Overbrook Apartments
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
alsomovingthere

Chillicothe, OH

#21 Oct 19, 2012
Have they been updated and maintained pretty well?
amanda

United States

#22 Oct 24, 2012
We actually just had an apraizer come out talking about rebuilding
alsomovingthere

Chillicothe, OH

#23 Oct 25, 2012
rebuilding? what will they do with the people who already live there?
formerresident

United States

#24 Oct 25, 2012
Lived there five years. First two i had no issues, loved it. There was an occasional fight or cops outside. They have moved all the drug dealers and heads out. I myself met a lot of good ppl ppl i still talk to and remain good friends with. The problem was this one resident sold pills and when she moved she would come back and give all the neighbors pills to let her sell out of their apartments. Took that place to hell. From what i can tell its all clean now. Land lord is quite the bitch though
Anonymous

Chillicothe, OH

#25 Oct 25, 2012
formerresident wrote:
Lived there five years. First two i had no issues, loved it. There was an occasional fight or cops outside. They have moved all the drug dealers and heads out. I myself met a lot of good ppl ppl i still talk to and remain good friends with. The problem was this one resident sold pills and when she moved she would come back and give all the neighbors pills to let her sell out of their apartments. Took that place to hell. From what i can tell its all clean now. Land lord is quite the bitch though
Why is it that this person who took the place to hell was never turned in??? This confuses me. I know who it was too.
keepingit100

United States

#26 Oct 25, 2012
She was turned in. Took some time but now she barred. Ppl wouldn't turn her in bc they were friends with her getting high w her. She's in jail now. Turned her life around bout to have a baby boy
Anonymous

Chillicothe, OH

#27 Oct 25, 2012
keepingit100 wrote:
She was turned in. Took some time but now she barred. Ppl wouldn't turn her in bc they were friends with her getting high w her. She's in jail now. Turned her life around bout to have a baby boy
If she turned her life around why is she in jail?
keepingit100

United States

#28 Oct 25, 2012
Something from two years ago
Anonymous

Chillicothe, OH

#29 Oct 25, 2012
keepingit100 wrote:
Something from two years ago
LOL.She snorted her last pill before she was locked up and her baby's addicted too. Way to turn your life around!!!!
Frff

Toledo, OH

#30 Feb 6, 2014
Curious about these apartments !
1. Do they accept animals ?
2. How much is rent?

Please let me know!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chillicothe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Joanna Johnson, jo jo 23 min PayPal2 87
Mass Censorship 29 min White Power Outage 1
Wes green 29 min Wtf 8
Any help 31 min Wtf 14
Tecumseh the prophet 34 min vision quest 9
Hard Tail (Jun '13) 46 min hmmm 59
Who overdose on Akron street last night 50 min Megan 3

Chillicothe Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance