Comments
121 - 140 of 214 Comments Last updated Apr 11, 2013
anonymous

Chillicothe, OH

#129 Nov 16, 2012
weatherman wrote:
<quoted text>First off you obviously don't work there, I do. I'm not gossiping or spreading any rumors. I'm saying it should of been more. When i hired in many years ago. I signed on for 40hrs. a week. However us senior people are having to suffer all because they don't want to layoff people who have only been there for a year. When these people hired in they knew what they were signing on for. A downturn within a couple of years. That's how awful I am. I have a family to provide for, a mortgage to pay. That's why it needs to be 500-700 people. Let the place catch up and get back to working 40hrs. a week.
You know weatherman if they would just do random drug tests there they wouldn't have to ever lay anyone off or have shutdown days. I also work there and see that probably at least 1/3 of the workforce are using drugs.

Since: Jan 12

Chillicothe, OH

#130 Nov 16, 2012
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
You know weatherman if they would just do random drug tests there they wouldn't have to ever lay anyone off or have shutdown days. I also work there and see that probably at least 1/3 of the workforce are using drugs.
Amen to that!
weatherman

United States

#131 Nov 18, 2012
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
I totally agree with you. I wish they would do this. There are some dangerous jobs in there, and that's all anyone needs is to be hurt because of someone's drug problem, and it would definitely keep everyone working.
edd

Chillicothe, OH

#132 Nov 18, 2012
If they spend all of that money drug testing they will have to fire someone to pay for it. Its not free. Think.
abetterfuture

Chillicothe, OH

#133 Jan 4, 2013
Hearing some rumblings at the plant...
Smoke1

Chillicothe, OH

#134 Jan 4, 2013
I hope all you KW think your better than everyone else, waiting on handouts, and everyone owes you something bullshit people lose your jobs! You people that work there are just a bunch crying ass queer baits!
abetterfuture

Chillicothe, OH

#135 Jan 4, 2013
I'm sorry Smoke1. I should have clarified that the rumblings I have heard are positive! Meaning I and others will keep an awesome job for a good while! Loving life!!!! And love my awesome job!!!!!:)
Lemmy

Frankfort, OH

#136 Jan 4, 2013
I wondered how long it would be 'til someone dug this moldy old corpse up (Kenworth thread)- looks like around a month and a half. Give the old zombie an adrenalin shot and let it stumble around for a while!
abetterfuture

Chillicothe, OH

#137 Jan 4, 2013
Lemmy, just had to give that shot! Lol. Let's c how long she stumbles....:)
Smoke1

Chillicothe, OH

#138 Jan 4, 2013
abetterfuture wrote:
I'm sorry Smoke1. I should have clarified that the rumblings I have heard are positive! Meaning I and others will keep an awesome job for a good while! Loving life!!!! And love my awesome job!!!!!:)
abetted future, I am sure that you do love handouts!
abetterfuture

Chillicothe, OH

#139 Jan 4, 2013
LOL!!!!
hairytot

Columbus, OH

#140 Jan 4, 2013
Most factories employ people who use speed. Im not slow by any means. I worked at a factory and couldnt keep up, I though damn Im slow. I asked the people on the assembly line how they moved so fast and a ugly douche with really gross yellow glasses pulled out adipex, stackers etc, anything you wanted. Most of the factories overlook this shit so the stuff gets made quicker. This was Typical at MILLs Pride.
Wife

United States

#141 Jan 22, 2013
My husband was laid off in April after just 6 months he barely made unemployment and trust me its no where near what his pay check was.... He was called back in July and we were so excited then they called the next day and told him not to worry about coming back because the guy on the list before him decided to come back... Now if he wasn't sure he should have been moved to the bottom, it made us sick! He wants to be back to work so so bad and I pray everyday for a call back for him!:(
abetterfuture

Chillicothe, OH

#142 Jan 23, 2013
Future at Kenworth is looking bright! Hang in there, call backs will be happening soon. It is a long, frustrating process.
HappyChick

Chillicothe, OH

#143 Jan 23, 2013
Hey, Smoke: I'm not a "crying ass queer bait" :)
Hi , Lemmy !!!:)
Wife

United States

#144 Jan 23, 2013
Trying to stay positive! It's very frustrating! Praying a lot!
just asking

United States

#145 Jan 26, 2013
Ive heard of callbacks soon as well! Hoping and praying!!!

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#146 Jan 26, 2013
Yes that is the rumor. There is a huge issue of not getting engine harnesses in. The company who supplies then to PACCAR can't keep up. Until that issue is resolved we can't move forward. I will try to keep this form posted on the progress.
abetterfuture

Chillicothe, OH

#147 Jan 27, 2013
Yes call backs coming soon. WykedSecrets is right on spot. I will also keep thread updated as well. I have heard 30 were called back to help deal with the engine issue.
just asking

Chicago, IL

#148 Jan 27, 2013
Thank you both.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chillicothe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Moore suing the city 8 min razor razor 40
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 42 min xxxrayted 30,482
Is Moore on suicide watch? 1 hr Mike 9
craig hemerick 1 hr Der Fuehrer 5
Crissy Riggin 2 hr the man 1
Please Sign The Petition For Roger Moore at cha... 2 hr delete 18
Daddy Moore to the rescue. 3 hr Big Dog 41
MILFS in Chillicothe 30yrs and up (Jan '13) Wed Ham sammich 27
•••
•••
•••

Chillicothe Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000