turkey burger
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
NONSENSE

Waverly, OH

#1 Sep 23, 2012
Please stop replying to turkey burger it is what he/she wants! Just to stir up trouble! Ignore it and realize you are better than that!

WARNING!!!
This person comments on random post just to stir things up!!
Jessica Risner

Waverly, OH

#3 Sep 23, 2012
Topix Disclaimer:
Cyber-bullying is a crime in Ohio. By posting on this site, your identifying information might be shared with law enforcement agencies should they provide a valid court order. Please think twice before posting. Don't be stupid.
Jessica Risner

Waverly, OH

#6 Sep 23, 2012
I don't have kids but nice try! Also my teeth are perfect!=D
Youdontknowme

Chillicothe, OH

#7 Sep 23, 2012
I personally enjoy reading Turkeyburger's replies to some of these posts. Majority of the time our turkey friend is right on the money. Kudos to Turkeyburger!!
Agree

Brooklyn, NY

#10 Sep 23, 2012
Youdontknowme wrote:
I personally enjoy reading Turkeyburger's replies to some of these posts. Majority of the time our turkey friend is right on the money. Kudos to Turkeyburger!!
I could not agree more! Hilarious, and dead-on. Best part, is the retards still haven't gotten it after all this time. I tip my proverbial hat to you Mr. Turkeyburger!
lmao

Bronx, NY

#11 Sep 24, 2012
Comments to yourself must be lonely there turkey
Charles Darwin

Reynoldsburg, OH

#12 Sep 24, 2012
Jessica Risner wrote:
I don't have kids...
Thank you!
tbay

Chillicothe, OH

#13 Sep 24, 2012
He doesn't bother me any either. He has just as much right to his opinion as the rest of us on this site. Grow a backbone people. Don't like it, don't look.
turkeyburger

San Pablo, CA

#14 Sep 24, 2012
i love how the mods tear down all my comments every night, kinda gives me a warm and fuzzy feeling
turkeyburger classmate

Chicago, IL

#15 Sep 24, 2012
I went to school with turkeyburger and we hung out after school often but he started hanging out in the bathrooms at the city park giving old men bj,s and handys in the stall and I had to quit hanging with him .he's got a fetish for old men .....last I heard he was hanging at rest stops doing his thing. crazy how people turn out ....woulda never dreamed ole turkeybuger woulda been in bathrooms sucking on old turkey slongs guess ya really never know ANYBODY !!!
turkeyburger

San Pablo, CA

#16 Sep 24, 2012
hey i had to make money some how, i dont do that any more i work up at roosters in circleville now, you should come up and visit
turkeyburger classmate

Chicago, IL

#17 Sep 24, 2012
turkeyburger wrote:
hey i had to make money some how, i dont do that any more i work up at roosters in circleville now, you should come up and visit
you should go back to sucking cocks instead of cooking them seems you have a god given talent at playing the skin flute ....
Classified

United States

#18 Sep 24, 2012
turkeyburger wrote:
You work at Roosters? Why you no make the turkey wings?:)
turkeyburger classmate

Chicago, IL

#19 Sep 24, 2012
Perfect job for ya though turkey you get to be around cock ALL DAY and u get paid for it ...its a win win situation for ya bub .
turkeyburger

San Pablo, CA

#20 Sep 24, 2012
cooking the chicken pays more i was only getting 25 cents per cock. come on up sometime and ask for me, im myke sines
turkeyburger classmate

Chicago, IL

#21 Sep 24, 2012
turkeyburger wrote:
let me guess turkey you want me to meet u in the BATHROOM ??????
turkeyburger classmate

Chicago, IL

#22 Sep 24, 2012
turkeyburger wrote:
i love how the mods tear down all my comments every night, kinda gives me a warm and fuzzy feeling
YEA you get a warm feeling everynight all right .shot right across your face strait from papaws meat whistle you been playing .
turkeyburger

San Pablo, CA

#23 Sep 24, 2012
sure just ask for a turkey special
turkeyburger classmate

Chicago, IL

#24 Sep 24, 2012
turkeyburger wrote:
cooking the chicken pays more i was only getting 25 cents per cock. come on up sometime and ask for me, im myke sines
Ohhhhh I would like nothing more than to have u standing in front of me so I could show you what a MAN will do to a cocksucking little punk like you ..... If I thought that was your real name I woulda already hunted you down !!! Now papaw is calling your name BOY better put your lipstick on and do YOUR JOB !!!
turkeyburger

San Pablo, CA

#25 Sep 24, 2012
it is my real name, if you dont believe me call roosters and ask for me

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chillicothe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
taylor mineheart 9 min winnie the pooh 1
Tammy hall and sister or sister in law named terry 56 min Itell 3
Kim Rinehart????? (Feb '12) 1 hr Lulu 111
Herilhy moving 3 hr You Got That Right 1
..Keep One~Drop One.. (Oct '13) 5 hr Honest Babe 3,728
Portsmouth Ambulance 6 hr Charlie the Tuna 3
tiffany tatman 6 hr He Spanks It 7
Drug deal gone wrong.... 23 hr Natalie 46
More from around the web

Personal Finance