lol. maybe in high school.
idk

Chillicothe, OH

#7 Nov 10, 2012
taste of what
hmmm

Chillicothe, OH

#8 Nov 10, 2012
i think hes cute heard he has gf with kids tho?
hmmm

Chillicothe, OH

#10 Nov 10, 2012
y is he in prison
Just curios

Dublin, OH

#11 Nov 10, 2012
idk wrote:
taste of what
the taste of cock. And I'm sure he's getting a mouthful every night from bubba.
Curious

Tyler, TX

#12 Nov 10, 2012
Just curios wrote:
<quoted text>the taste of cock. And I'm sure he's getting a mouthful every night from bubba.
Can't anyone give me any legitimate background on this dude. There has to be a reason Arthurs got 4 years and he got 20. Besides he made it to the cops first to talk. Tell me about him, if you know. Talking about cock doesn't tell me shit! I have been out of Columbus for a long time and I don't know these players at all. I don't have a side I just want info. 4 years vs 20 for the same amount of culpability seems wrong there has to be some missing pieces here, and yes I have read the court records. They all just seemed scared of that douche bag Conway. Now that is a dude I hope is getting from "bubba" all day and night!!!
Curious

Tyler, TX

#13 Nov 10, 2012
Let me just clarify the info I want is on Nightingale, not Arthurs
iou

Chillicothe, OH

#14 Nov 10, 2012
ok somone tell me what is going on y are they in prison
Curious

Tyler, TX

#15 Nov 10, 2012
Arthurs is out. Nightingale went down for 20 yrs for conspiracy to commit murder etc. Read the case Ohio vs. Conway. Nightingale has 9 yrs left.
iou

Chillicothe, OH

#16 Nov 10, 2012
this oh vs conway says this all happens in 2006 why is are they just now in trouble
jay

Chillicothe, OH

#17 Nov 10, 2012
willingness to cooperate, usually the first that turns states evidence gets the best deal, so arthurs probably talked first and nightengale probably refused to talk until he heard a co conspirator did, supposedly the conway dude threatened both of their lives if they talked and put a contract out on them.
iou

Chillicothe, OH

#18 Nov 10, 2012
yea but clear back in 2006 i dont get it somone plz explain
Curious

Tyler, TX

#19 Nov 10, 2012
They aren't just now in trouble like I said Nightingale has been down 11 years. I know first to talk gets the best deal but 4 vs 20 just doesn't seem right. Does anyone know anything else about Nightingale that could have shifted things against him. And yes there was a hit list and Arthurs and Nightingale were both on it.
idk

Chillicothe, OH

#20 Nov 10, 2012
ok everything is helpful but i wanna know what is going on with mike these days i mean he has kids killed somebody and hear hes delt with drugs i wonder if hes doing better and a good dad
whatever

Chillicothe, OH

#21 Nov 10, 2012
who cares it was so long ago!!! yes he has a past!!! get over it!! i dont know either one of these guys but its apparent to me they found nighingale more guilty then arthurs if they didnt arthurs would still be locked up!!! lets clean out everyones closet thats talkin smack about arthurs i bet your not innocent even if you think you are your not!!
Curious

Tyler, TX

#22 Nov 10, 2012
I couldn't speak to that, but I will say the things that make us fall the hardest and furthest in life are often what teaches us the most and makes us better people in the end. He was young and on the wrong road, that doesn't mean he still is. Plus correction he didn't kill anyone. Then again I don't know some people don't learn.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chillicothe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Add a word, Drop a word (Jan '13) 1 hr whatimeisit 2,668
Strip Bar coming Soon (Feb '17) 2 hr joanna50 31
The local disease... 3 hr joanna50 29
christy scherer (Jul '14) 3 hr Jessicas daddy 20
Disgusted 3 hr joanna50 257
Sam kellough 5 hr Joe 3
Noel and magil family 5 hr trailertrash 12

Chillicothe Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance