There is something in the air....

Posted in the Chillicothe Forum

Good point

Columbus, OH

#1 Jan 11, 2013
There is something in the air and it seems to be the legs of just about every girl in Ross County. Why are girls so quick to spread their legs for a guy before there is a committment? If I had gotten knocked,, my parents would have made sure that kid was put up for adoption. So the kid would have a chance. So my parents would have a chance to enjoy their retirement years without having to raise a bastard grandchild. If the guy doesn't have a ring on your finger, and you are putting out, you are an idiot. If he can't even commit to you, do you really think he's going to suddenly commit when he finds out he's going to be a father? You are setting your life up to be a miserable failure if you get knocked up. You will be poor. You will be a burden on the taxpayer. And let's face it, you will be damaged goods. Sure, other guys will still screw you. Even the ugly ones. Because they know you put out. And you are desperate for a man to be a father figure for your child. Then your knocked up again and the guy splits. You girls need to wake the hell up.
Nothing new

Bellevue, WA

#2 Jan 11, 2013
Good point wrote:
There is something in the air and it seems to be the legs of just about every girl in Ross County. Why are girls so quick to spread their legs for a guy before there is a committment? If I had gotten knocked,, my parents would have made sure that kid was put up for adoption. So the kid would have a chance. So my parents would have a chance to enjoy their retirement years without having to raise a bastard grandchild. If the guy doesn't have a ring on your finger, and you are putting out, you are an idiot. If he can't even commit to you, do you really think he's going to suddenly commit when he finds out he's going to be a father? You are setting your life up to be a miserable failure if you get knocked up. You will be poor. You will be a burden on the taxpayer. And let's face it, you will be damaged goods. Sure, other guys will still screw you. Even the ugly ones. Because they know you put out. And you are desperate for a man to be a father figure for your child. Then your knocked up again and the guy splits. You girls need to wake the hell up.
Just the same ole, primal instinct, the difference between us homo-sapians and the other critters are laws, thats it. If we didnt it'd be chaos at least the other 15 mil species know when to say when, we dont have too, lol

Since: Dec 12

Columbus, OH

#3 Jan 11, 2013
Good point wrote:
There is something in the air and it seems to be the legs of just about every girl in Ross County. Why are girls so quick to spread their legs for a guy before there is a committment? If I had gotten knocked,, my parents would have made sure that kid was put up for adoption.
I bet if you had a kid your parents would love it to death.
THEY ACT LIKE THAT HOPEING IT WILL KEEP YOU FROM GETTING IN, "THE FAMILY WAY" (thats what my grandmother always called it)

I remember saying if my daughter ever got knocked-up I would expect my wife to slap the shit out of her.
Well it was a bitter pill for me to swallow clear up until my grandson was born but after we seen him we all loved him to death.
Speaking of death I did stick my 38 revolver against her boyfriends head one time after him and two of his friends started throwing lawn chairs at me.
Here came the BuckeyeLake police that just happened to be his relation and guess what?
They charged me with disorderly conduct and Agg. Menicing (Spelled that wrong) They wanted to take me to jail that night but the jail was full and they was only taking in felonys.
Went to court and got 1 year probation out of it.
1 year later I had my record explunged.
And today me and her boyfriend get along pretty good considering all

To be fair about it I guess I really did start it.
Her boyfriend came to the house looking for my daughter and I said, "You knock my daughter up, Get your hillbilly ass out of here"
SEE I HAD SOME FUN IN MY DAY LOL!!!
Good point

Columbus, OH

#4 Jan 11, 2013
So you have a bastard grandchild. They have any plans of marrying? Or just letting the kids live the typical bastard lifestyle?

Since: Dec 12

Columbus, OH

#5 Jan 11, 2013
I might add that I would love seeing my grandson even more if my daughter wasnt asking me to babysit him so much LOL!!!

Since: Dec 12

Columbus, OH

#6 Jan 11, 2013
Good point wrote:
So you have a bastard grandchild. They have any plans of marrying? Or just letting the kids live the typical bastard lifestyle?
Yep but only by title.
Hes really a nice little kid.

No they never did get married and has been in and out of jail alot for not paying child support.
But I made/make sure neither of them goes without anything
Good point

Columbus, OH

#7 Jan 11, 2013
Typical little sluts. Dropping their bastard crotch fruit on their parents so they can go get knocked up again with their high school drop out friends.

Since: Dec 12

Columbus, OH

#8 Jan 11, 2013
Good point wrote:
Typical little sluts. Dropping their bastard crotch fruit on their parents so they can go get knocked up again with their high school drop out friends.
Hey I Agree LOL!!!

Good part was she finished high school with the help of me and my wife baby sitting for her
That girl

United States

#9 Jan 11, 2013
Good point wrote:
There is something in the air and it seems to be the legs of just about every girl in Ross County. Why are girls so quick to spread their legs for a guy before there is a committment? If I had gotten knocked,, my parents would have made sure that kid was put up for adoption. So the kid would have a chance. So my parents would have a chance to enjoy their retirement years without having to raise a bastard grandchild. If the guy doesn't have a ring on your finger, and you are putting out, you are an idiot. If he can't even commit to you, do you really think he's going to suddenly commit when he finds out he's going to be a father? You are setting your life up to be a miserable failure if you get knocked up. You will be poor. You will be a burden on the taxpayer. And let's face it, you will be damaged goods. Sure, other guys will still screw you. Even the ugly ones. Because they know you put out. And you are desperate for a man to be a father figure for your child. Then your knocked up again and the guy splits. You girls need to wake the hell up.
I think young girls SHOULD be a lot more careful. Speaking from experience, it was very hard being a teenage mom. However, I wasn't a "burden" on the taxpayers cause I was never on welfare. I refused to go that route. My mom didn't have to help much financially or physically. As a matter of fact my mom gave me hell for going back to work just a few days after giving birth. I had 3 kids by the time I was 23 and if someone had the balls to call my children "bastards" to my face, their jaws would get wired shut cause I would break it for them. Them are my kids and my life turned out better because of them. And my mom adored my kids nonetheless. If your parents woulda forced you to hand your kids to stranger then they are the bastards. Like mike said "family" way. I hope my kids choose the easier path however, they come home pregnant and I'd be damned if they give my grand baby away! Screw what you and you screwed up parents think. I'm pretty sure your family should learn morals before judging other ppl. You don't know their story so stfu with yourself and I hope you fall from your sorry a$$ pedastal and break every bone in your pathetic body.
That girl

United States

#10 Jan 11, 2013
Oh yeah, I was far from a slut! And btw, mike, that b*+ch is referring to your grandchild as a bastard and your daughter as a slut. Do you love them any less because your daughter got knocked up? Do you love that little boy any less because his mom and dad wasn't married? I never needed a man or my mommy to raise my kids. I got babysitters and done it MYSELF!!! And I'm DAMN proud of it! I was taught to love unconditionally and I don't regret the way my life has turned out a bit!

Since: Dec 12

Columbus, OH

#11 Jan 11, 2013
That girl wrote:
<quoted text>
I think young girls SHOULD be a lot more careful. Speaking from experience, it was very hard being a teenage mom. However, I wasn't a "burden" on the taxpayers cause I was never on welfare. I refused to go that route. My mom didn't have to help much financially or physically. As a matter of fact my mom gave me hell for going back to work just a few days after giving birth. I had 3 kids by the time I was 23 and if someone had the balls to call my children "bastards" to my face, their jaws would get wired shut cause I would break it for them. Them are my kids and my life turned out better because of them. And my mom adored my kids nonetheless. If your parents woulda forced you to hand your kids to stranger then they are the bastards. Like mike said "family" way. I hope my kids choose the easier path however, they come home pregnant and I'd be damned if they give my grand baby away! Screw what you and you screwed up parents think. I'm pretty sure your family should learn morals before judging other ppl. You don't know their story so stfu with yourself and I hope you fall from your sorry a$$ pedastal and break every bone in your pathetic body.
I agree 100%

My daughter got in the "Family Way" at age 16 and this happens to alot more people then some realize.

She did get a medical card and WIC for him but couldnt get food stamps or a check because we had to much resources and asets.

There was a member on here that said she was getting welfare for her kids and everyone was bashing her for it but I completely understand her situation after seeing how my daughter needed all the help she could get.

Sounds like your a good person and mother REALLY!!!

Since: Dec 12

Columbus, OH

#12 Jan 11, 2013
That girl wrote:
Oh yeah, I was far from a slut! And btw, mike, that b*+ch is referring to your grandchild as a bastard and your daughter as a slut. Do you love them any less because your daughter got knocked up? Do you love that little boy any less because his mom and dad wasn't married? I never needed a man or my mommy to raise my kids. I got babysitters and done it MYSELF!!! And I'm DAMN proud of it! I was taught to love unconditionally and I don't regret the way my life has turned out a bit!
Sure I Love Them.
Names like that dont really sink in with me and its just kinda man talk.
You women would be surprised the slang and derogatory terms some men use when they are out with the boyz and no women present.
Matter of fact I physically slapped one of my dudes in the face one time because he would keep talking about having sex with other women in front of my wife.
I HATE WHEN A GUY TALKS LIKE THAT IN FRONT OF A WOMAN BECAUSE IT MAKES ME A LITTLE UNCOMFORTABLE AND I KNOW THE WOMAN DONT CARE TO HEAR IT.
Me and the dude are still friends and drinking buddys still today though.
HE WATCHES HIS MOUTH AROUND ME NOW WHEN THERE IS A WOMAN PRESENT.
I really dont like to hear that stuff when theres not a woman present but I let it slide when its just us dudes together
Good point

Columbus, OH

#13 Jan 11, 2013
That girl wrote:
Do you love that little boy any less because his mom and dad wasn't married. I never needed a man or my mommy to raise my kids. I got babysitters and done it MYSELF!!!
Well, I am sorry to burst your bubble, dear, but evidently birthing those three little bastards cut into your study time because based on this post, your grammar is atrocious. So tell me, is Father's Day as confusing for them as it is in Harlem?

Since: Dec 12

Columbus, OH

#14 Jan 11, 2013
Good point wrote:
<quoted text> Well, I am sorry to burst your bubble, dear, but evidently birthing those three little bastards cut into your study time because based on this post, your grammar is atrocious. So tell me, is Father's Day as confusing for them as it is in Harlem?
Her grammar is a hell of a lot better than your point of view, attitude, and language all put together
truth be told

Chillicothe, OH

#15 Jan 11, 2013
That girl wrote:
<quoted text>
I think young girls SHOULD be a lot more careful. Speaking from experience, it was very hard being a teenage mom. However, I wasn't a "burden" on the taxpayers cause I was never on welfare. I refused to go that route. My mom didn't have to help much financially or physically. As a matter of fact my mom gave me hell for going back to work just a few days after giving birth. I had 3 kids by the time I was 23 and if someone had the balls to call my children "bastards" to my face, their jaws would get wired shut cause I would break it for them. Them are my kids and my life turned out better because of them. And my mom adored my kids nonetheless. If your parents woulda forced you to hand your kids to stranger then they are the bastards. Like mike said "family" way. I hope my kids choose the easier path however, they come home pregnant and I'd be damned if they give my grand baby away! Screw what you and you screwed up parents think. I'm pretty sure your family should learn morals before judging other ppl. You don't know their story so stfu with yourself and I hope you fall from your sorry a$$ pedastal and break every bone in your pathetic body.
Couldnt agree with you more.. Times have changed. You dont have to be married to have a child with the person you love as long as your doing everything in your power to be a good parent. Lets face it, girls and boys act vastly different then they did in the 1900s. Shit happens and EVERYONE makes mistakes. Its only a problem if you dont learn from them, and keep doing the same thing.
Bastard is a very nasty word. You better watch it, you say that shit to the wrong bitch and your liable to get a good ass kicking! But im sure you would never say that to someones face lol thats why you post it on here.. so u can say what you want and have no repercussions because nobody knows who you are! My advice to you is dont blow your cover, and let people find out who u r. I know quite a few women including me, that would be tempted to smack the shit outta you if we knew who you were!
truth be told

Chillicothe, OH

#16 Jan 11, 2013
MikeLane wrote:
<quoted text>
Her grammar is a hell of a lot better than your point of view, attitude, and language all put together
I agree! I know college graduates that occasionally make grammar mistakes. I know when im pissed off because of idiots, I tend to make little mistakes like this as well!
Good point

Columbus, OH

#17 Jan 11, 2013
Well, I would be more than happy to get together for lunch to discuss what makes a bastard and what doesn't. I'll even pay for lunch and a babysitter to sit with the little bastards while we enjoy tea. But I will not fight you. I am not trashy like that.
Higher Power

Bellevue, WA

#19 Jan 11, 2013
Good point wrote:
Well, I would be more than happy to get together for lunch to discuss what makes a bastard and what doesn't. I'll even pay for lunch and a babysitter to sit with the little bastards while we enjoy tea. But I will not fight you. I am not trashy like that.
What about the sluts in the world such as women spreading their legs and getting knocked up and not taking the responsibility to think about what could happen if you take the seed of god and blame it on everybody else except themselves and expect everyone else to take care of them, ie gov't, taxpayers, grandparents and so forth, not just the "bastards" daddies, truth be known and Mike Lane and yourself need to rub that in
Malox 1

Bellevue, WA

#20 Jan 11, 2013
MikeLane wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure I Love Them.
Names like that dont really sink in with me and its just kinda man talk.
You women would be surprised the slang and derogatory terms some men use when they are out with the boyz and no women present.
Matter of fact I physically slapped one of my dudes in the face one time because he would keep talking about having sex with other women in front of my wife.
I HATE WHEN A GUY TALKS LIKE THAT IN FRONT OF A WOMAN BECAUSE IT MAKES ME A LITTLE UNCOMFORTABLE AND I KNOW THE WOMAN DONT CARE TO HEAR IT.
Me and the dude are still friends and drinking buddys still today though.
HE WATCHES HIS MOUTH AROUND ME NOW WHEN THERE IS A WOMAN PRESENT.
I really dont like to hear that stuff when theres not a woman present but I let it slide when its just us dudes together
Bro I guess cheating on wife with good clean housewife type women in the cab isnt the same as talking about women because Bro is there. Alot of disrespect there Bro, no lotion can cover that up
Anal Andy

Columbus, OH

#21 Jan 12, 2013
Embrace the back door. Not a single bastard has ever come from a good ass screwing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chillicothe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Taylor hicks and Meghan Whalen (smoker friendly... 11 min Penny 28
Patricia & Kelsey Lowey 19 min Chilly Beauty 18
Uneducated woo-boy 37 min woo-boy 10
Help me find her 52 min ---Tbay--- 3
more corruption is brad parrot fired from sheri... 1 hr truth 21
Merry CHRISTmas 1 hr Der Fuehrer 10
Tony Smith and Megan molebash 5 hr lol 4
Chillicothe Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chillicothe People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chillicothe News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chillicothe

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:30 pm PST

NBC Sports 2:30PM
Manziel looking for better showing in second start - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 2:54 PM
Manziel says Browns were "a little off" on Sunday
NBC Sports 3:31 PM
Cam Newton practices for first time since car accident
Bleacher Report 4:00 PM
Breaking Down Cleveland's Game Plan vs. Carolina
Bleacher Report 5:47 PM
Denver Broncos vs. Cincinnati Bengals Betting Odds, Analysis, NFL Pick