First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Herrnstein Automotive

Chillicothe, OH

#82 Sep 12, 2011
All:

Upon the hiring of a new employee that recently worked for one of our competitor's we have learned that our company has been vitimized by a smear campaign by one or more of our competitor's. We find many of the post's in this thread are in fact libelous and slanderous. We are investigating this matter and will take applicable action upon the completition of the investigation. During this time and there after, we will continue to support the many clubs, schools, activities, and events that you and/or a family member may be a part of. We will as well continue to be one of Ross county's largest sales tax and income tax employers....of which that tax money hopefully also has a positive impact on the lives of you and/or your family. BEWARE SMEAR CAMPAIGN CONTRIBUTOR'S. WE ARE ON TO YOU, AND WE WILL CATCH YOU!!!! POST AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!!
hello

Chillicothe, OH

#83 Sep 13, 2011
im not AFRAID herrenstein! what i am posting is the truth....and whoever from herrenstein posted this.....ya would know its the truth...if you took care of your customers! if this is bart..then your never aviliable....i recently gave a bad survey to the girl who calls n asks about service! maybe you should look in those! right now my car is running....dave your tech is good n nice i will give him that...but your managers suck! and if this is bart posting or one of the owners...i know there managers are doing what they are told to do..which is not to care! make the sale and screw them...besides your company gets little money on warranty work..i was told that? nah why as a customer was i told that? you sell the cars..honor the warranty and suck it up! i didn't start this post..im just agreeing...if the car breaks down again we will meet again..quit making threats..because if the car breaks again i will take action....you own me $$$$$ because yea i spent that much! this is a free site to say whatever we want...your just lucky im not reporting this to the better business burea i have witnesses to prove the way i was treated!
hello

Chillicothe, OH

#84 Sep 13, 2011
there is no smear campaign...lol funny stuff!
here we go again

Portsmouth, OH

#85 Sep 13, 2011
hello wrote:
main problem i had there is the managers not the entry level ppl! they seemt o understand but the managers are pricks...any bad experiences and names of assholes...maybe mr. herrenstein will read this and clean out his employees? or maybe he just doesn't care? that would be my guess! bc i have asked for him and they keep saying he isn't there...although there commercial claims...he can help with anything? lol
hes the biggest prick of them all!!!
here we go again

Portsmouth, OH

#86 Sep 13, 2011
Herrnstein Automotive wrote:
All:
Upon the hiring of a new employee that recently worked for one of our competitor's we have learned that our company has been vitimized by a smear campaign by one or more of our competitor's. We find many of the post's in this thread are in fact libelous and slanderous. We are investigating this matter and will take applicable action upon the completition of the investigation. During this time and there after, we will continue to support the many clubs, schools, activities, and events that you and/or a family member may be a part of. We will as well continue to be one of Ross county's largest sales tax and income tax employers....of which that tax money hopefully also has a positive impact on the lives of you and/or your family. BEWARE SMEAR CAMPAIGN CONTRIBUTOR'S. WE ARE ON TO YOU, AND WE WILL CATCH YOU!!!! POST AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!!
nice try herrnstien but you know who i am and what you did to me!!!! i wish you would sue me!!
here we go again

Portsmouth, OH

#87 Sep 13, 2011
if herrnsteins wants to make people believe this is all lies then maybe we all should get together and "hang out " around chiilicothe or maybe take up signature from everyone affected negatively by them just to show everyone who we are.

HERRNSTEINS
are you really going to justify yourself by telling us who all you support and how? it sounds like we all support these clubs,schools,and events or at least its done with DIRTY money you took from hard working families like us!!

SHAME ON YOU HERRNSTEINS!!! BUT IT LOOKS LIKE ALL YOUR BAD BUSINESS IS FINALLY COMING BACK TO BITE YOU IN THE ASS!!
Dr Bradley Omar

Cleveland, OH

#88 Sep 15, 2011
Herrnstein Automotive wrote:
All:
The "BLUE BLOODS" have spoken !LOL
Yeah

Chillicothe, OH

#89 Sep 16, 2011
Is the Herrnstein Chrysler owned by the same people as Herrnstein Hyndai?
here we go again

Portsmouth, OH

#90 Sep 16, 2011
Yeah wrote:
Is the Herrnstein Chrysler owned by the same people as Herrnstein Hyndai?
IF IT HAS HERRNSTEIN IN IT THEN STAY AWAY....STAY FAR AWAY!!!
but to answer your question yes same sad evil people.
here we go again

Portsmouth, OH

#91 Oct 10, 2011
for all you people in the market for a new car right now i just wanted to remind you of where NOT to buy your car!!!
nourse

Chillicothe, OH

#92 Oct 10, 2011
nourse is worse. don't go to nourse. the people that own it are Nasty hideous people
Wally

Chillicothe, OH

#93 Oct 10, 2011
The latest automotive scam starts in the financing department of pratically every automotive dealership. They place you into "the best deal" they can find. When you don't read all of the fine print, they have you. Apparently it is legal to resell your loan to a different company who can than jack the interest rate up. What would you think about buying a new vehicle in 2004 and still oweing $7000 on it in 2011 without ever missing a payment? Rip Off

The moral is, walk into the dealership with a pre-approved loan in your pocket from your bank, credit union, auto insurance company or ANYONE other than the fly by night auto loan companies that work through auto dealerships.

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#94 Oct 10, 2011
i bought a brand new lancer there a couple years ago. a couple weeks after purchase the inside passenger corner panel in the back kept falling off. i had to go to them a couple times and have it put back on. then paint started chipping off all over my car. it was only a couple months old. after a few arguements they offered to cover half on the expenses of a new paint job.
here we go again

Portsmouth, OH

#95 Oct 11, 2011
tinker_bell wrote:
i bought a brand new lancer there a couple years ago. a couple weeks after purchase the inside passenger corner panel in the back kept falling off. i had to go to them a couple times and have it put back on. then paint started chipping off all over my car. it was only a couple months old. after a few arguements they offered to cover half on the expenses of a new paint job.
how can they get away with that? if the paint is chipping after only a few months then it should have been considered a defect and handled as such. thats my point i believe they buy cars that are damaged in some way or seconds at discounted prices and pass them off to the consumers at full price and thats why the auto companys dont stand behind their JUNK!!! Thats just my opinion but think about it... it makes since. they have WAY too many problems with the stuff they sell!!!!!

Buyer Beware.....HERRNSTEIN... AUTOMOTIVE !!!
billy bob

Logan, OH

#96 Oct 13, 2011
nourse wrote:
nourse is worse. don't go to nourse. the people that own it are Nasty hideous people
i thought coughlin bought one of those dealerships off nourse
here we go again

Portsmouth, OH

#97 Oct 24, 2011
nourse wrote:
i cant imagine anyone being worse but i will keep that in mind the next time i go out to buy another car!!!
Road Warrior

Chillicothe, OH

#98 Oct 24, 2011
billy bob wrote:
<quoted text>
i thought coughlin bought one of those dealerships off nourse
Counghlin now has GMC which orginally belonged to coughlin. Not sure they bought it or it was just transferred to Cougnlin to place all GM dealers at one dealership. GM closed Harden Chevrolet because they said Circleville was too small to support it. Now Chevrolet is back at Coughlin's Circleville Mega dealership. That's one way to eliminate the competition.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chillicothe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Interesting Quotes (Oct '13) 8 min cowface 185
raid on mills street by locust 22 min cowface 30
Who shot scoon? 2 hr Yes 34
Chillicothe Homewrecker's 3 hr Nasties 26
winter prostitute 3 hr Dripdrop 27
Kanisha T, what happened with..... (Mar '11) 3 hr Sierra Pauley 18
Lowe gets job back 4 hr PORSHE 26
Chillicothe Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web