young man jumped last night.

Posted in the Chillicothe Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
neone

Garden City, MI

#1 May 24, 2012
Please help put thesecriminals away. Any info would be greatly appreciated. He is in very bad condition and needs surgery on his face. Please don't feel like a snitch you can be completely annomous. Find it in your heart to find justice for this young man.
Oh yea

Maryland Heights, MO

#2 May 24, 2012
What happened

Since: Jan 12

Chillicothe, OH

#3 May 24, 2012
neone wrote:
Please help put thesecriminals away. Any info would be greatly appreciated. He is in very bad condition and needs surgery on his face. Please don't feel like a snitch you can be completely annomous. Find it in your heart to find justice for this young man.
Someone already posted the names of who did it on another forum. If you are talking about the man jumped in the laundromat on Hickory St. I don't know which forum, but its one that has been recently posted on. I hope he gets well soon and this helps you get justice very soon.

Since: Jan 12

Chillicothe, OH

#4 May 24, 2012
Its on the "who knows" forum. Take a look at it, it might help.
Hey

Newark, OH

#5 May 24, 2012
If it was the kid that got jumped at the laundromat, someone put a forum about it on here this morning and named the boys that did it.
Hey

Newark, OH

#6 May 24, 2012
It's the "who knows" forum. I bumped it back to the top. Names of attackers are given .
Hey

Newark, OH

#7 May 24, 2012
Chazy, u and I are one the same wavelength! Lol. Probably b/c u and I have the same first name! Ha!
Heather

Athens, OH

#8 May 24, 2012
sssssoooooo

Norwood, LA

Reply »
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
2 hrs ago

so i heard chris sutton and larrell netter and 6 other boys jumped some white boy in the laundrymat on hickory....like where they do that shit at?
Crunchy

Chillicothe, OH

#9 May 24, 2012
Please look up the difference between forum & thread. Thank you.
Just little ole me

United States

#10 May 24, 2012
Where is the "who knows" forum?
Stupid

Newark, OH

#11 May 24, 2012
Crunchy wrote:
Please look up the difference between forum & thread. Thank you.
Please pull your head out of your ass and mind your own business. You have nothing to contribute to this THREAD so shoo fly.
Crunchy

Chillicothe, OH

#12 May 24, 2012
You need to settle down. I contributed because hopefully you idiots will learn the difference.
neone

Garden City, MI

#13 May 24, 2012
No body gives a shit about the difference between forum and thread. This is to father info. Not talk shit. Go do that in the worthless mother thread.
neone

Garden City, MI

#14 May 24, 2012
Gather*
Stale not crunchy

Newark, OH

#16 May 24, 2012
Crunchy wrote:
You need to settle down. I contributed because hopefully you idiots will learn the difference.
You contributed nothing...other than make a smart ass comment about the difference between forums and threads. It had absolutely nothing to do with what anyone was discussing. Why dont you run back to the too many blacks THREAD and post some more racial tension crap since you believe all of us white people owe you.(your words, not mine)
Stale not crunchy

Newark, OH

#17 May 24, 2012
neone wrote:
No body gives a shit about the difference between forum and thread. This is to father info. Not talk shit. Go do that in the worthless mother thread.
Couldn't have said it better myself!! Damn buttinskies!
Crunchy

Chillicothe, OH

#18 May 24, 2012
You guys need me.
I meant OHIOANS owe me. You guys are dumb as f***. I'm not a PoC, but I recognize my white privilege.
neone

Garden City, MI

#19 May 24, 2012
And you will burn in hell with the rest of the ayrian brother hood
chilli

Chillicothe, OH

#20 May 24, 2012
Heather wrote:
sssssoooooo
Norwood, LA
Reply »
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
2 hrs ago
so i heard chris sutton and larrell netter and 6 other boys jumped some white boy in the laundrymat on hickory....like where they do that shit at?
Blacks always fight like that i been jumped lots of times by blacks.
chilli

Chillicothe, OH

#21 May 24, 2012
It takes a lot of blacks to beat a white boy down. Most blacks are sissys not all thats why people should get a caceled carring permit it may stop them from getting jumping.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chillicothe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
anyone know scumbag Leonard (kris) Lowery (Jul '15) 2 hr Bahaha 3
Divorce for nothing... Is he crazy? 3 hr Drinkie the Clown 60
..Keep One~Drop One.. (Oct '13) 6 hr bored420 4,629
Drug houses post them. 9 hr Grannysselldrugstoo 9
Mason Lowery, what's he about? 11 hr Bahaha 7
Buckeye Daily Deals Car Lot 11 hr Improving 2
carfentanil ! 13 hr Roar 8

Chillicothe Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance