who is the best divorce/custody lawye...

who is the best divorce/custody lawyer in town

Posted in the Chillicothe Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
NunyaBizznass

United States

#1 Apr 11, 2011
Needing a good lawyer, anyone know of any?

Since: May 11

Chillicothe, OH

#2 Jun 20, 2011
heyy. if ur looking for a good divorce/custody lawyer, i would recommend deborah barrington. she is absolutely THE BEST. hands down.
granny5

Chillicothe, OH

#3 Jun 20, 2011
i would have say that deborah barrington is the best she will take men to the cleaners , she would the best i can think of
Chillicothe Citizen

Chillicothe, OH

#4 Jun 20, 2011
Ed Buttenstein is the best if hes still doing it and cheap.. He don't fool around he gets down to business. He don't drag his feet.
Chillicothe Citizen

Chillicothe, OH

#5 Jun 20, 2011
Ed Buttenstein will take women to the cleaners! With out dragging his feet for more money. He means business.
Advise

Van Wert, OH

#6 Jun 20, 2011
Get a dissolution, much cheaper with the same results.
Or go get a Divorce Kit at the drug store, write your own, have it filed. Easy and Cheap. Same result ~~Divorce~~~
eyeno

United States

#7 Jun 20, 2011
"barracuda" isn't as bad ass as she used to be. She's lost custody battles before too. I'm living proof of beating her with my lawyer!
none_of_them

Lancaster, OH

#8 Jun 20, 2011
Every divorce with children case I've ever seen in Ross county was settled with "shared parenting", all the lawyers will tell you "thats how the judge likes it done".
Then you start all over with a custody case when your ex is not fit to be a parent.
Look north, hire someone that is out for you and the interest of your children rather than more fee's and court costs later.
from waverly

Dubois, IN

#9 Jun 21, 2011
I highly reccomend Michelle Rout.
OHIO STATE

Chillicothe, OH

#11 Jun 22, 2011
who cares
mr Man

Chillicothe, OH

#12 Jun 22, 2011
Debra Berrington? No,dam way,She is worthless.Jerry catenzaro from waverly! Thats how you get things done! I no from experance,
in the know

Mount Sterling, OH

#13 Jun 22, 2011
none_of_them wrote:
Every divorce with children case I've ever seen in Ross county was settled with "shared parenting", all the lawyers will tell you "thats how the judge likes it done".
Then you start all over with a custody case when your ex is not fit to be a parent.
Look north, hire someone that is out for you and the interest of your children rather than more fee's and court costs later.
LORI SILCOTT from WELLSTON- Shes all for the kid. You will have no regrets if you hire her and shes not lost a case that i know of.
not recommended

Chillicothe, OH

#14 Jun 24, 2011
eyeno wrote:
"barracuda" isn't as bad ass as she used to be. She's lost custody battles before too. I'm living proof of beating her with my lawyer!
I have used Deborah Barrington in the past and I certainly DO NOT recommend her at all... She took my money and was absolutely no help... In fact, she made my situation worse....
from wellston

Springfield, OH

#15 Jan 29, 2014
I would disagree with Lori sillcot she represented my ex and screwed him which worked for me also I am from wellston and
D she is the court appointed attorney no one wants to get
Oh yea

Springfield, OH

#16 Jan 29, 2014
Barrington I wouldn't recommend , catamzaro yes, experience w him or local Anna Jenkins Villereal

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#17 Jan 29, 2014
No attorneys in Pa.? Your billfold will tell you what attorney you can afford. You either get the good,,bad or ugly.
Oh yea

Springfield, OH

#18 Jan 29, 2014
Oh yea wrote:
Barrington I wouldn't recommend , catamzaro yes, experience w him or local Anna Jenkins Villereal
Catanzaro - typo
Rigsby

Wilmington, OH

#19 Jan 29, 2014
Anna Jenkins Villereal is a very attorney. She knows her stuff and knows how to make it work. Really can't say enough good enough about her and her practice.

Since: Mar 13

United States

#20 Jan 30, 2014
Barrington hell no. I had her for a divorce and she is terrible about keeping you informed. And she is an old family friend of ours. No No No!!!!!
Had Barrington

United States

#21 Feb 1, 2014
I used debra. Heard how tough she was. Im a man by the way.. long story short my ex took me to the cleaners all the while debra gave me the "just agree you want this over with talk". I ended up paying her $5000. My ex who works full time got alimony and support even though we have shared parenting..I trusted her, paid her premium fees and got no effort from her..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chillicothe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Christianity is laughable 2 hr word made flesh 558
Place to release the seed 4 hr Release party 6
Eagles on Douglas Ave., Chillicothe (Sep '10) 5 hr Window Lickers Union 15
Urgent Notice 5 hr Window Lickers Union 5
Pariscoff gets 10 to life in rape case 5 hr Now Laura Barrington 6
Watch out for Muttley Maxwell 8 hr Your mama 30 3
News Patrol Sued Over Drunk Driver Fatality (Jul '15) 9 hr Helen Roper 24

Chillicothe Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance