First Prev
of 2
Next Last
dream about u

United States

#1 Sep 15, 2012
Wat does anyone know about kirk evans?
Iknowhim

Athens, OH

#2 Sep 15, 2012
dream about u wrote:
Wat does anyone know about kirk evans?
. He is a good guy I used to fish with him growing up
smh

Lancaster, OH

#3 Sep 15, 2012
dream about u wrote:
Wat does anyone know about kirk evans?
if its Kirk Anthony Evans he is on the offenders list. Watch out!
glade

United States

#4 Sep 15, 2012
I also grew up with kirk.he is a good guy.yes he is on that list but not everyone who is on there molested a kid. Kirk is honest if u wanna know abt him then ask him.
Iknowhim

Athens, OH

#5 Sep 15, 2012
smh wrote:
<quoted text>
if its Kirk Anthony Evans he is on the offenders list. Watch out!
. He is on the list cause he was 18 and his girl was 17 and had sex he broke up with her she called the law that's what's wrong with the system

Since: Sep 12

Chillicothe, OH

#6 Sep 15, 2012
I went to school with him he was always a nice guy I knew his sister better but they are nice people. Yeah he got screwed over on that deal with that girl.
Anal Andy

Columbus, OH

#7 Sep 15, 2012
I think I sucked him off.
chuck cash

Chillicothe, OH

#8 Sep 18, 2012
we raped that girl he held her down first while I pounded her then I held her down so he could hit it the only reason he didn't go to the pin is cause he turned evidence on me the first on who squeal's the first one gets the deal
Wow really

Circleville, OH

#9 Sep 18, 2012
chuck cash wrote:
we raped that girl he held her down first while I pounded her then I held her down so he could hit it the only reason he didn't go to the pin is cause he turned evidence on me the first on who squeal's the first one gets the deal
if this is chuck cash u have always been a weirdo creeper even when u used to goto the skate-a-way back in the day, several girls said u tried to force yourself on them so I hope u go back to jail cause I was one of those girls
lolol

Sabina, OH

#10 Sep 19, 2012
AWWE KIRK . WHAT A SWEETHEART , GREAT GUY . FUN DOWN TO EARTH . hear he has a lol boy now and doing really well for himself . He's a honest fellow and far from anything bad , he really did get screwed over with that offender situation. I've known him for a long time when I went through my divorce back in 05 he was a good friend . What ever happened to him ?
well

Plymouth, MI

#11 Sep 20, 2012
Yea that girl turned in three guys..maybe even four when things werent going her way. Her mom allowed it all. They were not very much apart in age.
Ally

Chillicothe, OH

#12 Sep 20, 2012
That girl was 13 not 17 and Kirk was at least 22 or 23!!
yuck

Lancaster, OH

#13 Sep 20, 2012
I dated him for like 2 weeks and started to feel threatened by him because I wouldn't give it up. He would get mad and almost had a growl to his voice when this went on. Finally I kicked him to the curb! I didn't know about the sex offender deal until after but very glad I was smart.
dont go there

Columbus, OH

#14 Sep 21, 2012
smh wrote:
<quoted text>
if its Kirk Anthony Evans he is on the offenders list. Watch out!
Stupid people should be educated before speaking
dont go there

Columbus, OH

#15 Sep 21, 2012
lolol wrote:
AWWE KIRK . WHAT A SWEETHEART , GREAT GUY . FUN DOWN TO EARTH . hear he has a lol boy now and doing really well for himself . He's a honest fellow and far from anything bad , he really did get screwed over with that offender situation. I've known him for a long time when I went through my divorce back in 05 he was a good friend . What ever happened to him ?
Kirk is doing good..has a son and family... ;)
dont go there

Columbus, OH

#16 Sep 21, 2012
chuck cash wrote:
we raped that girl he held her down first while I pounded her then I held her down so he could hit it the only reason he didn't go to the pin is cause he turned evidence on me the first on who squeal's the first one gets the deal
Chuck.. ur freaking stupid and a low life... ur admitting rap u nasty bastard!!!
dreamy

Jackson, OH

#17 Sep 22, 2012
He is so dreamy. Sexy eyes and a great body . Any grip would be lucky to have him .
brahahaha

Jackson, OH

#18 Sep 22, 2012
Can't rape the willing . That girl was a slut . And still is . And she wasn't 13 she was 17 it even says so in the original complaint and court records . Get a life .
imin43216

Mansfield, OH

#19 Sep 23, 2012
dream about u wrote:
Wat does anyone know about kirk evans?
Why do you want to know about him?
Ally

Chillicothe, OH

#20 Sep 23, 2012
brahahaha wrote:
Can't rape the willing . That girl was a slut . And still is . And she wasn't 13 she was 17 it even says so in the original complaint and court records . Get a life .


Funny because she is what 23 or 24 now? She is the same age as my sister whom will be 23 in December. I also worked with her 6 years ago and she was just turning 18 I do believe.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chillicothe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nick Mendenhall 9 min dont be crazy 12
..Keep One~Drop One.. (Oct '13) 28 min Red_Forman 4,202
brandy lee cawood (Jan '14) 29 min Worsepersonever 58
who's tha snitches (Aug '11) 37 min SnitchingStealing 25
april ferrell (Jan '15) 45 min Brothers in Arms 102
April Ferells(murdered) best friend is messing ... 1 hr April ferrell 4
Jamie Dixon 2 hr SMH 16
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chillicothe Mortgages