melissa

United States

#1 Sep 9, 2012
Please pray for the Ragland family,A friend heard she was killed in a terriable werck,i have no details yet but if any one does please let us know!She was such a young mother and wld do anything for her family and friends!RIP girl:(
kinja

Chicago, IL

#2 Sep 9, 2012
Rip kiah. The other 3 in the car are all fine
beth

United States

#4 Sep 9, 2012
Do you know what happen,was drinkin and driving a factor,was she drivin and who was all with her,she is a good friend from school and i didnt wont to call her family not yet,god plz be with this family/friends and her preicous baby girl!
well

Brighton, MI

#5 Sep 9, 2012
Considering one of the passengers status was bar hopping...its a possibility alcohol was a factor. Lisa Gragg was driving according to wkkj..along with her was brian and jonathan gragg.
kinja

Chicago, IL

#6 Sep 9, 2012
Correction. I was at the hospital so my facts are accurate. Lisa and kiah were both completely SOBER. Lisa was driving. However yes the gragg boys had been drinking but since they were not even in the front seat, thats a non issue.
well

Brighton, MI

#7 Sep 9, 2012
Thats positive news!
Not 1 of you

United States

#8 Sep 9, 2012
Just pray for the family. Even if it is true, do not judge or be a hater. God bless you all.......
well

Brighton, MI

#9 Sep 9, 2012
Im not an evil topix poster like the rest...hopeful its not true as I know the whole family. So, I am def not judging. I answered the questiin very carefully, using tge eord possibility. So sorry for the loss to all involved.
zebra

United States

#10 Sep 9, 2012
R.I.P<3 she was a beautiful girl who always had a smile on her face. I went to school with her , and never heard one bad thing about her, she will be missed and my prayers are with her family, especially her beautiful daughter!
Tammy

Chillicothe, OH

#12 Sep 10, 2012
Please!!! I am a family member and very close to her mother. This is a terrible accident which took the life of a beautiful young lady (daughter/mother/grandaughter/ sister loved by many) Does not matter how it happened and others are not to judge. Kiah was a breath of sunshine and beloved by all. Life is too short to stress over the why's we must support her family during this very difficult time in prayer and praise the lord the other three were spared. GOD took home one of his precious anges.
Unbelieveable

Chillicothe, OH

#13 Sep 10, 2012
Tammy wrote:
Please!!! I am a family member and very close to her mother. This is a terrible accident which took the life of a beautiful young lady (daughter/mother/grandaughter/ sister loved by many) Does not matter how it happened and others are not to judge. Kiah was a breath of sunshine and beloved by all. Life is too short to stress over the why's we must support her family during this very difficult time in prayer and praise the lord the other three were spared. GOD took home one of his precious anges.
Dear Lord, I didn't know this young lady, however, I'm asking that you wrap rest around the family and friends involved. In Jesus name...Amen
tbay

Chillicothe, OH

#14 Sep 10, 2012
So damn sad. Prayers go out to her family.

Since: Jan 12

Chillicothe, OH

#15 Sep 10, 2012
My heart, thoughts, and prayers go out to this family. God called an angel home to soon.
boo

Brooklyn, NY

#16 Oct 15, 2012
Nate Higgers wrote:
Drinking and driving is a bad thing.
And I suppose you were there and know for a fact there was drinking and driving????
Michelle A

Columbus, OH

#17 Oct 16, 2012
Nate Higgers wrote:
Drinking and driving is a bad thing.
Yes it is but so is making comments when you don't have the slightest idea what happened!
To the moon and back

Chillicothe, OH

#19 Sep 29, 2014
kinja wrote:
Correction. I was at the hospital so my facts are accurate. Lisa and kiah were both completely SOBER. Lisa was driving. However yes the gragg boys had been drinking but since they were not even in the front seat, thats a non issue.
Correction , heard from the family!! She was completely messed up couldn't even walk straight!! They were drinking and driving and god knows what else and poor Kiah had to suffer!! Rip
Shhh

Grove City, OH

#20 Oct 7, 2014
To the moon and back wrote:
<quoted text>
Correction , heard from the family!! She was completely messed up couldn't even walk straight!! They were drinking and driving and god knows what else and poor Kiah had to suffer!! Rip
Correction B**ch!!! Lisa WAS NOT drunk and the state highway patrol will tell you that!! She wrecked a vehicle which killed someone, so if she was under the influence of anything she would have went to jail! They did a tox screen and ALL was negative!! Get your f***ing facts straight!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chillicothe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nick Mankin 26 min hisgirl 12
chllicothe metro housing breaking confidentuality 2 hr omg14grndkids 1
Shooting In Pike County (Jun '08) 3 hr unforgivin one 17
Who has been with Brett Barnhart 4 hr Butthole bandit 3
Taylour cooper 5 hr Tabby 1
Who did Shasta go to get her drugs from 5 hr joanna50 302
Overdose 6 hr unforgivin one 23
Mark Pfeifer Pastor (Aug '13) 9 hr joanna50 175
Chillicothe Dating
Find my Match