Mike Lane / Dos Equis
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Anonymous
#1 Dec 6, 2012
Mike Lane..... the most interesting man in the world. Sasquatch took a photograph of him..

MikeLane

Since: Dec 12

Columbus, OH

#2 Dec 6, 2012
I figured you would be in the gay and bi men post talking about your lotion
Hellbilly

Lancaster, OH

#3 Dec 6, 2012
Either you are one of those icky old men who dye their hair, or you are trying to pass off a pic from the 80s as recent. Which is it?

Since: Aug 12

United States

#4 Dec 6, 2012
I don't always come off as a creepy stalker type, but when I do......I wear my lady-skin suit. Stay creepy, my friends.
Mojo66

Chillicothe, OH

#5 Dec 6, 2012
Mailbox is obsessed with you! Creepy huh?

MikeLane

Columbus, OH

#6 Dec 6, 2012
Mojo66 wrote:
Mailbox is obsessed with you! Creepy huh?
Malox is cruising for a bruising.(I guess thats who you meant to spell)

Dude I havent seen or had anything creep or freak me out since about age 16.
Mojo66

Chillicothe, OH

#7 Dec 6, 2012
Lol yep that's what I meant. Damn autocorrect! Most people on here are skeptical and negative (me included, usually) but you aren't. Glad you keep it real for yourself. Best of luck!
Anonymous
#8 Dec 6, 2012
Only bruising im cruisin for from you is in my butt. Im a fat gay black man, and i want slain by Mike. With a resume like his who could NOT fall in love with him??? Merry xmas Mike, can santa bring you me for christmas?

MikeLane

Columbus, OH

#9 Dec 6, 2012
Mojo66 wrote:
Lol yep that's what I meant. Damn autocorrect! Most people on here are skeptical and negative (me included, usually) but you aren't. Glad you keep it real for yourself. Best of luck!
You will never and I mean never be happy if you keep it in the skeptical and negative mood.

It would not surprise me one bit if dudes read something negative that was wrote about them 0n here and jump up and punch the walls etc.
THATS JUST CHILDISH.

Now this morning Malox wrote on here that he would love to slap me and I told him I would drive over there to let him try and have his chance but as expected the little coward pretended he didnt see it.
Phalic symbol

Chillicothe, OH

#10 Dec 6, 2012
He likes you Mike, dont be so hard on him. You of all people should recognize and odd way of trying to hook up. Did you ever think that when he said he wanted to slap you in the face, that he meant with his penis? Amd i think you crush on him as well, youve had worse haters on here than that guy by far.

MikeLane

Columbus, OH

#11 Dec 6, 2012
Phalic symbol wrote:
Did you ever think that when he said he wanted to slap you in the face, that he meant with his penis?
NOW I CAN BELIEVE HE WOULD LOVE TO DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT AND THATS ONE OF THE THINGS I HATE ABOUT HIM MOST.

Any man that would hate on a guy for trying to meet a woman he likes has to think in that order, REALLY
Lol
#12 Dec 6, 2012
MikeLane wrote:
<quoted text>
You will never and I mean never be happy if you keep it in the skeptical and negative mood.
It would not surprise me one bit if dudes read something negative that was wrote about them 0n here and jump up and punch the walls etc.
THATS JUST CHILDISH.
Now this morning Malox wrote on here that he would love to slap me and I told him I would drive over there to let him try and have his chance but as expected the little coward pretended he didnt see it.
I think you two need to hook up, you both have this love hate relationship like marriage.
Judy

United States

#13 Dec 7, 2012
Mike Lane, he ran a marathon yesterday. Just because it was on his way.
Lol
#14 Dec 8, 2012
Judy wrote:
Now that's some funny sh!t

MikeLane

Columbus, OH

#15 Dec 8, 2012
Judy wrote:
Ill run more than that if the cops are chasing me!!! LOL!!!
Anonymous
#16 Dec 8, 2012
His topix postings alter foreign policy
Anonymous
#17 Dec 8, 2012
His topix postings have altered foreign policy

MikeLane

Columbus, OH

#18 Dec 8, 2012
malox1 wrote:
His topix postings alter foreign policy
Hey Bro I see your vocabulary is getting better because I see you learned a couple more words than lotion.

When my kids was little I bought them this thing called Speak And Spell and it really helped them.
Ill look around and if I still have it ill mail it to you.
Anonymous
#19 Dec 8, 2012
Ok man! Any way you can put a naked picture of yourself in there too? Im done trashin you too, its the holiday season and all, i have three weeks out of the year i have to be nice. Sucks but oh well.

MikeLane

Columbus, OH

#20 Dec 8, 2012
malox1 wrote:
Ok man! Any way you can put a naked picture of yourself in there too?
Not this dude......

It would truly be a ice cold day in hell before I sent a naked picture of myself to another man.

Now this explains why you started hating on me for liking a woman.
By you being gay you just dont understand how a good woman can bring a man a lot of comfort.

TRY IT ONCE AND YOU SHOULD LIKE IT!!!! I mean with a woman LOL!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chillicothe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
James thomas in county sucking weiners 24 min Buddy b 18
paper mill closing? 31 min oldguy 13
maria valle (Jul '16) 1 hr Whitey Blackman 6
Hey Gonzo 1 hr Whitey Blackman 4
where the hookers at today (Mar '15) 2 hr Just Sayin 31
Markus Bertram 2 hr Inquisitive 1
Bad parents 2 hr Amanda Lawhorn 24
Amanda Fooce 9 hr Helen Roper 49

Chillicothe Jobs

More from around the web