also
Fred ABQ wrote:
<quoted text>
I used to agree with you SOMETIMES, but you have shown yourself here to be an EVIL person.
EVERYONE has the ABSOLUTE RIGHT to be in public without the fear of being assaulted of killed.
But naturally, you disagree with that.
I don't think President Abraham Lincoln would disagree.

Lilith_SatansWho re

Location hidden

#11 Oct 27, 2011
Honest AbeL wrote:
Everybody? Not from the sounds of these militant hypocrites. I simply mirrored the idiotic statements of people here. You find it that reprehensible that one behavior may be learned at home just like another?
Abe Lincoln would see right through these shallow pieces of trash as hopefully you will one day also
<quoted text>
I really do pray your murdered someday

Hail Satan

Kill Honest Abel in his sleep from a heart attack

Hail Satan

Hail Satan

Location hidden

#12 Oct 27, 2011
I hope you live a long time. Your miserable existence is payback enough. You are a pitiful piece of trash. Thankfully the authorities took the boy you dressed funny away
Lilith_SatansWhore wrote:
<quoted text>
I really do pray your murdered someday
Hail Satan
Kill Honest Abel in his sleep from a heart attack
Hail Satan
Hail Satan

Lilith_SatansWho re

Location hidden

#13 Oct 27, 2011
Honest AbeL wrote:
I hope you live a long time. Your miserable existence is payback enough. You are a pitiful piece of trash. Thankfully the authorities took the boy you dressed funny away
<quoted text>
only the good die young right.... ha ha guess i'm immortal
Young

Van Wert, OH

#14 Oct 27, 2011
These kids are much too young to be thinking about sex of any kind, they should focus on their school work and worry about getting good grades.

“WOOF !”

Libertarian

#15 Oct 27, 2011
Young wrote:
These kids are much too young to be thinking about sex of any kind, they should focus on their school work and worry about getting good grades.
These kids are much too young to be thinking about committing violent crimes against other students, they should focus on their school work and worry about getting good grades.

And this CRIMINAL should be ARRESTED and be sitting in jail NOW.
Young

Van Wert, OH

#16 Oct 27, 2011
Fred ABQ wrote:
<quoted text>
These kids are much too young to be thinking about committing violent crimes against other students, they should focus on their school work and worry about getting good grades.
And this CRIMINAL should be ARRESTED and be sitting in jail NOW.
Takes 2 to tango.
Mitzy

Coachella, CA

#17 Oct 27, 2011
story has gone viral. your town looks like the home of the kkk.
Young

Van Wert, OH

#18 Oct 27, 2011
Mitzy wrote:
story has gone viral. your town looks like the home of the kkk.
That's what Mommy Dearest wanted.
weed is good

Douglasville, GA

#19 Oct 27, 2011
who gives a damn? gay sissy's deserve to get beat up!why dont the parents put him in karate class? probably cause the f*get would hit on all the guys

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#20 Oct 27, 2011
weed is good wrote:
(nothing worth repeating)
Your parents must be ever so proud of what they have raised in you.... The next time someone beats the crap out of you (and they will), just remember what you said here and know that you will be deserving of it...
disgusted

Mount Hope, WV

#21 Oct 28, 2011
Honest AbeL wrote:
people are born gay... Born straight.
Only parents can teach a child to hate
disgusted

Mount Hope, WV

#22 Oct 28, 2011
Honest AbeL wrote:
<quoted text>Everybody? Not from the sounds of these militant hypocrites. I simply mirrored the idiotic statements of people here. You find it that reprehensible that one behavior may be learned at home just like another?
Abe Lincoln has nothing to do with a punk ass kid assaulting someone!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 14
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chillicothe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dynamite the floodwall 4 min lakj 146
Heidi bray 17 min bitchsmacker 7
Thirsty thurday 42 min Chris 1
tyler zimmerman 57 min sassy 5
Sarah young -lee 59 min Chris 8
Cuckhold_quin 1 hr Chris 5
Femboy 1 hr Brown truck 9

Chillicothe Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance