Hah

United States

#1 Oct 18, 2012
Susan queen is sellin fresh weed, if any one is missing some, she stoll it.
Haha

Chillicothe, OH

#2 Oct 18, 2012
You are effing stupid! Weed sould be deciminalzed. This is your way of ratting her out,get a life
brown sugga

Chillicothe, OH

#4 Oct 19, 2012
Haha you are stupid, when that baby tests positive for marijuana she will be punished...and ratted out!
annoyed

Kingston, OH

#5 Oct 19, 2012
No one will ever know to test her unless they call her dr and file an anonymous report....
brown sugga

Chillicothe, OH

#6 Oct 19, 2012
they test all babies born at hospital now for a wide array of drugs, she will be held accountable.
Susansfriend

Chillicothe, OH

#7 Oct 20, 2012
First off, susan isnt doing any drugs and I know that for a fact, her doctor has been testing her thanks to her ex psycho Andy always calling them and making false reports. I wouldnt be surprised if he started this thread lol. Shes cleaned her life up now that hes out of the picture and is doing really well and would do even better if hed cut out the stalker shit (leaving voicemails and txts saying he hopes she and the baby die and hanging around her friends houses) His girlfriend must be pretty fucking pathetic to let her man be so obsessed with someone else and to let it continue

Since: Oct 12

Lancaster, OH

#8 Oct 20, 2012
First of all I hope this Lady isn't using. Never out anyone unless kids are hurt because reprisals suck. Pray for her always.
hmm

Chillicothe, OH

#9 Oct 20, 2012
well we will see if shes off drugs when that baby is born. i doubt she is
Hah

Lancaster, OH

#10 Oct 20, 2012
She is a drugy bitch and if your her friend so are u.
Susansfriend

Chillicothe, OH

#11 Oct 20, 2012
Hah Actually I'm not a druggie in any manner of speaking. I can piss clean or hair test clean any day of the year without notice if asked to unlike a lot of people in this town.
lastone

Chillicothe, OH

#12 Oct 21, 2012
It doesn't hurt anyone maybe you need to smoke some ever once and a while maybe you'll start making some sense.Say no to steriods

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chillicothe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TV show about the dead hookers 3 min Dont call me Shirley 7
Add a word, Drop a word (Jan '13) 21 min Princess Hey 2,213
Chillicothe Transitional Girls/Recovery House 31 min Sunnysideup 9
Steven Sommers 59 min Truth 4
Helen DER ferry (Jan '17) 3 hr Five Oh 60
rumors, liars, theifs, and the bums! 3 hr Mitch Cumstein 22
Where is that "Sasquatch" guy? 4 hr Top Trending 268

Chillicothe Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance