Curious

Longview, TX

#23 Nov 10, 2012
Just a note to "whatever". Start retaining what you are actually reading, I wasn't talking "smack" about anyone just had some legitimate questions. I was not judging anyone, just our legal system. If you can't be an adult and handle it get the f&@$ off the forum.
idk

Chillicothe, OH

#24 Nov 10, 2012
whatever wrote:
who cares it was so long ago!!! yes he has a past!!! get over it!! i dont know either one of these guys but its apparent to me they found nighingale more guilty then arthurs if they didnt arthurs would still be locked up!!! lets clean out everyones closet thats talkin smack about arthurs i bet your not innocent even if you think you are your not!!
well aparently we care and none of us said we are innocent if you have an issue with this convo then go away and dont read it k
Phalic symbol

Chillicothe, OH

#25 Nov 10, 2012
I think I know who curious is, but dont care. Just saying.
Curious bystander

Chillicothe, OH

#26 Nov 10, 2012
Curious wrote:
Let me just clarify the info I want is on Nightingale, not Arthurs
I was watching the show in bio Final Witness and they were on it for that guy that was murdered and left in a cornfield! My boyfriend was in shock bc he knew Shawn and Arthur's. so anyway long story short the cops brought Arthur's in and told him he was next on the dude that killed that boys list to kill so he rolled and Shawn wouldn't so long story short for his testimony he got 4 and bc Shawn was not a snitch he got 20. Now mind u I don't even know these guys I just watched the show. It's called a mothers revenge I believe.
Phalic symbol

Chillicothe, OH

#27 Nov 10, 2012
Funny, street terms like snitch for not telling the truth. Like he wasnt supposed to for some code or something. This is an obvious example of why telling the truth is what you are supposed to do, and what happens when you dont.
idk

Chillicothe, OH

#28 Nov 10, 2012
woooow sooo looked up mike on the facebook and he has one looks like him having kids is true but dosnt look like hes hurting for money too bad got a nice motorcycle and a nice truck but no job where is it comming from makes you wonder do they pay you to tell or maby he is in drug dealing idk just a thought
whatever

Chillicothe, OH

#29 Nov 10, 2012
well lets see a forum was actually started to talk shit it apparent bc thats what all you retards do on here!! I do read clearly and i can clearly read some comments on here that is smack!!! so if you wasnt talkin sh#t then my comment must not go towards you!!! Im sure your to iggnorant to figure that out though! Also since this is a public forum and people can post there opionions on it guess what i wont be fuckin off anytime soon! thanks though!!
idk

Chillicothe, OH

#30 Nov 11, 2012
whatever wrote:
well lets see a forum was actually started to talk shit it apparent bc thats what all you retards do on here!! I do read clearly and i can clearly read some comments on here that is smack!!! so if you wasnt talkin sh#t then my comment must not go towards you!!! Im sure your to iggnorant to figure that out though! Also since this is a public forum and people can post there opionions on it guess what i wont be fuckin off anytime soon! thanks though!!
ok apparently u are the only retard on here trying to talk shit you are also the only ignorant one on here for being on a forum you dont
even like and for being on a site that you think retards talk shit on and thats it when you are sitting on the same site talking shit
so why dont you take a look at yourself and at what your doing before you go around trying to talk smack to other ppl
whatever

Chillicothe, OH

#31 Nov 11, 2012
idk wrote:
<quoted text>
ok apparently u are the only retard on here trying to talk shit you are also the only ignorant one on here for being on a forum you dont
even like and for being on a site that you think retards talk shit on and thats it when you are sitting on the same site talking shit
so why dont you take a look at yourself and at what your doing before you go around trying to talk smack to other ppl
Your to stupid to understand anything i said!!! How about this! Why is someone elses life so important to you? Just curious.
Allu

Chillicothe, OH

#32 Nov 11, 2012
He has herpes!
Anal Andy

Columbus, OH

#33 Nov 11, 2012
whatever wrote:
you really need to turn your spellcheck and grammar check back on. Consult your owner's manual. Or, simply go back to school.
me

Chillicothe, OH

#34 Nov 11, 2012
He was involved but didn't hurt anyone. The others are the ones that really hurt people. He's not completely right but not someone to be afraid of
JSHW

Radcliff, KY

#35 Nov 11, 2012
Is this the same Shawn whose mother is Judy Nightengale?
Clark W Griswold

Columbus, OH

#36 Nov 11, 2012
I thought her name was Florence nightingale.
Twisted soul

Chillicothe, OH

#37 Nov 11, 2012
Curious wrote:
They aren't just now in trouble like I said Nightingale has been down 11 years. I know first to talk gets the best deal but 4 vs 20 just doesn't seem right. Does anyone know anything else about Nightingale that could have shifted things against him. And yes there was a hit list and Arthurs and Nightingale were both on it.
Probably the fact he was a known coke dealer
Amy

Columbus, OH

#38 Nov 11, 2012
Lol
idk

Chillicothe, OH

#39 Nov 11, 2012
Allu wrote:
He has herpes!
thts sooo crazy bcus i head the same thing and he has been with alot
diff. girls
Curious

Longview, TX

#40 Nov 12, 2012
Twisted soul wrote:
<quoted text>
Probably the fact he was a known coke dealer
So that is the reason? They were ALL known drug dealers and he did testify for the prosecution too. Still 4 vs 20 for a kid who didn't kill anyone seems a bit skewed. After all he was given 20 for the murder case not just for drug dealing, not that I am condoning that, I'm not). Still. Stuff doesn't add up.
Curious

Longview, TX

#41 Nov 12, 2012
Plus have a little respect and leave Shawn's mama out of it
Curious

Longview, TX

#42 Nov 12, 2012
I would be very remiss if I did not add my condolences to Andrews family and his mama. They are truly victims.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chillicothe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
hardesty bed bug ranch 22 min Free Rent 3
..Keep One~Drop One.. (Oct '13) 37 min 40ish 2,056
mike Colvin n Emily kuhn 38 min OMG she did it again 14
Aaron price??? 1 hr Turned Snitch 14
My crack cocaine addiction has ruined my life! 4 hr Anonymous 27
Pharmacist? 5 hr big pimpin 4
Three Drug Raids In Chillicothe 6 hr Chillicothe girl 100
Chillicothe Dating
Find my Match

Chillicothe People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chillicothe News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chillicothe

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:25 pm PST

NBC Sports 8:25PM
Is this the end of the Mike Smith era in Atlanta?
Bleacher Report 9:37 PM
Tashaun Gipson's Knee Injury a Major Blow to Browns Secondary
Bleacher Report 9:39 PM
How Gordon Opened Up Browns Offense in Week 12
NBC Sports12:49 AM
Hoyer recovers, leads Browns past Falcons, 26-24 - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 3:09 AM
Falcons clock management comes into focus after loss