chirs detty one lives on second street

chirs detty one lives on second street

Posted in the Chillicothe Forum

Thats right

Chillicothe, OH

#1 Jun 18, 2013
nasty dirt bag anyone see this dude beat his a*s i know im going to evertime i see this dude he so nasty he lost his kid in trash in side his house for hours it made all the news channels and papers and he is hooked on all drugs there is out there got few young kids on the shit as well he likes to beat chicks up steal anything and everthing you have evan the things that are nail down just real dirt bag for what he has done to his kid i could go on forever on this nasty dude but im going to stop for now but please Chillicothe people kick his a*s evertime you get chance im sure cops will not care they all know him very well...
Thats right

Chillicothe, OH

#2 Jun 18, 2013
A handful of people will face charges after a search for a 6-year-old boy on Wednesday uncovered unkempt conditions inside the home where the child was eventually found hiding.

Officers found the boy under a dining room table after a two-hour search of the home on East Second Street, 10TV's Kevin Landers reported.

Debris piled up throughout the house, including under and around the table, prolonged the search, police said.

SLIDESHOW: Images From Inside House

The home was not condemned because there was running water and electricity, Landers reported.

"People would say if it was a clean house you could find a child under a dinner table pretty quickly," said the boy's grandmother, Carol Cardin. "There was obviously a lot of things in the dining room because we just got done remodeling the kitchen and put in brand new appliances."

Cardin, along with the boy's father, Christopher Detty, 26, were among the four people charged with child engendering after police found the boy and documented conditions inside the house, Landers reported.
JunkiesRus

Cambridge, MA

#3 Jun 18, 2013
that poor child was probably hiding because of the abuse he is subjected to on a daily basis...and before you start sayin that I shouldve called CPS well I did, along with many others and they kept allowing those ppl to have that precious child despite the obvious.. The boys grandmother would throw him in icy cold showers for punishment and also withold food from him..the Father would beat him until it was unbearable to even sit down..I know the place is nasty bit Im glad it served as a hiding place for that boy and maybe now CPS wont turn their backs on him!!!!
JunkiesRus

Cambridge, MA

#4 Jun 18, 2013
*but
bonnie

Chillicothe, OH

#5 Jun 18, 2013
When did this happened?
Justice

Chillicothe, OH

#6 Jun 18, 2013
Thats right wrote:
A handful of people will face charges after a search for a 6-year-old boy on Wednesday uncovered unkempt conditions inside the home where the child was eventually found hiding.
Officers found the boy under a dining room table after a two-hour search of the home on East Second Street, 10TV's Kevin Landers reported.
Debris piled up throughout the house, including under and around the table, prolonged the search, police said.
SLIDESHOW: Images From Inside House
The home was not condemned because there was running water and electricity, Landers reported.
"People would say if it was a clean house you could find a child under a dinner table pretty quickly," said the boy's grandmother, Carol Cardin. "There was obviously a lot of things in the dining room because we just got done remodeling the kitchen and put in brand new appliances."
Cardin, along with the boy's father, Christopher Detty, 26, were among the four people charged with child engendering after police found the boy and documented conditions inside the house, Landers reported.
You are right, this did happen... It was his own child, trash!!
Hate him

Chillicothe, OH

#7 Jun 18, 2013
This guy is a snitch too...... he's whit trash.
Hello

Chillicothe, OH

#8 Jun 18, 2013
anytime I see this trash im smash his face
lol

Chillicothe, OH

#9 Jun 20, 2013
Thats right wrote:
nasty dirt bag anyone see this dude beat his a*s i know im going to evertime i see this dude he so nasty he lost his kid in trash in side his house for hours it made all the news channels and papers and he is hooked on all drugs there is out there got few young kids on the shit as well he likes to beat chicks up steal anything and everthing you have evan the things that are nail down just real dirt bag for what he has done to his kid i could go on forever on this nasty dude but im going to stop for now but please Chillicothe people kick his a*s evertime you get chance im sure cops will not care they all know him very well...
Sounds like Mike Colvins brother!
Omg really

Wilmington, OH

#10 Jun 22, 2013
This happened two years . It wasn't just Chris it was Raymond and his wife Sams kids too .
Sense this has happend they have moved from carolins house ( which was always filthy even as chris and raymond were kids ) and they all got their kids back. Ray and Sam are very good parents thank you and well I believe Chris will always have issues .
Stop trying to bring up someone's past because I can bet you're not picture perfect and prim and proper either .
Here's the full story

http://www.10tv.com/content/stories/2011/04/2...
Yep

Chillicothe, OH

#11 Jun 22, 2013
I looked at this link that OMG really posted and I call bs! There is no excuse for being nasty! Stop the drugs and clean up the dang house! As many pills as Chris puts up his nose he should use his "high" to clean up! Tired of lames making. Excuses!
Mud Truck

Chillicothe, OH

#12 Jun 22, 2013
Omg really wrote:
This happened two years . It wasn't just Chris it was Raymond and his wife Sams kids too .
Sense this has happend they have moved from carolins house ( which was always filthy even as chris and raymond were kids ) and they all got their kids back. Ray and Sam are very good parents thank you and well I believe Chris will always have issues .
Stop trying to bring up someone's past because I can bet you're not picture perfect and prim and proper either .
Here's the full story
http://www.10tv.com/content/stories/2011/04/2...
I don't care if this happen 20 years go don't change fact that he is nasty dirt bag beats chicks up drug head and steal things from people we are not talk about Raymond or sam or his mom we are all talk about low life white trash chirs he will get his in time with god or devil or some one on streets end story !!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chillicothe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Knock Knock ... special delivery for Assad 24 min Gonnagetcha 69
mike colvin 2 hr smiff_and_wesson 10
President Trump Nobel Prize 2 hr joanna50 67
Second street hookers 3 hr Sick 10
Massieville Big Guy 4 hr Randy 13
josh gumm (Apr '12) 9 hr tha dogg 36
candace gray 10 hr proper gent 11

Chillicothe Jobs

Personal Finance

Chillicothe Mortgages