Next Last
Blah

Chillicothe, OH

#1 Feb 20, 2013
Is that even possible!!!

Since: Jan 13

Circleville, OH

#2 Feb 20, 2013
My daughter rolled over when she was only five days old, though i had to have four steroid shots due to premature labor. She ended up staying in almost full term and was a lot stronger than most newborns. So i would say it is possible.

Location hidden

#3 Feb 20, 2013
I would say I completely agree with you again Angel,as I also had premature labor and my daughter was saying "Mama" @3months old. Her pediatrician was amazed. Now that shes 14, I cant get a word in edgewise! lol!

Circleville, OH

#5 Feb 20, 2013
Yes you do sneetches. I understand you switched back to your old name. I get it, I'm over your antics. If your looking for any further reaction from me I'm sorry but its not going to happen.

Since: Feb 13

United States

#6 Feb 20, 2013
My granddaughter was lifting up and roll at 7 days. Yeah it is possible.

Circleville, OH

#8 Feb 20, 2013
We had confrontation on the internet, we did not "meet".
Okay

United States

#10 Feb 20, 2013
Possible! Be careful, though...I'd be worried about them rolling back to front (in sleep)
DeceitfullyHones t

United States

#11 Feb 21, 2013
Not trying to scare you, but it could be a warning sign as well. When a baby has too much (in your case) or too little muscle tone and ridgity it could mean an underlying health condition. Talk to your pediatrocian to be sure. Goodluck and Godbless.
DeceitfullyHones t

United States

#12 Feb 21, 2013
*pediatrician

Circleville, OH

#13 Feb 21, 2013
Sneetches wrote:
That's not correct. We met in person
O did we now, seeing as i have not met anyone new in i would say over a year I'm going to call your bluff my dear.

Circleville, OH

#15 Feb 21, 2013
I'm sure there are a lot of angels around. I'm the only angel the has went by riiight and angel 1234 so i know your thinking of me. I also know i have never met you in person unless I've known you for many years, and judging by the way you act on here i know your none of my friends.
2funnnnnny

Chillicothe, OH

#16 Feb 21, 2013
My daughter roll from belly to back 6 days old.
omg

United States

#17 Feb 21, 2013
This is obviously pointed at Andrew West, get a life! He did
Yep

Oak Ridge, TN

#19 Feb 21, 2013
My kid rolled over the day we got home from the hospital. He did bunches of stuff earlier than his older sister. Some babies just develop at a different rate.
Jammie

United States

#20 Feb 22, 2013
My little boy could talk at 3 months, ride a bicycle at 8 months, and read The Cat In The Hat at 11 months, but I used to rub coffee on my boobies before breast feeding him, I think that helped..
2funnnnnny

Chillicothe, OH

#21 Feb 22, 2013
I hope your girls aren't arguing over Andrew west? Ew
Milt

United States

#22 Feb 24, 2013
My boy was driving a car at 3 weeks of age, but by 9 months he was smoking cigs, staying out late and got mixed up with the wrong crowd at 11 months. Then he started dating older girls, by the time he was two years old, he started dating a 20-year-old girl and got her into trouble...
Blackdogcat21

Chillicothe, OH

#24 Feb 27, 2013
That's a good one Milt ha ha. And btw Angel, don't waste your time looking at sneetches picture. That's not her. I know the woman in that photo . She a very nice lady and doesn't post on topics.
Blackdogcat21

Chillicothe, OH

#25 Feb 27, 2013
Doubletwofaced73 is the same person using a different picture of that lady . Why?

Circleville, OH

#26 Feb 27, 2013
I know blackdogcat, i have just been trying to ignore her. They are all the same person using different names, i also know the lady in the picture she is a sweetheart!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chillicothe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 30 min Old Guy 30,507
craig hemerick 2 hr Watch what you wi... 11
Roger Moore has been fired. 2 hr Wise People 72
Word Association Game (Oct '13) 2 hr _Zoey_ 1,682
we should keep MOORE CHIEF! What do you think w... 2 hr MLEE 14
Moore suing the city 2 hr MLEE 43
Daddy Moore to the rescue. 2 hr MLEE 44
Please Sign The Petition For Roger Moore at cha... 2 hr Hussein 23
MILFS in Chillicothe 30yrs and up (Jan '13) Wed Ham sammich 27
•••
•••
•••

Chillicothe Jobs