tbay

Chillicothe, OH

#67 May 30, 2012
You're a female? You are one lonely ass bitch..period. I don't give a shit if you think I'm funny or not. I wasn't taking a damn survey to see if I was funny when I posted what I did. I've never thought I was a badass on here, just an honest bitch. Sorry if you don't like it. Too damn bad.
ne one

United States

#69 May 30, 2012
itbe wrote:
this thread makes me sick because what i see is something was done by some blacks that most certainly brought out alot of racism. but if it had been the other way around they would say he deserved it. a bunch of peckerwoods call'n people apes.
actually I called a white gang apes. But don't get me wrong. Allot of people reguardless of skin color act like apes. And more then likely your one of them
NYB

Chillicothe, OH

#70 May 30, 2012
ha wrote:
If those punks had a job they wouldn't be in the streets and hanging out at a laundry mat in the ghetto!
The boy that got jumped had a job he just walked over there to talk to that Josh boy while he was waitin on his mom to get home, he had just finished working a 10 hr shift
NYB

Chillicothe, OH

#71 May 30, 2012
i'm not sure that Robert Wright was the one, there's another boy that i heard was called Black(nick name) that has a teardrop tattoo, or maybe another name but deff a teardrop tattoo
NYB

Chillicothe, OH

#72 May 30, 2012
The main guy callin the shots that night that had to get the rest ofem had a teardrop tattoo
NYB

Chillicothe, OH

#73 May 30, 2012
doesn't matter what color they were , that's a scared jokers move; but they were mostly black boys that night the street n corner was full ofem
NYB

Chillicothe, OH

#74 May 30, 2012
these boys should be ashamed Bob Marley would be pissed , he didn't see color he was a great loving non violent man that wanted us all to love each-other it's a discrase that they call them-selves the Marley gang.
Tad

Columbus, OH

#75 May 31, 2012
damn pigs in chilli need to get this sh it sorted out im callign u out mckee and Short
buns

Chillicothe, OH

#76 May 31, 2012
the guy they call black is a worthless thug and will have his time rotting in hell trust me on that one, its a shame the police dont throw him in a cell for life.
zack

Chillicothe, OH

#77 May 31, 2012
it is robert wright
turnthepage

Chillicothe, OH

#78 May 31, 2012
good read on this story.
iWork4aLiving

Chillicothe, OH

#79 Jun 2, 2012
chilli wrote:
<quoted text>Blacks always fight like that i been jumped lots of times by blacks.
and i've been a victim of attempted jumps by white guys before too! does that mean that only white guys jump people? i've witnessed white guys jump other white guys, and blacks do the same thing!!
sounds to me like you probably ran your mouth to too many people and couldn't run away quick enough.......schmuck
what a joke

Chillicothe, OH

#80 Jun 2, 2012
i just looked some of these boys up on facebook.. they have "marleygang" as their middle name. they were to stupid to make the profiles private. they are smoking weed, drinking beer, fighting, ect.. these kids are just graduating high school this week.. some "thugs" they are.. where they heck are their mothers?
Crunchy

Chillicothe, OH

#81 Jun 2, 2012
or their fathers?
OOPS

Chillicothe, OH

#82 Jun 2, 2012
Crunchy wrote:
Sorry for offending everyone, I'm angry because I'm out of dope and withdrawing, I'm a white supremisist, and my girlfriend (I lied about being straight...oops) left me because she said my pussy smelled like a shithouse door on a tuna boat. I've also made real bad posts on the "too many blacks" threads. U should real the last few! My nickname crunchy comes from the sound of my thighs rubbing together. I'm always angry and condescending to everyone and I don't give a shit! Matter of fact that apology I just gave, scratch that... fuck all you druggies. Cause if I can't get mine, well then I'm a big baby. Crunchy out!
"You should 'real' the last few?" Shouldn't that be 'read'?
Crunchy

Chillicothe, OH

#83 Jun 2, 2012
Newark guy can't be funny or spell. Sucks to be him. Why does he even try to impersonate me?

“About Stephen Robinson”

Since: May 10

Chillicothe Ohio

#84 Jun 2, 2012
young man jumped ______last night. The tracks? Off a bridge? A car? The shark? Up-and-down? To a conclusion?
They Are Right

Chillicothe, OH

#85 Jun 3, 2012
tbay wrote:
Why are you always picking on Chazy, Crunchy? Here's an insult for you. Why don't you take your lonely, no pussy getting, full of education, yet empty of dick ass and put some damn time and effort perhaps into your personal life??? It's painfully obvious that you are a little off bud. You're the type of kid that has damn barbie doll heads shoved under your bed, and a dead dog hanging in your garage. I can understand educating someone on grammar. I get it. We ALL get it. It's your thing, it's what you do. But WHY are you so damn angry all the time? Do you have NOTHING in your damn life that makes you happy? I don't think I've ever seen one positive post from you. I know that you think we are SOOOO beneath you as far as education goes, so why not do something with your obvious love for teaching? How about you go tudor a child, or better yet since you feel this town is SO damn horrible, move the fuck out of it??? I don't think you'll be missed much ,kiddo.
Can I get a hallejuah? Hell, I mean heck yeah!
2timothy3_amen

Chillicothe, OH

#86 Jun 3, 2012
I agree with chilli our society is going 3rd world Slagheap status! We have constitution and a set standerd based on laws in AMERICA , Americans have No duty to retreat. Just cause they some welfare raised lowclass leppers and dont know america nor ohio laws and freedoms Dont make them immune From self defense CCW laws Nor ohio castle doctrine . one warning you retreat and stop then fill em up with hipoint 40 cal! dont worry they on heroin or pain pills wont notice there soul leaving the body! God bless John KASICH Vote republican vote Morals -SAVE AMERICA! libturds taking over!
haha

United States

#87 Jun 4, 2012
2timothy3_amen wrote:
I agree with chilli our society is going 3rd world Slagheap status! We have constitution and a set standerd based on laws in AMERICA , Americans have No duty to retreat. Just cause they some welfare raised lowclass leppers and dont know america nor ohio laws and freedoms Dont make them immune From self defense CCW laws Nor ohio castle doctrine . one warning you retreat and stop then fill em up with hipoint 40 cal! dont worry they on heroin or pain pills wont notice there soul leaving the body! God bless John KASICH Vote republican vote Morals -SAVE AMERICA! libturds taking over!
How are you going to save America, when you can't even spell simple words?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chillicothe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Missy K (Sep '12) 10 min Question 30
all practice of evil Islam should be banned and... 31 min paul porter 56
Ernie Barrows 35 min Gimpy 34
Susie 38 min Citizen 3
America needs Jesus Christ and the Word of God 38 min paul porter 14
chillicothe levy info 54 min Username: 1
Zane trace boys coach is the worst coach ever!! 1 hr Jeff 58
drug overdoses 3 hr LOL 24

Flood Watch for Ross County was issued at March 02 at 3:13PM EST

Chillicothe Dating