of 2
Next Last

MikeLane

Since: Dec 12

Columbus, OH

#21 Feb 26, 2013
Gypsy wrote:
<quoted text>
On MANY MANY of the threads he has hijacked.. He proclaimed when he got a GF he would disappear. I wish Pjammies was a real person. Then maybe he would fall of the face of Topix.
Just Gaining Turf Bro
hii

Chillicothe, OH

#22 Feb 26, 2013
mike lame I hope when the weather warms up you find a life besides on here.Also you claim you can do anything any man can in life or better.For a man being a master of everything you sure are bored with life to tell everybody your every move in your day.You must be a very lonely man with your so called girlfriend you have. Because a man with friends don't do that.Oh I only get on here after work for a few minutes each day after turning on puter.And I must say I think I'll stop because you make my stomach turn.

MikeLane

Since: Dec 12

Columbus, OH

#23 Feb 26, 2013
hii wrote:
mike lame I hope when the weather warms up you find a life besides on here.Also you claim you can do anything any man can in life or better.For a man being a master of everything you sure are bored with life to tell everybody your every move in your day.You must be a very lonely man with your so called girlfriend you have. Because a man with friends don't do that.Oh I only get on here after work for a few minutes each day after turning on puter.And I must say I think I'll stop because you make my stomach turn.
Is this post directed at Mike Lame or Mike Lane we are two different people
Twistid Juggalette

United States

#24 Feb 27, 2013
Funny,Mike Lane is just ALL OF A SUDDEN going to Florida with his underage inflatable bounce house....Herbert Lane.....mmmm....got the meatsickles inthe basement.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chillicothe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
JADWIN let go as UNIOTO Softball Coach 6 min Steve O 3
chip or aka brent evans (Sep '12) 1 hr MAGA 57
Where is that "Sasquatch" guy? 1 hr Die A Beet Us 227
Add a word, Drop a word (Jan '13) 1 hr Princess Hey 2,149
Trap house...Spike TV show- who's the female ow... 1 hr Leaveemalone 20
Helen DER ferry (Jan '17) 2 hr wheres that soup ... 54
Tammra detty out hooking again lol 3 hr Focus on topic 15

Chillicothe Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance