Seriously there's too many freaking fat people here
insane

Chillicothe, OH

#2 Jan 3, 2013
There is to many stupid people here.
doc

Chillicothe, OH

#3 Jan 3, 2013
it's everywhere not just here,lol,think about it everybody an even you take in I bet over 40% fats or more a day in your diet an sit on your butts behind your computers on topix
Anal Andy

Dublin, OH

#4 Jan 3, 2013
Not enough butt love in the world.
Hardworking drone

Sunbury, OH

#5 Jan 3, 2013
Why are there so many judge mental douchebags here?
Angie

Chillicothe, OH

#6 Jan 3, 2013
People eat because of stupid people like you. Not only because of your stupidity but because of your ugliness.
Gina

Chillicothe, OH

#7 Jan 10, 2013
Look a round at all the take out. Food is every where very tempting.
therealangel1234

Columbus, OH

#8 Jan 11, 2013
Some are just built to be big. Who are you to pass judgement. Also, why do you care do they effect you in any way?

MikeLane

Since: Dec 12

Columbus, OH

#9 Jan 11, 2013
therealangel1234 wrote:
Some are just built to be big.
Its called, "Big Boned"

Some people are heavy because they have a health condition and it has nothing to do with being lazy and eating too much.
Good point

Dublin, OH

#10 Jan 11, 2013
MikeLane wrote:
<quoted text>
Its called, "Big Boned"
Some people are heavy because they have a health condition and it has nothing to do with being lazy and eating too much.
that is a load of crap. Have you seen the drive thru lines ant McDonald's? Wendy's? It's pathetic. Not only are people eating this garbage, they are too damned lazy to get out of their cars to get it.

MikeLane

Columbus, OH

#11 Jan 11, 2013
Good point wrote:
<quoted text>that is a load of crap. Have you seen the drive thru lines ant McDonald's? Wendy's? It's pathetic. Not only are people eating this garbage, they are too damned lazy to get out of their cars to get it.
I never said there are no heavy people from being lazy and eating too much!

But if a person has somekind of health condition where their body holds water something like that will cause them to be heavy too
therealangel1234

Columbus, OH

#12 Jan 11, 2013
My question again how does this effect you, is it that it takes longer for you to get throuh the drvie thru? I just don't understand why people worry about the way other people live their lifes, it blows my mind. Live and let live people.
Good Point

Dublin, OH

#13 Jan 11, 2013
I saw a lard ass earthing two Big Macs and two fries the last time I was in a McDonald's about 3 years ago. She was in one of those mobile wheel chairs and on oxygen.

MikeLane

Columbus, OH

#14 Jan 11, 2013
therealangel1234 wrote:
I just don't understand why people worry about the way other people live their lifes,
I will be happy to answer that question for you Angel.

These kind of people hate theirself because they think everyone else is better than they are.
Then when they see someone like a heavy person and they are not heavy that makes them feel like they finally found someone that they think they are better than so they pounce all over it.
Good point

Dublin, OH

#15 Jan 11, 2013
Theirself? My computer won't even let me type that word without changing it.

MikeLane

Columbus, OH

#16 Jan 11, 2013
Good point wrote:
Theirself? My computer won't even let me type that word without changing it.
Thats Prison Writting.

We have a entirely different way of talking and writting in the joint
goody

Van Wert, OH

#17 Jan 11, 2013
Lazy people with too much technology.
Member of society
#18 Jan 12, 2013
therealangel1234 wrote:
Some are just built to be big. Who are you to pass judgement. Also, why do you care do they effect you in any way?
It effects everyone just like cigarrets, alcohol and drugs, and anything that causes more doctor care that is preventable. Higher cost in health ins., and ER's being overran, because lack of concern for their fellow person also called greed and glutiny, if its spelled right, anyway there are naturally bigger people but the most part its brought about themselves
hellsbells

Van Wert, OH

#19 Jan 12, 2013
Member of society wrote:
<quoted text> It effects everyone just like cigarrets, alcohol and drugs, and anything that causes more doctor care that is preventable. Higher cost in health ins., and ER's being overran, because lack of concern for their fellow person also called greed and glutiny, if its spelled right, anyway there are naturally bigger people but the most part its brought about themselves
I would love to blow smoke in your face....and make you like it.
I h8 bastards

United States

#20 Jan 12, 2013
hellsbells wrote:
<quoted text>
I would love to blow smoke in your face....and make you like it.
id like to blow my load across your face and you'd love it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chillicothe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Panties 17 min Sub2Women 4
Christianity is laughable 39 min Wow 162
Britty 54 min lucky u got out 3
egi 55 min Ricky 33
Kim Rinehart????? (Feb '12) 3 hr Laurie 135
CONFIRMED: DNC murdered Seth Riche to stop Bernie 3 hr Stuart88 6
Need advice? 4 hr Scott 58

Chillicothe Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance