Jacqueline Akers
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Bam

United States

#2 Jan 6, 2012
WH0REE
AflackAflack

United States

#3 Jan 6, 2012
I think she's kinda a wh*re too so agreeed >.<
PopTartMhm

United States

#4 Jan 6, 2012
Seems cooool buht pencil thinn & seeems uh lil' hoe
SirenAlarm

United States

#5 Jan 6, 2012
Haters..
Torie castle

Chillicothe, OH

#6 Jan 6, 2012
excuse me, but your sitting here talking about a kid? your a pathedic person. shes not a whore. shes a beautiful young lady. she has her whole life ahead of her so why start now & try to ruin her reputation. leave her alone & get alife of your own. & your hiding behind a fake name ; so if your going to run your mouth i suggest you show who you really are, you coward.(:
UnknowedS

Chillicothe, OH

#7 Jan 6, 2012
Torie Castle you are my hero.
jackieakers

Chillicothe, OH

#9 Jan 6, 2012
Torie castle wrote:
excuse me, but your sitting here talking about a kid? your a pathedic person. shes not a whore. shes a beautiful young lady. she has her whole life ahead of her so why start now & try to ruin her reputation. leave her alone & get alife of your own. & your hiding behind a fake name ; so if your going to run your mouth i suggest you show who you really are, you coward.(:
thanks, girl.
Burice

Chillicothe, OH

#10 Jan 6, 2012
I have nothing but positive things to say
couurtneey _

Lancaster, OH

#11 Jan 6, 2012
i herd she f-cked a brutha ina public piss palace aka bath roommm
couurtneey _

Lancaster, OH

#12 Jan 6, 2012
JUS Kiidiin luv ya jackie girl
miss yaaa
jackieakers

Chillicothe, OH

#13 Jan 6, 2012
couurtneey _ wrote:
JUS Kiidiin luv ya jackie girl
miss yaaa
Is this courtney ray?
jackieakers

Chillicothe, OH

#14 Jan 6, 2012
Burice wrote:
I have nothing but positive things to say
thanks.:)
cāssey steinbrook

United States

#16 Jan 6, 2012
I love you Jackie <3
Guy

Chillicothe, OH

#17 Jan 6, 2012
wat
clauton ratcliff

United States

#18 Jan 6, 2012
She probably hasn't even had sex do why talk crap!?
jackieakers

Chillicothe, OH

#19 Jan 7, 2012
[QUOTE who="cāssey steinbrook"]I love you Jackie <3[/QUOTE]

I love you too!:)
jackieakers

Chillicothe, OH

#20 Jan 7, 2012
clauton ratcliff wrote:
She probably hasn't even had sex do why talk crap!?
I haven't. They're just stupid.
AshlieCoskery-

Chillicothe, OH

#21 Jan 7, 2012
Uh , no.
Jackie is deff not a wh_re, your obviously jealous . She's a beautiful girl , Jackie ; don't let em bug you . They're idiots !
jackieakers

Chillicothe, OH

#22 Jan 7, 2012
AshlieCoskery- wrote:
Uh , no.
Jackie is deff not a wh_re, your obviously jealous . She's a beautiful girl , Jackie ; don't let em bug you . They're idiots !
I know, but thanks girl :]
AshlieCoskery-

Chillicothe, OH

#23 Jan 7, 2012
jackieakers wrote:
<quoted text>
I know, but thanks girl :]
Welcome (:

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chillicothe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The local disease... 12 min Gonnagetcha 36
Tiffany Gillum 27 min Firehose Dave 8
christy scherer (Jul '14) 58 min Jessicas daddy 22
was Jesus crucified or hung on a tree? 1 hr Gonnagetcha 4
Jemar Harris 1 hr Just a thought 9
Disgusted 1 hr Gonnagetcha 264
Strip Bar coming Soon (Feb '17) 2 hr Gonnagetcha 34

Chillicothe Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chillicothe Mortgages