WTF happened to my home town???

Posted in the Chillicothe Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Jbueno

Toledo, OH

#1 Mar 15, 2013
This is so sad..... What happened to my home town??? It used to be such a beautiful place. We had alcohol and pot.... That was pretty much it.
Sure, there was always drama and gossip, but reading this forum just makes me want to vomit.
I always said that Chillicothe would be a great place if you got rid of most of the citizens, LOL...
Remember when Marty McFly goes back to his future town, after it was taken over by Biff??? That's how I feel when I visit. I can recognize the place, but feels so much more seedy.
It used to be that the only zombies you saw walking the streets were V.A. patients. Now it's a bunch of druggy-looking white trash people.
How did this happen? WHEN did this all happen?
I left in 2001, and it was NOT like that.
wow

Wheelersburg, OH

#2 Mar 15, 2013
Gee every city has changed , look at Columbus Ohio somebody gets shot everyday , the doctors got most weak people hooked on pills , an most kids won't work in America an before anybody's freaks I said most people not all .
oh yea no good paying jobs for some when you live better with food stamps , free medical . Them people will not work again because they lose all there benefits if you call it that
Racer X

Chillicothe, OH

#3 Mar 15, 2013
Chillicothe has always represented a cross section of America and the politician statisticians watch our polls closely. It could be since Obama was elected in 08 the majority of the voters decided to opt for their Obama phones, dress in their Friday night go to walmart best all decked out with a Marlboro hanging mouth and let someone else take care of them.
If we poor bastards that are left working to support all this CHANGE even dare complain we are called racist.

Since: Feb 13

Portage, MI

#4 Mar 15, 2013
all you have to do is look at the Pharmaceutical companies.They gave doctors kickback money to push their pills. Case closed.
Jbueno

Toledo, OH

#5 Mar 16, 2013
Case NOT closed. This is exactly what I'm talking about. Everybody points the finger at this, that, who, him, her..... What happened to personal fucking accountability???

Sure, big-pharma didn't help the situation, but nobody is being forced to go that route. And the politicians can't be blamed either.

I guess it's a moot point at this juncture, but I just wanted to hear some feedback from the locals.

Doesn't this infuriate you??? What's the plan of action here???

Sucks.
Troy Landry

Saint Albans, WV

#6 Mar 16, 2013
What's the plan here? Move to the country, put out a garden, and if any body trespasses on my land...well then "shoot'em Lizabeth shoot'em"
AimHigh

Grove City, OH

#7 Mar 16, 2013
Racer X wrote:
Chillicothe has always represented a cross section of America and the politician statisticians watch our polls closely. It could be since Obama was elected in 08 the majority of the voters decided to opt for their Obama phones, dress in their Friday night go to walmart best all decked out with a Marlboro hanging mouth and let someone else take care of them.
If we poor bastards that are left working to support all this CHANGE even dare complain we are called racist.
You are racist if truly believe that color of skin has anything to do with it. It's all about money and greed.
HmM

Lancaster, OH

#8 Mar 16, 2013
Sounds like you're ignorant aim high. They never said because he was black. They said if they complain they are called racist. Which you proved to be true considering I didn't read one sentences damning the color of his skin
AimHigh

Grove City, OH

#9 Mar 16, 2013
HmM wrote:
Sounds like you're ignorant aim high. They never said because he was black. They said if they complain they are called racist. Which you proved to be true considering I didn't read one sentences damning the color of his skin
He didn't have to say it. I'm a realist. No sugar coating here.
HmM

Lancaster, OH

#10 Mar 16, 2013
The marlboro comment clearly makes it not a black bashing post. Everyone knows they smoke newports
AimHigh

Grove City, OH

#11 Mar 16, 2013
HmM wrote:
The marlboro comment clearly makes it not a black bashing post. Everyone knows they smoke newports
Don't worry. Obama is the best man for the job. He'll do just fine.
wavohio

Dublin, OH

#12 Mar 16, 2013
Obama is a joke
bob

Chillicothe, OH

#13 Mar 16, 2013
AimHigh wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't worry. Obama is the best man for the job. He'll do just fine.
obama is not only a joke, but you are a stupid piece of crap for suggesting that someone is racist for disagreeing with him, exactly as the person you accused suggested. then you say 'they don't have to say it, i'm a realist'. no, you're just a b*tch. you know what you are saying is crap. but you still say it to help further the agenda you and all the people like you are behind. unfounded accusations of racism and other forms of dishonesty and deception are your main tactics to get what you want. i'm mostly atheist, but i can easily see why the concept of god and afterlife came to be. i'd love for there to be a hell for people like you who go around accusing people of stuff that you know probably isn't true. is what i said harsh? maybe. but the way i see it, you accusing someone of racism when you know it's BS, is worse than someone actually being racist. imagine a girl accusing a guy of rape just to get back at him for not dating her, and his life getting ruined. people like you are why this country, and this town have gone to crap.

Since: Jan 13

Lexington, KY

#14 Mar 16, 2013
When i lived in chillicothe it was much smaller than it is today,i think growth of the town is part of the problem.You have a bigger population than before although im not seeing where it has grown job wise though because i thought about moving back but i just dont see any job opportunities i could be wrong.
AimHigh

Grove City, OH

#15 Mar 16, 2013
bob wrote:
<quoted text>obama is not only a joke, but you are a stupid piece of crap for suggesting that someone is racist for disagreeing with him, exactly as the person you accused suggested. then you say 'they don't have to say it, i'm a realist'. no, you're just a b*tch. you know what you are saying is crap. but you still say it to help further the agenda you and all the people like you are behind. unfounded accusations of racism and other forms of dishonesty and deception are your main tactics to get what you want. i'm mostly atheist, but i can easily see why the concept of god and afterlife came to be. i'd love for there to be a hell for people like you who go around accusing people of stuff that you know probably isn't true. is what i said harsh? maybe. but the way i see it, you accusing someone of racism when you know it's BS, is worse than someone actually being racist. imagine a girl accusing a guy of rape just to get back at him for not dating her, and his life getting ruined. people like you are why this country, and this town have gone to crap.
Not only does your opinion not matter. Neither did your vote.
Lol

Lancaster, OH

#16 Mar 16, 2013
You said a black man will get the job done. Hahaha. Haaahhhhhaaaaahhhhaaaaaa
AimHigh

Grove City, OH

#17 Mar 16, 2013
If the job is making you uncomfortable. It's working. Think outside the box.
Lol

Lancaster, OH

#18 Mar 16, 2013
I was laughing at black man and job in the same sentence
Anonymous

Chillicothe, OH

#19 Mar 16, 2013
The point is that if you are older than 30, and are a responsible individual in life, you can sense and see the change in the city. It is definately not the same place it used to be. But, then again, the world has changed for the worse as well.
AimHigh

Grove City, OH

#20 Mar 17, 2013
Lol wrote:
I was laughing at black man and job in the same sentence
All you can do is laugh. They are taking the White House and your wife. It's a shame. Cuck!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chillicothe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
anyone know scumbag Leonard (kris) Lowery (Jul '15) 2 hr Bahaha 3
Divorce for nothing... Is he crazy? 3 hr Drinkie the Clown 60
..Keep One~Drop One.. (Oct '13) 6 hr bored420 4,629
Drug houses post them. 9 hr Grannysselldrugstoo 9
Mason Lowery, what's he about? 11 hr Bahaha 7
Buckeye Daily Deals Car Lot 11 hr Improving 2
carfentanil ! 13 hr Roar 8

Chillicothe Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance