My Daughters Friend
First Prev
of 28
Next Last
Ehhh

Chillicothe, OH

#2 Jan 30, 2013
Dirty ass old man you disgust me with your posts!

Since: Dec 12

Athens, OH

#3 Jan 30, 2013
Ehhh wrote:
Dirty ass old man you disgust me with your posts!
BHut you should see by my posts that I stay happy ;-)
Blanco Trasho

Chicago, IL

#4 Jan 30, 2013
Did somebody hijack your nic? I think someone hijacked your nic and portraying you as a perv/creeper. I dont think this is really mike lane.

Since: Dec 12

Athens, OH

#5 Jan 30, 2013
MikeLane wrote:
<quoted text>
BHut you should see by my posts that I stay happy ;-)
Nope!!!

This is really MikeLane and if you seen this Jammie you would not blame me one bit.....

Since: Dec 12

Athens, OH

#6 Jan 30, 2013
Jammie is as about as a hott as a woman comes and as nice as a woman comes but she suffers from bipolar.

BUT SHE IS STILL A GREAT LITTLE LADY
Blanco Trasho

Chicago, IL

#7 Jan 30, 2013
Careful Mike..just saying. Wait til summer and party with them on the lakes.
Blanco Trasho

Chicago, IL

#8 Jan 30, 2013
MikeLane wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope!!!
This is really MikeLane and if you seen this Jammie you would not blame me one bit.....
lol ok but be careful Miguel Lane lol.
Rita

Athens, OH

#9 Jan 30, 2013
Finally, two nuts hook up and communicate with each other. Now you've got a real friend Mickey.

Hit on her Mickey. White trash sounds female.

perv/creeper. That says it all. lol
wow

Lyons, IL

#10 Jan 31, 2013
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! For what? For starting to show your true colors. Vindication for those of us who have seen through your lines of bs all along and seen you for the nasty, immoral con artist you really are.
Cowgirl

Freeport, PA

#11 Jan 31, 2013
wow wrote:
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! For what? For starting to show your true colors. Vindication for those of us who have seen through your lines of bs all along and seen you for the nasty, immoral con artist you really are.
Atleast a few of us had him figured out!

Since: Dec 12

Athens, OH

#12 Jan 31, 2013
Hey most of MikeLanes posts are about Love and Good times so whats wrong with that???

This woman is in her 30s and thats the perfect age for MikeLane.

Anyone thats got a problem with this must be some home body....

I bet there is some females reading this and it got her all excited LOL!!!!

MikeLane knows how it goes!!!!

Since: Dec 12

Athens, OH

#13 Jan 31, 2013
I am really looking forward to this.

I will take her out to the 94th aero Squadron for lunch and than go to BW3 Buffalo Wild Wings and have a few beers and shoot pool and I will just have to wait and see where it goes from that point on.

My daughter knows I like women in their 30s and she told me that if that makes me happy than do it.

JUST GIVE ME ONE REASON WHY I SHOULD NOT TAKE THIS WOMAN OUT.
Its my daughters friend so if something comes from it I wont have to worry if my daughter likes her or not;-)
Ehhh

Chillicothe, OH

#14 Jan 31, 2013
You should just go be a homosexual!

Since: Dec 12

Athens, OH

#15 Jan 31, 2013
Ehhh wrote:
You should just go be a homosexual!
I will pass on that!!!!

I dont see what that has to do with me taking this lady out anyway.

I guess you just couldnt think of anything more clever to say;-)

But anyway you look at it you couldnt give me a good reason why I shouldnt take this lady out....
Ehhh

Chillicothe, OH

#16 Jan 31, 2013
Because from your faggy ass posts! I assume your a closet gay! Just saying! And that is what it has to do with you uneducated moron!

Since: Dec 12

Athens, OH

#17 Jan 31, 2013
Ehhh wrote:
Because from your faggy ass posts! I assume your a closet gay! Just saying! And that is what it has to do with you uneducated moron!
Now that takes the cake.

MikeLane has never been with a man in his entire life and never will be.....

Didnt you see me turn down Malox1 offer wanting me to pound him.

Have you ever seen me once try to pick up anything but a woman on here???

If you really think MikeLane is gay you need to seek some help because your sick in the head
Ehhh

Chillicothe, OH

#18 Jan 31, 2013
Or am I seems like your a little homophobic Mike that's a tell tail sign man maybe you should look deep man I believe you are a homosexual not to be mean just that's what I get from reading your post honestly

Since: Dec 12

Athens, OH

#19 Jan 31, 2013
Ehhh wrote:
Or am I seems like your a little homophobic Mike that's a tell tail sign man maybe you should look deep man I believe you are a homosexual not to be mean just that's what I get from reading your post honestly
Then you really do need to get yourself some help.

I dont even kid or joke around about having sex with another man and thats some sick shit in my book......

I Love women without any question but never even had a fantasy about a man.
A mans body is no turn on for me what-so-ever.

Your thinking process is a head full of shorted out wires REALLY
Ehhh

Chillicothe, OH

#20 Jan 31, 2013
Idk is it mike? Really? With the things you say in your posts? it's straight up homophobic. It really is you mentioned your about to go in heat wtf are you a female? Lol jut saying be true to yourself Mike Lane. Does Lane mean like your asshole is a lane for the dick highway I think it does lol.
Rita

Athens, OH

#21 Jan 31, 2013
Ehhh I think you got somethin there. He is comin on strong denying that he is a gay old man. Do you think he has something to hide? You know he may have had a girly girl in prison. Do you think that's why he's always talkin about his body?

Seems you've hit the nail on the head.

I can picture him now. Out on the boat in a bikini. Beer bottle hangin off his lower lip. Yea, that's what that boat talk is all about.

HOMOPHOBIC

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 28
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chillicothe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Liberal, Moderate, Conservative--What does it a... 15 min 3T PG 73
In Chillicothe 59 min Been fold 1
Heath Morrison cheatin on his wife 1 hr Iheardit 1
Topix Task Team 2 hr 3T PG 263
Thoughts on this inhumane madness 2 hr Please 8
Angela Strausbaugh 3 hr Smokin 2
Pushed out the car 3 hr needto know 1
Drug deal gone wrong.... 15 hr Retiredusranger 51
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chillicothe Mortgages