I dislike blacks
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Maria Branham

Anonymous Proxy

#32 Sep 2, 2012
greasy scum black people.

“Toasty goodness”

Since: Sep 12

do ya want smore?

#33 Sep 2, 2012
i understand wrote:
<quoted text>
I am white and I agree. Where I live is mostly white maybe a few black people. It's not the black/African American ones that are bad. It's the white trash selling pills and stilling.
Trash knows no color.

“Toasty goodness”

Since: Sep 12

do ya want smore?

#35 Sep 2, 2012
Cody Kimbler wrote:
Johnny Rebel ,negro's go back to Africa and swing on your own ropes
BACK? I was born in this country. Can't go BACK to somewhere ya never been.
hmmm

Chillicothe, OH

#36 Sep 2, 2012
Maria Branham wrote:
greasy scum black people.
Arent you the same girl that posted on the Rodeo about having sex with alot of guys and giving them aids??? Wow, and to think? your calling black people scum...ROTFL. Get a life!
mike

United States

#37 Sep 3, 2012
Topix moderators, youre on notice. By continuing to allow these types of discriminatory, incendiary threads to remain, not only are you in conflict with ohios cyber bullying policy, but you are hosting racial hate-mongering. You always protect gays from criticism, but with blacks its open season for hosting hate threads against them. I am compelled to bring this matter to the NAACP, who will have plenty of grounds to level you with a crippling lawsuit.
send in The Reverends

Columbus, OH

#38 Sep 3, 2012
mike wrote:
Topix moderators, youre on notice. By continuing to allow these types of discriminatory, incendiary threads to remain, not only are you in conflict with ohios cyber bullying policy, but you are hosting racial hate-mongering. You always protect gays from criticism, but with blacks its open season for hosting hate threads against them. I am compelled to bring this matter to the NAACP, who will have plenty of grounds to level you with a crippling lawsuit.
Maybe you could get one of those useless "Reverends" who have no church or education to take up your case. Jesse is pretty good as shaking businesses down. I would try him first. If he is not available, try Al. I don't think the three people who watch his MSNBC program would mind if he was absent for a day or two.
Ruth

Chillicothe, OH

#39 Sep 3, 2012
mike wrote:
Topix moderators, youre on notice. By continuing to allow these types of discriminatory, incendiary threads to remain, not only are you in conflict with ohios cyber bullying policy
Cyber-bullying requires a specific named victim. If you are claiming to be such, file a report with law enforcement, or file a civil lawsuit.
Mary Mary

Columbus, OH

#41 Sep 3, 2012
Quite contrary. Shave that bush. It's too damn hairy.
power of none-

Chillicothe, OH

#44 Sep 5, 2012
How can you say your not racist?Everyone is.Like your gonna be in a dark alley with a big black dude and not be scared,why?Black people too their just a racist as whites.Like you see some white guy with a car with really phat rims.Your not gonna want to rob him cause he's white with money?Play the racecard all the time,gets old.
proven fact

Logan, OH

#45 Sep 5, 2012
It was a proven study when any minority moves into a dominate white town/community/housing development the property values drop an average of 13% and the crime rate rises 27%. I live in a small community where their were no minorities until a few years ago when I had my house appraised for insurance reasons so I could rent it out when my new house was finished being built it had dropped because all the minorities that moved into the area and showed me the artical where the info was given the value had dropped almost 11k since I paid cash 3 years ago after doing a full remodel. So minorities go somewhere else
what a crock

Chillicothe, OH

#46 Sep 5, 2012
proven fact wrote:
It was a proven study when any minority moves into a dominate white town/community/housing development the property values drop an average of 13% and the crime rate rises 27%. I live in a small community where their were no minorities until a few years ago when I had my house appraised for insurance reasons so I could rent it out when my new house was finished being built it had dropped because all the minorities that moved into the area and showed me the artical where the info was given the value had dropped almost 11k since I paid cash 3 years ago after doing a full remodel. So minorities go somewhere else
Bullshit! Only difference is white collar crimes dont get punished. Black male smokes a blunt,gets a ticket and possible jail time. White male cheats on taxes,gets a bigger tax break the next year and gets promoted at the office,haha,FACT. I hate white people!
follow the facts

Logan, OH

#47 Sep 6, 2012
what a crock wrote:
<quoted text>Bullshit! Only difference is white collar crimes dont get punished. Black male smokes a blunt,gets a ticket and possible jail time. White male cheats on taxes,gets a bigger tax break the next year and gets promoted at the office,haha,FACT. I hate white people!
Black people cheat on their taxes too!!! White people smoke weed it dont have nothing to do with either what it has to do with is how the value of homes go down based on someones ethnic background when they move into an area. The American Insurance Institute states based on Homeowners only not even the welfare trash that lives in low income housing rather you are white,black,mexican ect.. They base it off property value when appraised after the person purchases a home and how well they are maintained on the inside and out and how the homes around you are maintained on the outside but you probably don't know this because you probably live off my tax money and your ignorance shows in your comment " I HATE WHITE PEOPLE" The government should have mandatory drug testing for welfare I have to pass a drug test to get my job that supports welfare bums they should have to pass one to collect. So pull your head out your ass get the facts strait get an education the come talk to me
Proud White

Chillicothe, OH

#48 Sep 6, 2012
It's not the color of the skin but the attitude that I have a problem with. I have good friends of all races but there are also some real A$$es in all races (including white) out there. When they want to act that way, they should not be surprised when people use uncomplimentary (but true) names for them.
TwilaB

Chillicothe, OH

#49 Oct 2, 2012
I would like to own a few wrote:
i would like to own a few.
your disgusting!
Too funny

Columbus, OH

#51 Oct 2, 2012
Last time I check it's all the white folks of Pillicothe smokin pills,crackheads and on that H. You white ppl is nasty, fonky and don't have no value for life. And all your white pillhead hoes is fu#cking all these black drug dealers and making all these colored babes.Pretty soon their will be no more whites...So how you feel and that? Blacks is running Chillicothe and you or the police can do anything about it...lol
just saying

Reynoldsburg, OH

#52 Oct 2, 2012
zebra wrote:
Yeah it does.:)
And i was talking to the person that started it....
Welcome to the First Amendment! Kind of sucks that free speech includes stuff you don't like, doesn't it?

PS to the person that started it: First impressions are usually correct.
Too funny

Columbus, OH

#53 Oct 2, 2012
proven fact wrote:
It was a proven study when any minority moves into a dominate white town/community/housing development the property values drop an average of 13% and the crime rate rises 27%. I live in a small community where their were no minorities until a few years ago when I had my house appraised for insurance reasons so I could rent it out when my new house was finished being built it had dropped because all the minorities that moved into the area and showed me the artical where the info was given the value had dropped almost 11k since I paid cash 3 years ago after doing a full remodel. So minorities go somewhere else
Blame the white trashy ppl who is doing all these drugs," white trash". Blacks is running Pillicothe you all are TRASH!!!!
LMAO

Englewood, CO

#54 Oct 2, 2012
I thought the addicts around here were pathetic but you guys take the cake!! My husband is black and our children are mixed..What the hell does that have to do with the anything?? If you don't like dating outside your race...THEN DON"T! If you don't like to talk to people outside your race...THEN DON"T! No one really cares but to come on here and just act like you have know integrity and tact is sooo ridiculous. By the way, My husband was not born in Africa, Nor has he ever been there! So for you to say something so dumb makes me think that maybe you should go back to school. We are a very happy family, I understand that you may not be in your own relationship but thats your problem. My self, I tried dating a couple white guys..HONESTLY, they were about as dumb as you people. To come on here and say something so outrageous. You have a choice on who to hang around and be with. Thats your choice. My choice is to say to you that Maybe you should try some dark meat and you won't be so miserable...but remember..Once you go black..you never go back!! It's ok that you are not as LARGE as the black guys but they have this surgery that you can get yours enlarged. Well, come to think about it you probably don't have the money for that...LMAO.

Get Over It!! There are plenty of white trashy cum dumpsters running around here...Have at it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chillicothe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
doug wright 3 min Clean 12
breastfeeding 7yr old 14 min Atl 4
Liberal, Moderate, Conservative--What does it a... 26 min 3T PG 26
Drug deal gone wrong.... 1 hr Natalie 46
christy yvonne 1 hr Natalie 27
Please Peg me Saturday 2 hr Natalie 3
Mike Colvin BIG time drug dealer 2 hr Natalie 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chillicothe Mortgages