Posted in the Chillicothe Forum

sowhat

United States

#1 Jan 7, 2012
Any one know him?
notJoe

United States

#2 Jan 9, 2012
Awesome dad, good dude. Don't talk much anymore, but I'd drop what I'm doin if it meant helpin that guy out'
adamk

Chicago, IL

#3 Jan 9, 2012
Yea no doubt he's done a lot for me... Years ago we was close... I would still consider us friends even tho we don't hang or talk much...
unknown

Lancaster, OH

#4 Jan 9, 2012
is this the same gary that has a sister and a brother there mother lives in the eastend of town and he has several kids ?
sowhat

Chillicothe, OH

#5 Jan 9, 2012
No... I thinks that's his father and fam...
beth eblin

Chillicothe, OH

#6 Jan 10, 2012
lil gary is soo awesome . :)
unknown

Chillicothe, OH

#7 Jan 12, 2012
im so sorry but big gary isnt worth a shit im sure his older kids may have some good memories with him but hes a waste of air for the great fathers in the world hell for any great person in the world
Gary Darling III

Chillicothe, OH

#8 Jan 12, 2012
Thank you for all the kind comments :)

Unknown - you are referring to my dad. You are right he has done some pretty bad things in his time. Those times are over now. He has a hereditary disease and stays at home all the time. More than likely he will only be with us for a few more years. I would really appreciate it if we could just leave him alone. This thread was created for me. And as you can see, im trying to bring a different view to the Darling name.

Glad to hear from all of you guys!
Becca

Brooklyn, NY

#9 Sep 24, 2012
Well said Gary. I'm proud of the man you've become.:) and btw congrats on getting your baby girl!:)
unkown

Chillicothe, OH

#10 Mar 2, 2013
they said if he keeps on eating it will be at least 10 years.so back off.........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chillicothe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
kyle arledge anyone know of him 36 min it is me 29
Obamacare (Dec '13) 1 hr Anal Andy 542
Is Joanna 50 a fat chick 1 hr 40ish 44
Stephanie H 1 hr lateda 8
Chillicothe,Ross Co citizens,organized protest.... 1 hr joanna50 78
Christina butter bough (Aug '12) 3 hr Sara manson 8
Savannah at Menards 6 hr joanna50 76
Chillicothe Dating
Find my Match

Chillicothe Jobs