matthew miller
who are you

Lancaster, OH

#1 Nov 3, 2012
anyone know what happened to the matthew miller that went to zane trace in elementary school? he would have graduated in 2009.*no not the one that played baseball and graduated from zt in 2008*
the truth !

Delphos, OH

#2 Nov 13, 2012
who are you wrote:
anyone know what happened to the matthew miller that went to zane trace in elementary school? he would have graduated in 2009.*no not the one that played baseball and graduated from zt in 2008*
Which one ? Does he have a sister named Tiffany ???
who are you

Lancaster, OH

#3 Nov 19, 2012
im not sure. it was so long ago. but i never knew of him having a sister. he had dark brown/black hair and the bluest eyes ever
Anonymous

United States

#4 Nov 19, 2012
Looked him up on facebook pretty sure its the same dude he lives in Columbus and has a girlfriend i would leave that alone but if your interested look up matt miller and you will find him
Destanie

Camp Lejeune, NC

#5 Nov 19, 2012
Sounds just like the Matt Miller I went to school with at Huntington. He had dark hair and super blue eyes. He was really short in school but I seen him a few years later and he had gotten pretty tall.
Destanie

Camp Lejeune, NC

#6 Nov 19, 2012
Oh wait never mind I'm thinking of a boy named Matthew Lewis.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chillicothe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pearl Why You Getting These Erase 18 min DEAD HORSE 6
Danny Lahmom anyone know this drunken fool 27 min capt 3
patrick thomas 49 min Noney 1
why do east siders have such poor grammar? 1 hr MableMay 21
Shonda Cremeans 2 hr Mandy 2
Dayna Gumm (May '15) 4 hr anon 47
Brandon Davis (Sep '15) 4 hr Casey 21
shasta himelrick important 9 hr boomba 3 59
More from around the web

Personal Finance