best drumer in chillicothe?
swagger96

Chillicothe, OH

#42 Jan 13, 2012
Matt Butcher is them best drummer in chilli.
crazygirl55

United States

#43 Jan 13, 2012
The best by far is Trent Bee.
for sure

Lancaster, OH

#44 Jan 13, 2012
Trent Bee or Zane Taylor
Dark Brown

Chillicothe, OH

#45 Jan 13, 2012
AJ good is a drummer on these nuts and Kevin clark can't keep the sticks outta his ass long enough to play. AJ good, say somethin'!
aj good

Chillicothe, OH

#46 Jan 14, 2012
Dark Brown wrote:
AJ good is a drummer on these nuts and Kevin clark can't keep the sticks outta his ass long enough to play. AJ good, say somethin'!
yo, im right here...whats up :D
drummer000

Chillicothe, OH

#47 Jan 14, 2012
Definitely the SE DRUMLINE!!!
including: brandon cassill, micheal foltz, gage mosley,colton oney,sydney minnix,stephanie weaver, kalib nolan, val sigler, dallas drury, megan turner, kierston crace, hope skeens, christine hill.

Since: Jan 12

Lancaster, OH

#48 Jan 15, 2012
Mike Horsley from Grimstone!
riffleman

Chillicothe, OH

#49 Jan 15, 2012
hands down,bill maple from the band fade to oblyvian
chilllliiii

Lancaster, OH

#50 Jan 15, 2012
Drummer from Cyrene

Since: Jan 12

Chillicothe, OH

#51 Jan 16, 2012
Dustin Spires is amazing .
rich

Van Wert, OH

#52 Jan 16, 2012
I have to say Ryan "Stinky" Harmon or Roger Downs. I think it's a matter of the type of music they're playing also. With all instruments, you have to know your genre. I play outlaw country and wouldn't want Mike Horsley playing cause he's great at the double kick and blast beats.
slt

Van Wert, OH

#53 Jan 16, 2012
The drummer for the band Joker's Wild dale grubb who also sings ozzy he kicks azz
JJH

Chillicothe, OH

#54 Jan 16, 2012
rich wrote:
I have to say Ryan "Stinky" Harmon or Roger Downs. I think it's a matter of the type of music they're playing also. With all instruments, you have to know your genre. I play outlaw country and wouldn't want Mike Horsley playing cause he's great at the double kick and blast beats.
Very good point!
Der Fuehrer

Lancaster, OH

#55 Jan 16, 2012
rich wrote:
I have to say Ryan "Stinky" Harmon or Roger Downs.
I was waiting for someone to mention Stinky. I didn't want to give away my age with all of these youngsters around.
Meme

Chillicothe, OH

#57 Apr 19, 2012
Chillicothe's best drummers all have the name Mike,just saying....If your a good drummer,you can play all types of music....
Internet Assassin

Frankfort, OH

#58 Apr 19, 2012
Thank you hhs! Nick Barlage is now with SHOTGUN SURPRISE out of Dayton.He`s only 16 yrs old and they are playing McGUFFEYS`tomorrow night and the ALROSA VILLA`s BATTLE OF THE BANDS Saturday the 21st [too bad not 4-20,wink,wink!].Get on facebook for SHOTGUN SURPRISE or vote for them on www.rockstarsunglued.com -They just released their first CD "CORRUPTING THE YOUTH" and the second is coming soon.They are managed by TATE MUSIC but are only in stores out west because thats where TATE is based.The lead guitarist,DALIA is only 15yrs old and shreds like a pro!NOT BAD FOR SOME SOUTHERN OHIO HOMEGROWN!
that one guy

Chillicothe, OH

#59 Apr 19, 2012
Justin daily is the best drummer in central ohio. anyone whom wants to argue that, simply doesnt know anything about drums and thinks travis barker is amazing
big dick

United States

#60 Apr 19, 2012
I beat my meat does that count for something?
skittles

Continental, OH

#61 Apr 20, 2012
Alex Holbert is the best female drummer! She has red hair and is awesome :)
tw1tch

Mount Gilead, OH

#62 Apr 20, 2012
AppleShampoo91 wrote:
Justin Daily or Kevin Clark :))
Uhm Kevin sucks for real

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chillicothe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What Happened to Jake Burton? 12 min Randy Bo Bandy 1
Eleanor Mayo (Apr '13) 40 min funny 13
Everett Austin Long - womanbeater 57 min ABC 6
Mason Lowery, what's he about? 1 hr lol 8
Any ladies want to give a rough Pegging 1 hr Maybe 2
Ashley Jones and scoon 2 hr Erica 1
Fail - vanishing women 2 hr lol 6
Divorce for nothing... Is he crazy? 4 hr 40ish 97

Chillicothe Jobs

More from around the web