how do u delete a thread?

how do u delete a thread?

Posted in the Chillicothe Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Yeah!

United States

#1 Jan 16, 2013
Is there a way?
therealangel1234

Columbus, OH

#2 Jan 16, 2013
You report it and someone who runs the site will delete it.
sooo

United States

#4 Jan 16, 2013
:)
hii

Chillicothe, OH

#5 Jan 16, 2013
you hope they will alot of people get bashed with lies on here why not delete the whole site
gee

Chillicothe, OH

#6 Jan 16, 2013
you can't delete the whole site alot of people wouldn't have nothing to do with there life
Yeah!

Chillicothe, OH

#7 Jan 16, 2013
sooo wrote:
:)
Wipe the dumb ass smile off your face. You haven't won anything. You obviously deleted the thread that you ran your mouth on about my friend. From what I hear, maybe you should be worrying about your own life instead of hers.
Yeah!

Chillicothe, OH

#8 Jan 16, 2013
hii wrote:
you hope they will alot of people get bashed with lies on here why not delete the whole site
Yes, it is a crap site. They need to either shut it down or force people to put their info.
sooo

United States

#9 Jan 16, 2013
[QUOTE who="Yeah!"]<quot ed text>
Wipe the dumb ass smile off your face. You haven't won anything. You obviously deleted the thread that you ran your mouth on about my friend. From what I hear, maybe you should be worrying about your own life instead of hers.[/QUOTE]

um...are you retarded? she deleted because she didnt want people to know her truths...carry on
sooo

United States

#10 Jan 16, 2013
[QUOTE who="Yeah!"]<quot ed text>
Yes, it is a crap site. They need to either shut it down or force people to put their info.[/QUOTE]

its very hypocritical of you to be forcing anyone to put their info when most certainly your name is not YEAH! and furthermore if its such a horrible site then why are you trolling it?
Yeah!

Chillicothe, OH

#11 Jan 16, 2013
sooo wrote:
[QUOTE who="Yeah!"]<quot ed text>
Wipe the dumb ass smile off your face. You haven't won anything. You obviously deleted the thread that you ran your mouth on about my friend. From what I hear, maybe you should be worrying about your own life instead of hers."

um...are you retarded? she deleted because she didnt want people to know her truths...carry on
No, I am not retarded! Try to chose your words more carefully. Calling someone retarded just isn't right. I have a special needs child in my family and it is very inappropriate. I doubt that she deleted it. I am pretty sure that you probably did just to make it look that way. I don't know Jen that well, but obviously you do not either or you would know that she really could care less what people think of her. People that matter to her know the "truths" and the ones that matter are still in her life. You obviously lack love and attention. Perhaps you should focus on finding someone to give you that..... Soooo carry on!!
Yeah!

Chillicothe, OH

#12 Jan 16, 2013
sooo wrote:
[QUOTE who="Yeah!"]<quot ed text>
Yes, it is a crap site. They need to either shut it down or force people to put their info. "

its very hypocritical of you to be forcing anyone to put their info when most certainly your name is not YEAH! and furthermore if its such a horrible site then why are you trolling it?
Not trolling it. Only got on here to see if their was any update to my life that I didn't know about since another useless bitch like yourself put something on here about my life and family!
gee

Chillicothe, OH

#13 Jan 16, 2013
sooo wrote:
<quoted text>
its very hypocritical of you to be forcing anyone to put their info when most certainly your name is not YEAH! and furthermore if its such a horrible site then why are you trolling it?
I bet because dumb people like you may be spreading lies about themselfs,so thats why they may be on here.This site gains nobody nothing in life,if any you go backwards because lies destroys lifes
sooo

United States

#14 Jan 16, 2013
gee wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet because dumb people like you may be spreading lies about themselfs,so thats why they may be on here.This site gains nobody nothing in life,if any you go backwards because lies destroys lifes
themselfs huh? well i assure you that everything i said was 100% of the truth. its just so funny to watch people get on here and whine and complain. if you dont like it then dont look
turkeyburger

San Francisco, CA

#15 Jan 16, 2013
you have to have the blood of three junkies and a welfare mom, you must start the ritual at midnight exactly. the rest of the details will become available from the moderators.
sooo

United States

#16 Jan 16, 2013
turkeyburger wrote:
you have to have the blood of three junkies and a welfare mom, you must start the ritual at midnight exactly. the rest of the details will become available from the moderators.
indeed ;)
lol

Lancaster, OH

#18 Jan 17, 2013
chunkeymonkey73 wrote:
Ask angel a Tbay. They run this site
O really? I disagree, its just angel, shes the moderator for chillicothe topix. shes the one that deletes the thread posts.
Lmao

United States

#22 Jan 17, 2013
What's funny is everyone can run there mouth but not say who they really are! All it is a bunch of lies and drama from unhappy selfish people that are to scared to state there real name or go to that person with there jealousy issues.
sooo

United States

#24 Jan 17, 2013
Lmao wrote:
What's funny is everyone can run there mouth but not say who they really are! All it is a bunch of lies and drama from unhappy selfish people that are to scared to state there real name or go to that person with there jealousy issues.
much like yourself who didnt put a real name?
therealangel1234

Columbus, OH

#25 Jan 17, 2013
Well i put my real name and i think its all horse shit!
sooo

United States

#26 Jan 17, 2013
your name is therealangel? and youre on here all the time! if its horsehit why bother?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chillicothe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chelsea weaver 11 min Chelsea 7
Courtney gee 28 min Visceral Entropy 6
Why haven't the roads have been plowed? 32 min Visceral Entropy 21
Homeless trash 38 min Visceral Entropy 17
Drug house 463 Charles street 39 min Hoytt renolds 9
Jacob Woodfork 54 min Lesson learned 8
looking for samantha vandergriff (spencer,ragland) (May '14) 1 hr Uganda 5
Satanic bible and satanism 1 hr -Der Fuehrer- 64

Chillicothe Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chillicothe Mortgages