scoreboard show.
hard to listen to

Washington Court House, OH

#1 Oct 19, 2012
Cant believe that wkkj still airs this garbage. The games themself are great to listen to, but that eblin dude thats on makes him self sound like its his first day on the job and he comes off like he has no idea what he is talking about. Maybe they should give this guy some cue cards to read from. Lou isnt bad by the way.
LocalRadioisGarb age

United States

#2 Oct 19, 2012
I agree. I cant stand to hear from Justin about his Paint Valley days. No one cares about that. The old show before Justin was really good. Now its uh, uh, uh, then say something that is not even close to being right. I feel bad for Lou, he does a good job.
gamecocks

Brunswick, OH

#3 Oct 19, 2012
hard to listen to wrote:
Cant believe that wkkj still airs this garbage. The games themself are great to listen to, but that eblin dude thats on makes him self sound like its his first day on the job and he comes off like he has no idea what he is talking about. Maybe they should give this guy some cue cards to read from. Lou isnt bad by the way.
pimpin ain't easy neither is not sounding like a dumbass radio sucks now with him go cock's
hard to listen to

Washington Court House, OH

#4 Oct 19, 2012
No pimpin isnt easy. Neither is listening to this guy on the radio.
LocalRadioisGarb age

United States

#5 Oct 19, 2012
It's easy to turn the channel. It's so easy, eveyone does it now at the drop of "uh"
Beef Curtains

Chillicothe, OH

#6 Oct 20, 2012
While WKKJ is now awful, the Scoreboard Show and there morning show are by far the worst things on the radio in our area. I miss Charlie Derek in the morning and a good Scoreboard Show every Friday night.
annoyed

Chillicothe, OH

#7 Oct 21, 2012
I once won a CD listening to the Charlie and Darcy (I think was her name) morning show. Called in with my "best gross out story" and got me a Trace Adkins cd lol

Good days, good days.
Pistol Pete

Chillicothe, OH

#8 Oct 21, 2012
They are both bad!I'm glad I am not the only person who feels this way. lol

The games are pretty good, but the scoreboard show blows!
Youwannnaknow

United States

#9 Feb 21, 2013
Justin Eblin is my brother. He does know what he's talking about and knows more than half of you ignorant people. If you don't like it, dont listen to it. Him and Lou do a great job but Justin is taking Mikes spot and actually going to the games next season so you will get to hear more.
Whatever

Chillicothe, OH

#10 Mar 2, 2013
First, country music sucks. Only white trash listen to it. Mike Smith is pretty good on the air. Everything else out of WKKJ comes from Chicago. The local shows are amateur hour. If his name is Eblin he probably talks slack jaw twang and says stuff like "knowed". "feesh" and "traysh". That's why he probably doesn't even get paid to do those games.
curious

Chillicothe, OH

#11 Mar 2, 2013
if you dont like it then dont listen?? sounds simple enough
Jake

Logan, OH

#12 Mar 2, 2013
Someone is actually braggin about Justin Eblin bein related to them. Amazin
hard to listen to

Chillicothe, OH

#13 Mar 7, 2013
Holy cow this should be exciting radio. I can hear it now, um um um.... number 12 hands off to ummm the one guy in blue uhhhhh, hey look a butterfly. Um um uhhhh oh no he dropped the ball. Paint Valley, Paint Valley, Paint Valley.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chillicothe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anyone know Robert Crowe? Works @ McD (Jan '15) 1 hr Anonymous 5
5 O @ carousel court 1 hr Yo Mama 3
Clarissa Cottril 1 hr Yo Mama 1
Tiffany Barnes (Jun '15) 2 hr Massievilleneedsm... 47
Stephnie Cahil 2 hr Vigo Mandy 10
Beth shanks Ty ATwood 3 hr JohnTHall 106
Does anyone dumpster dive in chilli 3 hr Curious2112 1

Chillicothe Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance