sssssoooooo

United States

#1 May 24, 2012
so i heard chris sutton and larrell netter and 6 other boys jumped some white boy in the laundrymat on hickory....like where they do that shit at?
Well Duh

Newark, OH

#2 May 24, 2012
sssssoooooo wrote:
so i heard chris sutton and larrell netter and 6 other boys jumped some white boy in the laundrymat on hickory....like where they do that shit at?
In the laundromat on hickory...duh! You answered your own question dum dum!
Hey

Newark, OH

#4 May 24, 2012
Bumping 2 the top for the person asking who did this.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#5 May 24, 2012
Who did they jump? Y?
La La Loopsy

Chillicothe, OH

#6 May 24, 2012
i_love_who_rocks wrote:
Who did they jump? Y?
Because any one of them alone are pu**ys, they have to travel in packs. That's the only way they can get a little courage.
kiki

United States

#8 May 24, 2012
not sure if any of them had anything to do with it, but i heard from multiple neighbors who seen the boys and they said thats who it looked like and those boys arnt hard to mistake...i have been conformed that dj didnt have anything to do with it but still maybe the other boys and it just wasnt 1 boy these group of unknown boys jumped, there was several other occasions where a group of the same unknown boys have jumped other boys threw the past couple weeks....its just sad to see that boys in this town will never be men, cuz a real man can hold his own without help from their so called homies
early bird

Chicago, IL

#9 May 26, 2012
kiki wrote:
not sure if any of them had anything to do with it, but i heard from multiple neighbors who seen the boys and they said thats who it looked like and those boys arnt hard to mistake...i have been conformed that dj didnt have anything to do with it but still maybe the other boys and it just wasnt 1 boy these group of unknown boys jumped, there was several other occasions where a group of the same unknown boys have jumped other boys threw the past couple weeks....its just sad to see that boys in this town will never be men, cuz a real man can hold his own without help from their so called homies
Why jump anyone in the first place. SERIOUSLY this town needs to be cleaned up or cleaned out. It scares the holy crap out of me knowing that this generation will be governing over this country one day...
Sad thing let one of those homies piss the other off an they will be the next one jumped.
Grow up, get a job, an learn what it really means to be a citizen of the real world.... Most definently finish school please...
Hmmmm

Norwalk, OH

#10 May 26, 2012
early bird wrote:
<quoted text>
Why jump anyone in the first place. SERIOUSLY this town needs to be cleaned up or cleaned out. It scares the holy crap out of me knowing that this generation will be governing over this country one day...
Sad thing let one of those homies piss the other off an they will be the next one jumped.
Grow up, get a job, an learn what it really means to be a citizen of the real world.... Most definently finish school please...
One of the best posts I have seen on this site!! I couldn't agree with you more!
I heard

United States

#11 May 26, 2012
It was the,marley gang boys. Can anyone second this?
heather

United States

#12 May 26, 2012
it might have been acouple of them but not all of them, the only ones that was confirmed by several witnesses at each location where the boys were jumped is markell cain, a boy named black and brisco harris...there are 4 unknown boys...all i have to say is God does not like ugly and they are making him angry and he will take care of them hisself
hahaha

Chillicothe, OH

#14 May 26, 2012
heather wrote:
it might have been acouple of them but not all of them, the only ones that was confirmed by several witnesses at each location where the boys were jumped is markell cain, a boy named black and brisco harris...there are 4 unknown boys...all i have to say is God does not like ugly and they are making him angry and he will take care of them hisself
I am a firm believer in karma & in God. BUT should we sit back and let God handle it? If that be the case we should probably just get rid of law enforcement all together... c'mon now!
I heard

United States

#15 May 26, 2012
I think a big group of people should work together to get each and every one of these boys by their selves and beat them to their last breath not kill them, just take them to the last inch of their lives so that they know how it feels to be jumped.
heather

United States

#16 May 26, 2012
i agree with i heard, i know to wrongs dont make a right, but u cant let the police handle it because they wont, i think the police are ignoring these things and letting the drugs users n dealers go to keep the money running through chillicothe, if there were no users then who would they sell to....they should all be beat down by 7 ppl one by one, so they know what its like..
Get it

Grafton, OH

#17 May 29, 2012
Crazy ppl smmfh do u even kno what u r talkin bout who was it really
doesnt matter

Chillicothe, OH

#18 May 31, 2012
yeah what needs to happen is every last one of them need to be held at gun point by a real gang lets say MS13 or something and i bet everylast one would piss down their legs and thats whats going to happen..thats how all the gang activity happened every where else you can only take so many things before some one steps in and stops you but it wont be the police thats for sure so they will keep runnin around and going this till someone does drop all of em
exactly

United States

#19 May 31, 2012
I know the dude who got jumped and he doesn't bother anyone and if it takes that many to jump him then that's pathetic.
Christy AKA NYB

Chillicothe, OH

#21 Aug 29, 2012
it was Marley Gang, i'll 2nd and 3rd that n don't care anymore who knows i'm on here saying it , anther gang is not the answer people in this town need to step up n put a stop to this.they've jumped both of my boys. they're a bunch of Pu****s, can't fight 1 on1 like real men. they've been doing it for months n everyone it happens to are too scared to tell or don't wanna be labeled a snitch ; well fk that. someone needs to put a stop to them.they're lil punks that think they are someone and they are just scared lil boys, i can't wait til they run into real men and this crap stops, if it weren't for my family i'd stop them myself. they are going to end-up killing someones child and then all those people who didn't come forward will feel like crap.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chillicothe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dustin Annd Ciera Hartman​​ 6 min shay 1
Taylour cooper 7 min laken 6
chllicothe metro housing breaking confidentuality 14 min omg14grndkids 5
Chief Washburn I am so glad that he became Chief 48 min Red Camaro BAN 1
rappers in chilli (Jan '12) 50 min byr5253 147
Angela strausbaugh 1 hr pauline hawk 5
tricks in frankfort 2 hr Someonethatknows 12
Who did Shasta go to get her drugs from 5 hr joanna50 304
Overdose 10 hr Der Fuehrer 24
Chillicothe Dating