towhomitmayconce rn

Circleville, OH

#1 Oct 19, 2012
There is no other way to put this but.....MAN Whore!! He made think he was in love but instead was being paid to sleep fat girls! Honestly I didn't believe it at first because the sex really was lacking if you know what I mean! ;) but whatever I am on to better and he's still sucking guys off in back alleys behind dumpsters! Good luck in life.....loser!:)
annoyed

Chillicothe, OH

#2 Oct 19, 2012
You're just as big of a loser for posting this LOL
towhomitmayconce rn

Circleville, OH

#3 Oct 20, 2012
Oh what is he getting paid by you to? Ha...
annoyed

Chillicothe, OH

#4 Oct 21, 2012
No, actually I really don't even know him. I know OF him - if it is the same person I am thinking of.. But it is still lame to get on here and attempt to blast someone. It makes you no better than that person, or any other person.
BBW lover

Chillicothe, OH

#5 Oct 21, 2012
I sleep with fat girls for free. I dont know why they were paying him. Fat girls want some peter,get at me its free! I dont know him seen him around and dont care much for him. I dont see what girls see in him.
that guy

Chillicothe, OH

#6 Oct 22, 2012
this is that guy and for one thing i dont sleep with big people or do any of the other shit your talking about, thanks for having me on your mind though. Sounds like you need to grow up!
towhomitmayconce rn

Laurelville, OH

#7 Oct 22, 2012
Roshawn you're right you're not sleeping with big people you're giving suck offs in alleys behind dumpsters!
STUNT 101

Chillicothe, OH

#8 Oct 22, 2012
Why are all yall doggin on my dude? Why in the hell he pay bithes to sleep with him ? Its obvious yall dont know him that well.....thats my homeboy and i know for a fact he dont mess with any fat bitches little lone pay some fat bitches! Talkin all this smack tells me one thing....you are jealous you are not him....peace.
towhomitmayconce rn

Laurelville, OH

#9 Oct 23, 2012
Oh so you must be the top payer for suck offs in the alleys huh?
Stunt 103

Chillicothe, OH

#10 Oct 23, 2012
STUNT 101 wrote:
Why are all yall doggin on my dude? Why in the hell he pay bithes to sleep with him ? Its obvious yall dont know him that well.....thats my homeboy and i know for a fact he dont mess with any fat bitches little lone pay some fat bitches! Talkin all this smack tells me one thing....you are jealous you are not him....peace.
Its this simple dude,i will hit all of'em big small. Long s they pretty and got they head right Beezy there erry night. U actin like yo boy dont do this,dont do that,whatever. He a man he gonna hit whatever when homeboys aint around

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chillicothe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Helen Roper 18 min joanna50 9
who sells their body (May '13) 44 min Black jeep 33
..Keep One~Drop One.. (Oct '13) 1 hr texas pete 2,015
Drug dealers 1 hr deciple of Christ 25
Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 2 hr Pops 31,058
Stay in your own damned neighborhood 2 hr Annoyed 1
beth conley (Nov '13) 4 hr Her Mother 11
Moore lawsuit 11 hr Computer Science 55
•••
•••