are there any cancer support groups i...

are there any cancer support groups in chillicothe ohio?!?

Posted in the Chillicothe Forum

support

Chillicothe, OH

#1 Apr 19, 2012
I am looking for a cancer support group. i have called the american cancer society, adena hospital, paint valley mental health, ect. and they all keep sending me information for support groups in columbus. My father has cancer, he is to tried to drive to columbus and back for a 1hr support group. does chillicothe have anything in this nature?

Since: Jan 12

Chillicothe, OH

#2 Apr 19, 2012
support wrote:
I am looking for a cancer support group. i have called the american cancer society, adena hospital, paint valley mental health, ect. and they all keep sending me information for support groups in columbus. My father has cancer, he is to tried to drive to columbus and back for a 1hr support group. does chillicothe have anything in this nature?
Look in the newspaper they list all kinds of support groups the dates and times. Also call Adena hospice and the new cancer center out by the hospital. I am sorry to here about your father. I know how you feel we just lost my husbands father on 1-1-11 to lung cancer. You will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chillicothe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Clowns 1 hr KarlaM 3
Looking for ivy smallwood (Jan '16) 5 hr Wonderer 14
Ammi from the ville 5 hr Punisher 12
Donnie Ray Davidson (Jan '15) 5 hr Anon 3
Haley woods 7 hr Thisguy70 1
Big layoff at Kenworth 7 hr Coon 32
Snitches 7 hr Andre 29
Sexiest milfs and Cougars in Chillicothe 12 hr down with it 58

Chillicothe Jobs

More from around the web