Desiree Adams
Mr_F

Westland, MI

#1 Sep 17, 2012
Has anyone seen or heard from her? I knew her from school and just wanted to get back in touch.
four

Chillicothe, OH

#2 Sep 17, 2012
She is on facebook under desiree lotspeich. She is till a geat person
Lkjhgfdsa

Chillicothe, OH

#3 Sep 18, 2012
B*TCH
Crackhead Debbie

Van Wert, OH

#4 Sep 28, 2012
she sells me good dope.
Welllll

United States

#5 Sep 28, 2012
Bi#ch..? Maybe.. I think we all have that side to us! Des is awesome! Love that girl to pieces!
jaclyn

Chillicothe, OH

#6 Sep 29, 2012
I don't know her to well but she has never been a problem to me. She seems like a decent person and a good mother.
Truth

Van Wert, OH

#8 Sep 30, 2012
Pillheadede whoreeeeeeeeeeereeeeeeee
desiree

United States

#9 Oct 3, 2012
To everyone who has said good things thank you and you actually know me! I work everyday and take care of my daughter day in and day out, that is my entire life work and my beautiful daughter. If any of you claiming that i am some drug addict obviously does not know my mothers history of drug use and know for a fact that i would NEVER PUT MY DAUGHTER THROUGH THE HELL I ENDURED GROWING UP! So before you go posting crab about my supposed "life" try talking to me and get to know me before you assume false things about me! Thanks for listening and have a great life!!
tony

Chillicothe, OH

#10 Oct 3, 2012
desiree wrote:
To everyone who has said good things thank you and you actually know me! I work everyday and take care of my daughter day in and day out, that is my entire life work and my beautiful daughter. If any of you claiming that i am some drug addict obviously does not know my mothers history of drug use and know for a fact that i would NEVER PUT MY DAUGHTER THROUGH THE HELL I ENDURED GROWING UP! So before you go posting crab about my supposed "life" try talking to me and get to know me before you assume false things about me! Thanks for listening and have a great life!!
Your not fooling anyone des.
ken

Chillicothe, OH

#11 Oct 3, 2012
tony honestly why don't you mind your own business ? she keeps to herself and takes care of her daughter . not like its anyones business , damn this site is a joke !
Second Street posse

Chillicothe, OH

#12 Oct 3, 2012
Des you've bought pills off of me idk who you lying to, Where do you work
Hmm

Chillicothe, OH

#13 Oct 6, 2012
Who cares what she does ? Is she bothering you ? She has her daughter ALL the time , and she never talks to anyone . Why are you guys so concerned with what she does ? And yes , she does have job . She started not to long ago .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chillicothe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Backpage 10 min IRS 12
News Former award-winning principal indicted on sex ... 18 min Tomorrow 42
Add a word, Drop a word (Jan '13) 18 min Princess Hey 2,978
andy burgoon 26 min Burgoon 42
Trump Arrests 2000 MS-13 gang members today 45 min Gonnagetcha 175
Tecumseh and Squatch 50 min Frank Ocean 2
On the hunt 1 hr Merk 2
The local disease's is 100% true 1 hr Gonnagetcha 123

Chillicothe Jobs

More from around the web