SMALL TOWN GIRL

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2011

My ex husband has not worked for 2 years and the child support laws that are supposed to go after deadbeats that do not pay like taking their drivers license etc. What a joke! They send a letter to the deadbeat first then a second one then a third one and they still have their license!! So all of this talk of how they will come after deadbeat dads that do not pay is crap! This deadbeat is making money under the table and really could pay his support but chooses not to, I do not enforce it because I can afford to do without it but people that really depend on that money can forget it! Please let me know if there is a way that this system does work and if anyone actually gets in trouble for not paying their support.
understandable

Newark, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2011

SMALL TOWN GIRL wrote:
My ex husband has not worked for 2 years and the child support laws that are supposed to go after deadbeats that do not pay like taking their drivers license etc. What a joke! They send a letter to the deadbeat first then a second one then a third one and they still have their license!! So all of this talk of how they will come after deadbeat dads that do not pay is crap! This deadbeat is making money under the table and really could pay his support but chooses not to, I do not enforce it because I can afford to do without it but people that really depend on that money can forget it! Please let me know if there is a way that this system does work and if anyone actually gets in trouble for not paying their support.
My husband was actually arrested for failure to pay because he couldn't find a job. Depending upon what county u live in depends upon how hard they crack down. I just seen the other day that they are going to stop taking licenses of dads as long as they pay 50% of their monthly support. It just seems that it takes csea a while to finally do something about it.
understand

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2011

Judged:

Sounds like you shouldn't hook up to begin with, losers and losers. Great combo.
SMALL TOWN GIRL

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2011

understand wrote:
Sounds like you shouldn't hook up to begin with, losers and losers. Great combo.
YOU ARE RIGHT! Being alone is cheaper!
really

Toledo, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2011

there was an article about this in the gazette the other day. it gave the number of men in prison for non-support. so yes...the system does work because if not, they wouldn't be in prison right now. CSEA is not the ones to be bitching about because they are not the ones who make the rules. They are only following the rules set by a judge or our people in office for the State of Ohio. If you are doing well without it, take it for what it is. Maybe next time you decide to have children with someone else you will make sure you that person has a better set of morals.
SMALL TOWN GIRL

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2011

Judged:

really wrote:
there was an article about this in the gazette the other day. it gave the number of men in prison for non-support. so yes...the system does work because if not, they wouldn't be in prison right now. CSEA is not the ones to be bitching about because they are not the ones who make the rules. They are only following the rules set by a judge or our people in office for the State of Ohio. If you are doing well without it, take it for what it is. Maybe next time you decide to have children with someone else you will make sure you that person has a better set of morals.
Man..........you people shure are hard on someone!! The man I married had a great job and was very responsible however 8 years ago he married again and decided that after marrying and being married for a while decided that working wasn't for him or paying child support!! Again his character and his personality changed as can happen with life! That being said yes he was a mistake, but as like most people when you get married you aren't thinking "hopefully his morals will stay good when we divorce". You don't always know what you are getting when you get married!!! Lesson learned the hard way tho!
Why

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2011

Judged:

You women want to bitch about the men, what would you have done if he had died?
What do you think you would have lived on then?
Most men becoming fathers today, if they would pass away there wouldn't be enough paid into social security for the kids to get the death benefits of it.
Oh I know the famous WELFARE system would take care of them, just like it is now.
Why

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2011

Since: Jul 11

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2011

If all marriages were like the fairytale you're living in child support wouldn't be an issue. No divorces or seperations would happen. BUT in the real world we live in things change. Which in turn causes people to change. You men aren't complaining while making these children but the story changes rather quickly when you have to help pay for a childs food, day care, clothes or the roof over thier head!!!
WOW

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2011

Small town girl - i feel you - my ex feels that he pays way to much for his 3 boys and has had the child support changed every year. Now i'm down to $200 a month to take care of his three kids that he says he loves so very much. Seriously how can you take care of 3 boys on $200 and he still feels that is too much money. Now he has decided to go back to school because he lost his job and see about getting a better job more power to him but he couldnt barely pass high school. Now has informed his boys that he doesnt have the time to see them during the week even though he is going to night school
Geez

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2011

Judged:

You know what. You women on here complaining about child support laws and men the majority of the time are getting the short end of the stick. My friend got 600 dollars behind in child support because he lost his job and they were going to throw him in jail. He tried to see his kid and be apart of his life but his ex-girlfriend who lied to him in the first place about the kid not being his wouldn't let him and the court saw nothing wrong with it. My step-dad had to pay child support to a women that didn't even have her son 70% of the time because she wanted welfare and even though a court order was in place for visitation her family still wouldn't let him see his kid and the court system never upheld the contempt order and said oh sorry you're paying child support to the wrong person but we're not going to change it. And everytime he took her to court they raised his child support. My ex-boyfriend was told he was over a grand behind on his child support even though he could prove he paid it and they said we can't tell you how just that you are and if you don't pay we are taking you to court. If there's any wrong doing in the child support law it's the men getting the wrong end of the deal. If women would actually think about whats best for their children when they split from each other and let their baby daddies see their kids and not be so ignorant and selfish then maybe just maybe less men would have issues with paying their child support. And I bet there are more to these stories and you're not putting them out there. Oh and I'm a woman and I'm tired of great men getting screwed over by selfish women
Why

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2011

Why

Waverly, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2011

Judged:

The guidelines consider money the primary residential parents spend on housing, clothes, bicycles, toys, computers, etc. Yet non-residential parents have similar expenses and they are scarcely considered at all by the guidelines.
Geez

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2011

It's awesome that there's a service out there dedicated to fathers! Maybe someday there will be justice for those men getting screwed

Since: Oct 10

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2011

they can still drive with no license. I have seen my 14 year old step child do it at that age. Geez the courts don't care about the truth, throwing someone in jail is just another way for tax payer's to spend there money on bull s***. It is kinda like the foster care system. A kid is disruptive and they take the kid and put them in foster care to be molested. The United States is still living in the stone ages. Who the hell else uses standard bolts on there vehicles.

Since: Oct 10

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2011

Does people really care about child support or do they want to pay for there new car. Why don't men get custody of there child and woman pay child support. They want to fight for equal rights, but when it comes time to being equal,
then they are not. I stated earlier that my 14 year old child drove with out a license and when she was 15 she had a kid and took her child support money and had parties like it was 1999. She was a horrible parent and had a kid so she could get free money and thats all her kids mean to her. shame on the system for allowing this to go on. The system is the real problem of the world and it sucks. Why didn't I call the law on her for driving without a license. The reason behind this was they didn't do a damn thing with the tramp any ways.
megan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2011

Judged:

Geez wrote:
It's awesome that there's a service out there dedicated to fathers! Maybe someday there will be justice for those men getting screwed
There is just as many dead beat moms out there as there are dead bea dads. The child support system is a joke!!

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2011

Ok, first and most importantly, women do not have children by themselves. So why should they have to take full responsibility for them? And to answer ignoes question, had they died, nobody would be seeking child support. Sorry but that was just stupid. I have a 15 yr whose father owes 12,968 in child support. I have received 1 payment of .80 cents. I have taken care of him his whole life, and never had any help. Don't need it but do know that I deserve it and so does my son. I now can buy a can of soda from his father. When two ppl lay down together it they both go in knowing all risks and both share the responsibilities of that risk! Also, I am not hating on men I know that there r fathers out there in my same position. I am hating on deadbeat parents!!!!
Geez

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2011

megan wrote:
<quoted text>
There is just as many dead beat moms out there as there are dead bea dads. The child support system is a joke!!
Really? For a lack of a better term you are ignorant! Men get the short end of the deal and have to go through so much pain to even get a chance to see their kids and normally have a high rate because those lazy fat butt women lay around and don't work. Forget the fact that it's damn near impossible for a man to prove that a women is unfit! I know many unfit mothers and for whatever reason the court feels the needs to give them more money so they don't have to work. It may take two but a lot of women get pregnant just so they can get that support check and not have to work. Don't get me wrong I feel sorry for the good women who the lazy women give a bad name. But just like the man she can go get a job to support the kid and get off welfare but won't. This subject pisses me off because it's totally bull what great men go through everyday that the courts do nothing to help them.
JASON RIGSBY

Chillicothe, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2011

Judged:

KEEP UR LEGS CLOSED AND THEY DO STILL SELL CONDOMS LAST TIME I CHECKED THINK BEFORE YOU GIVE UP THE PINK LADIES

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

37 Users are viewing the Chillicothe Forum right now

Search the Chillicothe Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Ohio in 2... (Oct '10) 4 min super size 2,215
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 41 min yerazz 29,205
low flying craft around kingston 1 hr Shy 26
Hair salon run by 23-year-old to open Aug. 1 1 hr cowface 45
single guys 1 hr woo-boy 16
Assault 1 hr Window Lickers Union 2
christy scherer 1 hr danno 15
Secret Crushes (Apr '12) 2 hr Black jeep 600
Shawnee valley campground 12 hr Brown truck 45
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chillicothe Jobs