chip or aka brent evans
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Fenton, MI

#1 Sep 9, 2012
Is it true he molest lil boys? I know for a fact he is a wanna be basketball player. and a ugly ass bitch with a rat tail omg its not 1980 anymore loser.

Chillicothe, OH

#3 Sep 9, 2012
Omg chip is disgusting, he told everyone he slept with me and that I slept with his friends and came to my work harassing me and made a big scene about me being racist... All because I turned him down for a threesome and he turned it into one of those "it's because I'm black huh" things!! F*ckin loser!

Barberton, OH

#4 Sep 9, 2012
Omg he did the exact same thing to me he made up profiles on facebook under different girls names and was putting things about how they want him he Evan hid in bushes in front of my house the neighbor seen him and called cops I had to put a restraining order on him. what a creep.

Chillicothe, OH

#5 Sep 10, 2012
Is this the Chip Evans aka Chippolocious Evans over on the Facebook Ross County News Page, Chillicothe Debates Politics? He's always posting baiting comments and then when someone doesn't agree he calls them a racist and a bigot. Most of the posters ignore him because of how stupid he is. He posts alot of crap about New World Illumini. Dude has serious issues.
Dude Watson

Cleveland, OH

#6 Sep 10, 2012
Stay awat from him, he is having sex with Jamal and Deshawn and Tyreece and all the other brothers on the down low.

Chillicothe, OH

#8 Sep 10, 2012
Dude Watson wrote:
Stay awat from him, he is having sex with Jamal and Deshawn and Tyreece and all the other brothers on the down low.

Powell, OH

#9 Sep 10, 2012
he is a very gross man and has done a lot of horrible things very sad please stay far away from him he is known for rape

Chillicothe, OH

#10 Sep 10, 2012
sassy wrote:
he is a very gross man and has done a lot of horrible things very sad please stay far away from him he is known for rape
I only see posts from him on FB pages. He thinks everyone is a racist. What is his real name and where does he live?

Fenton, MI

#11 Sep 11, 2012
His name is Brent Evans and he lives on sneaks drive with his parents and he is like 40 lol
Jason G

Hartland, MI

#12 Sep 11, 2012
He got a 13 year old pregnant when he was 30 or so ewwwww

United States

#13 Sep 19, 2012
Sounds like a basketball isn't the only balls he's playing with!

Martinsburg, WV

#14 Oct 15, 2012
Chip is claiming on the Ross County News Page on FB that he has had contact with the 17 year old missing girl, Lindsey Miller. If he's nearly 40 yrs old, why does this young girl have contact with him. If anyone knows of credible information regarding Chip and the missing girl that could help assist the authorities in finding this young girl, please contact the CPD.
Acid witch

United States

#15 Oct 15, 2012
If its the same chip I went to school with he is around 27 or 28
Me D

Chillicothe, OH

#16 Oct 16, 2012
No chip is older like 40s

Springfield, OH

#17 Oct 22, 2012
He also hangs out in the OUC library everyday all day long.

Blacklick, OH

#18 Jul 13, 2013
wow...a lot of what I have just read is true!!! He got into with a guy on his facebook and the guy didn't agree with him so he called him racist...smh He's always saying things that don't make too much sense and YES...he's always saying he's working out at OUC...westerville, etc....LOL He's a library stalker to try and find young college students cause women his age in Chillicothe probably know about him!!! That's just UGHHHHHHH nastiness!!!
Sooki Stackhouse

Clemmons, NC

#19 Jul 14, 2013
I've known chip all of my life...and the chic he got pregnant back in the day was 17 not 14...I went to high school with her. I don't know what he is doin now but like a lot of guys out there, he likes younger females. And yes he does like to call ppl a racist but the funny thing is ,he is a racist himself. He doesn't like black females. Lmao

United States

#20 Jul 14, 2013
who was the girl?
Sooki Stackhouse

Harrison, TN

#21 Jul 14, 2013
I'm not gonna put her name out here on...that's rude lol

United States

#22 Jul 15, 2013
Chip = Skeeeeeeze Bag. Not to mention he's still rocking soul glow in his hair

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chillicothe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Save a lots 12 min Your An All Star 55
drug testing and temp services (May '13) 15 min Jjazz32 31
Does anyone know heather moody?? 1 hr Jbw2007 1
Is the cheating my fault (Oct '12) 2 hr Bloomp 36
Just wanted to find something out (Apr '16) 2 hr Baby gurl 2
Who Won? Hillary or Donald? 3 hr Igottaboop 9
Kenworth moving to Mexico or shutting down 4 hr Igottaboop 55
overdose 4 hr Bloomp 23

Chillicothe Jobs

More from around the web