who knows Mikey Adams with the big bl...

who knows Mikey Adams with the big blue eyes

Posted in the Chillicothe Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
hgg

Chillicothe, OH

#1 Nov 13, 2012
who knows Mikey Adams with the big blue eyes
tonya

Chillicothe, OH

#2 Nov 13, 2012
That boy is beautiful u talkin bout the one that dated Jessica hardesty
rosebud

United States

#3 Nov 13, 2012
Gorgeous eyes. Great sex also ;) what do you want to know?
great

Laingsburg, MI

#4 Nov 14, 2012
Good person and always sexy love the eyes and great n bed he has a big one let me tell ya.
Mike

Columbus, OH

#5 Nov 14, 2012
How About Mikey Lane With The Big Blue Eyes???

SORRY I JUST COULDNT RESIST THIS ONE
knoalittle
#6 Nov 14, 2012
hes a chomo!!better leave him alone !!he slept wit my 14 year old neice!!!thats a fact my sister caugh thm in the act!
must

Laingsburg, MI

#7 Nov 14, 2012
I know him but u better run from it trust me
rosebud

United States

#8 Nov 14, 2012
great wrote:
Good person and always sexy love the eyes and great n bed he has a big one let me tell ya.
True that. Think about it lol, gives me chills 2nd best in my book. And he knows how to use it. He loves sex but who doesnt
great

Laingsburg, MI

#9 Nov 14, 2012
rosebud wrote:
<quoted text>
True that. Think about it lol, gives me chills 2nd best in my book. And he knows how to use it. He loves sex but who doesnt
Yea he does and really gets into what he does and it makes u feel good after words. I would do it again. I think he has a kid now but not sure. But yea I would do it again.
interesting
#10 Nov 14, 2012
u girls gonna have 3somes wit him and ur daughters??lol sikfuk
rosebud

United States

#11 Nov 14, 2012
great wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea he does and really gets into what he does and it makes u feel good after words. I would do it again. I think he has a kid now but not sure. But yea I would do it again.
Omg lol yeah he's got a baby on the way. Lucky girl she is for having him. And that baby is going to be cute. Especially if he has his eyes. Girl you and me both he's something
great

Laingsburg, MI

#12 Nov 14, 2012
I don't have kids so there and I will sleep with him again if he wants a threesome so b it it's all good as long as it is two males
must

Laingsburg, MI

#13 Nov 14, 2012
U r about sick if u would lay with him again. And yea GREAT I bet u r really great what a name to have.
rosebud

United States

#14 Nov 14, 2012
great wrote:
I don't have kids so there and I will sleep with him again if he wants a threesome so b it it's all good as long as it is two males
I bet he would go for it. I have a feeling we know eachother. But I'm not trying to figure out who you are, it don't matter to me. He should do porn for a living lol he's got the equipment for sure.
rosebud

United States

#15 Nov 14, 2012
interesting wrote:
u girls gonna have 3somes wit him and ur daughters??lol sikfuk
No one said anything about daughters wtf.
rosebud

United States

#16 Nov 14, 2012
must wrote:
U r about sick if u would lay with him again. And yea GREAT I bet u r really great what a name to have.
I bet you she is great. People can just look at an object or think of a word and make it their names. It don't matter what it is. You people make such a big deal about shit
great

Laingsburg, MI

#17 Nov 14, 2012
rosebud wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet he would go for it. I have a feeling we know eachother. But I'm not trying to figure out who you are, it don't matter to me. He should do porn for a living lol he's got the equipment for sure.
Yea he should. I talked to him about a month ago and he was telling me he had a kid on the way
rosebud

United States

#18 Nov 14, 2012
great wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea he should. I talked to him about a month ago and he was telling me he had a kid on the way
I think hes trying to change, and do what he needs to do for his son. Just remember the good times lol
great

Laingsburg, MI

#19 Nov 14, 2012
The ones who talk shit must b one of the ones who wish they had him so don't knock ppl because sometimes I think the ones who talk the shit r the ones who do some of it ure self
interesting
#20 Nov 14, 2012
ur a nasty w h o ^ e !!!he sleeps wit kids!!and ne woman that wants 2 coks in her is no woman at all!u probably sucked bloody 12 yr old off of his junk u sikfuk

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chillicothe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sarah potts (Sep '15) 1 hr Wow 10
Tiffany Barnes (Jun '15) 1 hr Okk 40
Nathan Powell (Oct '15) 1 hr Tasha 13
Undercover AEP and HORIZON trucks and vans.. 2 hr Dat dude 2
Ty Brown. Know anything about this guy? 2 hr Yeah 9
new vapor store in chillicothe 2 hr Poopoo Vape 15
Diesel repair 3 hr Billy Joe 1
What is happening in pike county? 22 hr Noone 71
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chillicothe Mortgages