Mike Lane / Dos Equis
Anonymous
#21 Dec 8, 2012
I appreciate the suggestion but no thanks... im the type of dude that lays on the beach and sees a man with a hairy back, and immediately start to throb. When i walk around ouside on a windy day my butt makes a noise kinda like when you blow on the top of a pop bottle.

MikeLane

Since: Dec 12

Columbus, OH

#22 Dec 8, 2012
malox1 wrote:
I appreciate the suggestion but no thanks... im the type of dude that lays on the beach and sees a man with a hairy back, and immediately start to throb. When i walk around ouside on a windy day my butt makes a noise kinda like when you blow on the top of a pop bottle.
And I dont think your kidding either.

Well you dont know what your missing being without a woman.
They put some strawberry perfume on and all shapely and you just want to cuddle up with them and it feels better than any drug on the planet.

Just the thought of being with a man is a complete turn off for me.

Bro you should at least try liking a woman and you will see what Im talking about.

But if you prefer men thats your choice......
Tina Louise

United States

#23 Dec 8, 2012
Mike Lane is so interesting that he has inside jokes with complete strangers...
Tina Louise

United States

#24 Dec 8, 2012
Mike Lane. His mother has a tattoo that says son.
Tina Louise

United States

#25 Dec 8, 2012
Mike Lane. He has never relied on mistle toe
Peaches

United States

#26 Dec 8, 2012
Mike Lane. He once went to a psychicÂ… to warn her
Phalic symbol

Chillicothe, OH

#27 Dec 8, 2012
Mike Lane. His charm is so contagious, vaccines have been created for it.

MikeLane

Columbus, OH

#28 Dec 9, 2012
Phalic symbol wrote:
Mike Lane. His charm is so contagious, vaccines have been created for it.
You just anint seen nothing yet!.

When Mike Lane gets with a woman that he really likes he can make amazing things happen and im serious.

And when Mike Lane gets with that special lady he walks the straight and narrow and tells his dude friends to beat-it because he wants to be with his lady.

TO KNOW MIKE LANE IS TO LOVE MIKE LANE
Classified

United States

#29 Dec 9, 2012
Judy wrote:
Mike Lane, he ran a marathon yesterday. Just because it was on his way.
so effing true. Some ppl have done everything....only better.

MikeLane

Columbus, OH

#30 Dec 9, 2012
Classified wrote:
<quoted text> so effing true. Some ppl have done everything....only better.
Well Classified if your female your welome to join my winning team!!!
dealingwithidiot s

Frankfort, OH

#31 Dec 9, 2012
MikeLane wrote:
<quoted text>You just anint seen nothing yet!.

When Mike Lane gets with a woman that he really likes he can make amazing things happen and im serious.

And when Mike Lane gets with that special lady he walks the straight and narrow and tells his dude friends to beat-it because he wants to be with his lady.

TO KNOW MIKE LANE IS TO LOVE MIKE LANE
However, in another post somewhere,(taxi thread I believe, hard to tell, you post on everything) you said that you accepted sexual favors in exchange for cab fare from "house wife" type women, and your old lady at home wasn't too happy about it.

Yeah once again you sound like a real stand up guy, or just a flat out fool as usual

Since: Aug 12

Sunbury, OH

#32 Dec 9, 2012
Mike Lane. He went to the Virgin Islands. When he left, they were just "the Islands".

MikeLane

Columbus, OH

#33 Dec 9, 2012
dealingwithidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
However, in another post somewhere,(taxi thread I believe, hard to tell, you post on everything) you said that you accepted sexual favors in exchange for cab fare from "house wife" type women, and your old lady at home wasn't too happy about it.
Yeah once again you sound like a real stand up guy, or just a flat out fool as usual
Well I did but had reason to believe she played around a little too.

Well I was a real stand up enough guy to end a job that I really loved THINK ABOUT THAT ONE!

Columbus, OH

#34 Dec 12, 2012
Tina Louise wrote:
Mike Lane is so interesting that he has inside jokes with complete strangers...
He is supposed to married right ? Doesn't he love his wife and he is on here wanting to be with some nurse? He has no respect for his wife. I hate men like this. If he did,he would leave this nurse alone and love his wife.

canon12
MikeLane

Columbus, OH

#35 Dec 12, 2012
MikeLane wrote:
<quoted text>
And I dont think your kidding either.
Well you dont know what your missing being without a woman.
They put some strawberry perfume on and all shapely and you just want to cuddle up with them and it feels better than any drug on the planet.
Just the thought of being with a man is a complete turn off for me.
Bro you should at least try liking a woman and you will see what Im talking about.
But if you prefer men thats your choice......
aren't you married? Do u love your wife ? You have no respect for her at all.
MikeLane

Columbus, OH

#36 Dec 12, 2012
This MikeLane who ever you are, is trying to hop this nurse with his wife near by !
No respect for the wife at all. Leave this nurse alone and jump your wife if you want sex. Does your wife love you and don't you feel loved and think this nurse could give you more cause you say she is so hot ?

MikeLane

Columbus, OH

#37 Dec 12, 2012
MikeLane wrote:
This MikeLane who ever you are, is trying to hop this nurse with his wife near by !
No respect for the wife at all. Leave this nurse alone and jump your wife if you want sex. Does your wife love you and don't you feel loved and think this nurse could give you more cause you say she is so hot ?
Hey I didnt write this bullshit!!!!

SOMEONE IS USING MY NAME...

MikeLane

Columbus, OH

#38 Dec 12, 2012
MikeLane wrote:
<quoted text>
aren't you married? Do u love your wife ? You have no respect for her at all.
Your playing games with the wrong Mother F++ker and I will find out who this is even if I have to go to Topix and get the IP number and trace it right back to your door.

WHEN YOU HEAR THAT BANG BANG BANG ON YOUR DOOR IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT TAKE A GUESS WHO IT WILL BE?

MikeLane

Columbus, OH

#39 Dec 12, 2012
canon12 wrote:
<quoted text>
He is supposed to married right ? Doesn't he love his wife and he is on here wanting to be with some nurse? He has no respect for his wife. I hate men like this. If he did,he would leave this nurse alone and love his wife.
canon12
Come-on Canon lower that big ass gun down on me and lets see if you got what it takes to put this dude under!!!!!

MikeLane

Columbus, OH

#40 Dec 12, 2012
Canon your gun is just shooting blanks......

Hey ill even meet ya if you think you got a problem with me and ill show ya what im made of for real.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chillicothe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Man sentenced to 10 years in Ross County tortur... 4 min KAp 2
Who's kids are those!!!!! 19 min Abacadaba 1
Sarah Marie Parker 20 min Get Real 65
Rhonda Conley 54 min Rhonda Conley 10
girl with long dark hair walking East 2nd street (Feb '14) 1 hr Brown truck 11
why are a lot of people in chiklicothe trash? 1 hr Noyb 14
Charles swift 2 hr Slick 50 4

Chillicothe Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance