Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2012

Concerned about the City wrote:
Rather than putting them in jail, may i suggest that they be sentenced to work detail 1st that the city/county can use to help cut waste such as 4 guys to fill a pothole.....pay them minimum wage and collect the checks and give the mother/child......then if they refuse work detail (a one time shot) give them jailtime...and jailtime should be on a work release basis if the subject qualifies to take 1/2 to house them and 1/2 to the mother
This should be the same for anyone receiving welfare benefits. Work for that money, house, and food or kiss it good-bye.
john

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2012

Judged:

the problem with the system is its all about the woman, try try as we may its better for them to be on welfare and no way out, why would they want to better themselves free food free medical free gas free phone free bill shut off paid and oh yea free education etc. i bust my ass off to pay my bills and try to have something nice and wounder how i can afford insurance ie rob peter to pay paul and juggle crap daily to make ends meet. so yea give money and all that glitters to the unmotavated female and blame the man its always the man. mabie the reason for divorce rate being high is the woman controlls finance fails because theres a sale somewhere or they got hungry and well the man will make it up work longer. and woman doesnt keep house clean so man has dirty house after work and woman doesnt want sex because she has onother suggar dady somewhereor or just thinks the man is undesearving "doesnt do enough". not all wemon are this way but ive been all over the world and 85% to 90% of american wemon are this spoiled and nieve. all men are not good eather but its all about the female in america...the power of the V i guess.
nice

Blacklick, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2012

ladies instead of gettn on child support agency and te fathers,try challenging yourself and not having sex.yes it takes two but when it comes down too it yo as the woman ave the control.you have to carry the baby for nine mons.finally if a woman doesnt want to have a baby she wont.

Since: Aug 12

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2012

Child support is just that..."child" support! I agree that every parent needs to provide monetarily, that doesn't mean that a mom should be allowed to be jobless by choice while dad pays for everything. Mom & dad both should have to contribute.
Mother of Adult kids

Circleville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2012

Judged:

So Sorry that a stamp is not placed on the face of everyone that states future deadbeat parent. People change and there is no guarantee given it would be super wonderful if two people can love each other and feel equal but that isn't always the case. I raised 2 of my children with no support and the courts never did much to him, the only advice I can give is the agency gets tired of dealing with old cases, so I am handling them myself threw my lawyer. Have shared children with anyone should be 50-50 meaning 50% a mother and 50% a father. Dropping all the responsibility on one person is not fair to anyone and it is hard on the kids. When time has passed and the kids have grown up you can not turn back the clock to repair emotions of our children of being pushed out or denied by the absent parent. Child support rules are a joke but a debt is a debt its all in how much you want to pursue, this mother has done her job and beyond, its time my kids deadbeat father man up or get use to owning nothing for many years to come. After being kicked in the teeth while struggling in the kids younger years I stand tall with my kids in college today and I did that
no fool

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2012

What about the mothers that get support but won't let the man see there kids. But will stock them harass them start shit or try to get back with them.I think if the moms don't let the dads see the kids they shouldnt get any money.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2012

What about a father who neither pays nor wants to see his child...and when he did come see the child tried to get back with the mother after he left her 8 1/2 months pregnant to be with.some other chick in another state with no good-bye just went to the store and never came back till the child was a week old and try to get the mother to trust him enough so he could take this child to.another state and raise the child as his and the chick he left the mother for child. Then claim this child isn't his when he gets a dna test and it PROVES that this child is his... What does he deserve?
frenchfries

Chelsea, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2012

My boyfriend has been to jail twice over non payment bcuz he couldn't find a job in this worthless ass town , he finally did find a job and has been payin steadily and the worthless bitch STILL won't let him see his kids! But yet has the nerve to call and ask for more money! These bitches are nothin but money hungry mongrels ,it doesn't get spent on the kids,its for their own habits,,my ex always got to see his kids even tho he didn't pay for years,,but I didn't care,I wanted my kids to have their father in their life no matter what and no money didn't have to pay for it and thank god I did bcuz they probly woulda ended up hating me for it

Since: Aug 12

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2012

I know a lady who receives CS for her two kids, but doesn't spend a penny of it on them. She lives off the gov't in Lincoln park, selling over $400 of food stamps a month.. Pathetic. She doesn't work & neither does her boyfriend. She's one of those "I can barely make it by with my CS, but at least I don't have to work" kind of ladies.
Greatness

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2012

Why wrote:
You women want to bitch about the men, what would you have done if he had died?
What do you think you would have lived on then?
Most men becoming fathers today, if they would pass away there wouldn't be enough paid into social security for the kids to get the death benefits of it.
Oh I know the famous WELFARE system would take care of them, just like it is now.
Most women would be better off if the father of our children died. I know I would be very excited and happy if he died. Why do you sorry men make a big deal about supporting your children you made.
tbay

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2012

I agree, you have to be able to take care of your kids on your own. It's always nice if you have shared parenting, and the man should do his part, but what if he doesn't? The real problem here is women having children that can't support themselves, let alone a child. Have something for yourself first. If you do get pregnant, guess what, get your ass into school, and take care of your kid. Period. When you are pretty much at poverty level, there is no way in hell that you and your man can afford to feed another mouth. So, why would you do that? To live off of welfare. You know it, and so does the rest of us. Your attitude is that your pregnant, and going up to the welfare office. Sad. Grow up, and be responsible.
Brandon

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2012

I pay every week, $250 a week and broke, I don't pay federal taxes bc I wouldn't have a pay check if I did, Ross Co cs is a joke, their is some lazy fckers around, theirs jobs, get off the dope and pills go look, and my x does nothing with my money for the kids, no new cloths, they don't know what dinner is, buys ur bf dope, wtf the laws need reviewed, both parents should be drug tested and housing should be checked
NObama

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2012

no fool wrote:
What about the mothers that get support but won't let the man see there kids. But will stock them harass them start shit or try to get back with them.I think if the moms don't let the dads see the kids they shouldnt get any money.
No, a parent who won't let the other parent see their kids contrary to the court ordered visitation schedule should be thrown in jail... automatically... every single time!

The real solution, though, is to change the law to require EXACTLY EQUAL PHYSICAL CUSTODY except where unfitness is proven in court, or where the parents agree otherwise. Of course, this will mean less child support awarded, which means a smaller cut for the government, so they'll be against it.
just sayen

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2012

my nephew dosen't pay his child support because his son's mother is a herion junkie. i don't agre with him not paying regardless of the circumstances. but he has served 6 monthes in prison twice for not paying. so yes i would say they do prosecute those who do not pay. they just resentley passed a law that new offenders that don't pay can not be put in jail.but if your under the old law you still can be,so i think my nephew will be going back. just saying........
kinja

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2012

Joke is an understatement when it comes to child support laws. My daughters donor has never paid child support for the entire 19 months she's been here. However when I went to legally change her last name they are giving him the option to go to court and fight me on it?! He still walks the streets, jobless of course and come to find out my daughter is his 6th child. He pays on none of his other kids. So how can this be hes not in jail? I have called my case manager several times, yet never recieved a call back!
Pissed momma

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2012

just sayen wrote:
my nephew dosen't pay his child support because his son's mother is a herion junkie. i don't agre with him not paying regardless of the circumstances. but he has served 6 monthes in prison twice for not paying. so yes i would say they do prosecute those who do not pay. they just resentley passed a law that new offenders that don't pay can not be put in jail.but if your under the old law you still can be,so i think my nephew will be going back. just saying........
i don't agree with people who don't pay cs but the way i see it if u have a ligit(sp) reason to not pay like ur nephew they shouldn't put them in jail but the ones who just don't wanna pay and are just lazy worthless pos then they NEED to be punished but its just like everything else the ones who deserve to be in jail don't get put there but the ones who don't deserve it get thrown in jail in a drop.of a hat...ughh pisses me off
Becca

Sioux City, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2012

Ross county csea IS a joke! However, there are just as many deadbeat moms as deadbeat dads! I have kids and child support is received for 1. She is almost 17 now though. For 16 years I done it myself.:) not only for her but, for 3 kids and I wouldn't change it for nothing! All my hard work was worth it Everytime I looked at my kids. So here's my best advice, the time it takes to bitch about csea could be another job app filled out. Instead of complaining about the absent parent, BE the parent that your kid/kids will grow up to respect. When you are having sex just remember that if you get knocked up you should always plan on taking care of the child yourself so there won't be later disappointments. Get a job and bust your ass, break your back, or anything it takes to provide for your child. I just always thought it was a mothers job to take care of her children. Screw CSEA, I took care and continue to take care of my babies MYSELF! Always have and always will. And I'll do the same for my grand kids someday.
pissed off parent

Dowagiac, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

wondering wrote:
also, they never base the womans income off the welfare she recieves, although its probably more than the man can bring in, after adding up the welfare check, foodstamps, gas vouchers,medical card. it does make you sick. if they expect the man to pay, than the woman should have to pay just as much, but by money she made, not given to her. i get tired of hearing women say dead beat dads. dead beat dads are created by greedy ex-wives. if they can`t support the kids than let the man have custody, it doesn`t cost as much to raise them as child support acts like it does. good luck.
Wow... You've obviously never raised a kid. It cost so much more than what child support orders. I'm a working parent that pays for whatever my child needs. And i assure you that it is at least 5 times as much as the child support ordered, without including my half of the responsibility. My child should not have to miss out on things because their other parent refuses to pay.(btw I've never denied their parent the right of seeing them. The parent just chooses not to, except a few times a year when their family comes to town and they want to look good by pretending to be a parent.
There are good parents out there and bad parents out there. Deadbeat moms and deadbeat dads. I just wish everyone would take care of their children like they deserve to be taken care of. The kids didn't ask for this
whats up

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

maybe people should wait for mr perfect before they have a kid and perhaps the child would be raised with a father in his life. I know so many people that have kids just for the child support, welfare and every other damn thing that's handed to them for free. Kids have a dollars sign on there head. People complain about the loser they had in there life, well he was a loser when you was seeing him and probably didn't have a job either.
IF i ran this country and you got welfare for two kids your tubes would be tied and you would not be getting welfare for a 3rd child. I would also find away so these teen age kids couldn't get pregnant until they were 18,because they would have to get something removed from them so they could get pregnant. If these kids were ordered to get a job to support there kids, they wouldn't be having them. They like to play grown up life with out the job.
FFS

Sioux City, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2012

NObama..... "The real solution, though, is to change the law to require EXACTLY EQUAL PHYSICAL CUSTODY except where unfitness is proven in court, or where the parents agree otherwise."

There is absolutely NO way the law could be changed to demand the parents share custody 50/50. Not because the government wouldn't get their 'cut' of CS but because there are many parents that live in different school districts, counties, or even states! Please try to suggest a plausible solution by thinking before you type! My assumption is you have no children or do not have to deal with CS, visitation, or custody issues.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

81 Users are viewing the Chillicothe Forum right now

Search the Chillicothe Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Katelyn miller 8 min Katelyn miller 14
Police chief roger Moore suspended 9 min County citizen 51
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 46 min They cannot kill a Spook 29,383
Wreck Blue Car Black Truck 1 hr KLT 10
Cashland pawning best place to pawn.... 1 hr joanna50 55
Jessica sikes 1 hr Dave 6
Kali Frazier aka Thieving Drug Addict 2 hr Window Lickers Union 4
FBI Investigates CPD 4 hr wow 94
Secret Crushes (Apr '12) 11 hr ha ha 610
prostitutes (Oct '13) 21 hr ha ha 46
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chillicothe Jobs