Rozelle Creek Man videoing teens

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#21 Jan 19, 2014
thetruthishard2handle wrote:
I just don't see the point in letting your daughter stay in a house with someone especially when they're not related father figure or not she should never have let her stat then it wouldn't have happened, people should be smarter than that
Even if she would have been visiting to hunt as they said, and not spending the night, it still would have happened.
fuzzynutz

United States

#22 Jan 19, 2014
Who was the guy?
jacci

Logan, OH

#24 Jan 19, 2014
i wonder who the guy is, too. how old is he? i can't find the article.
turkeyburger

San Francisco, CA

#25 Jan 19, 2014
must have showed the judge those tapes and he traded his freedom for them. must have been some good stuff
His neighbor

Miami, FL

#26 Jan 19, 2014
fuzzynutz wrote:
Who was the guy?
His name is Wesley DePugh. You can do a search on the gazette website. Some people say it isn't like him but I don't know.

One poster said it still would've happened even if they didn't stay the night but I disagree. In that case they wouldn't be showering at his house. When people get together to hunt they don't go into each other's houses & shower.
turkeyburger

San Francisco, CA

#27 Jan 19, 2014
was this the one with Erica Reisinger
His neighbor

Miami, FL

#28 Jan 19, 2014
turkeyburger wrote:
was this the one with Erica Reisinger
I didn't hear the girl's name. Or her friend. I can't help but wonder about this story. Why would the girls be showering "together?" Maybe a bit odd all the way around.
So, what do you know about Erica Reisinger? Was she involved in something like this?
turkeyburger

San Francisco, CA

#29 Jan 19, 2014
i think shes the mother of the girl
His neighbor

Miami, FL

#30 Jan 19, 2014
turkeyburger wrote:
i think shes the mother of the girl
I don't know what to make of it. Was Erica shacked up with him at some point? If so, I wonder if she finally understands to ignorance of allowing the girl to hang at a grown man's house. Also, I gotta wonder what the girl's friend's mom thinks!! Also, he must've been planning ahead. Wonder how many times girls have stayed there... Interesting.
turkeyburger

San Francisco, CA

#31 Jan 19, 2014
we she shared an address with him at a point and has three female crotch fruit, one looks to be close to teenaged

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#32 Jan 19, 2014
His neighbor wrote:
<quoted text>
His name is Wesley DePugh. You can do a search on the gazette website. Some people say it isn't like him but I don't know.
One poster said it still would've happened even if they didn't stay the night but I disagree. In that case they wouldn't be showering at his house. When people get together to hunt they don't go into each other's houses & shower.
I believe the article said it taped them using the bathroom as well, sounds like the shower was a bonus for him
Spermy

United States

#33 Jan 20, 2014
There is no scientific proof that sex between adults and children is in ANY WAY detrimental to the child. Wake up and educate yourselves.

Since: Jan 13

Lexington, KY

#34 Jan 20, 2014
Spermy wrote:
There is no scientific proof that sex between adults and children is in ANY WAY detrimental to the child. Wake up and educate yourselves.
Have you been smoking crack?. Scientific proof has nothing to do with it. Tremendous damage is done to a child and any adult that would have sex with a child needs exterminated.
Readbeforerespon ding

Columbus, OH

#35 Jan 20, 2014
I don't think it's the same one that was was with Erika, he should be younger. The article said he was 40, the one with Erika would only be around 34ish.
turkeyburger

San Francisco, CA

#36 Jan 20, 2014
well considering that is the only Wesley DePugh in the central ohio area, there is another one down in jackson i believe
His neighbor

Chicago, IL

#37 Jan 20, 2014
Readbeforeresponding wrote:
I don't think it's the same one that was was with Erika, he should be younger. The article said he was 40, the one with Erika would only be around 34ish.
Wesley DePugh on Rozelle Creek Road is 34ish. I don't know how the Gazette got his age wrong but it's the same one who graduated from Huntington school.

And what idiot thinks sex between adults and children is okay? He must be living under a rock.
Sky gazer

Chillicothe, OH

#38 Jan 20, 2014
How exactly is it the mothers fault? This man was a positive role model in this girl life for years and years then this happens after a break up and it's her fault? They could have been together for seventeen years, you don't know that! It is the perverted man who video taped a child's fault! It isn't the girls, it isn't the mothers, they are the victim. If my husband, brother, grandpa, uncle, or any male in my life ever video taped a child I would turn them in quicker than I dont know what! I would also make sure they got the help they needed to make sure they didn't violate any other children!
turkeyburger

San Francisco, CA

#39 Jan 20, 2014
the guy is a victim the girl set him up im sure under her mothers orders
His neighbor

Chicago, IL

#40 Jan 21, 2014
Sky gazer wrote:
How exactly is it the mothers fault? This man was a positive role model in this girl life for years and years then this happens after a break up and it's her fault? They could have been together for seventeen years, you don't know that! It is the perverted man who video taped a child's fault! It isn't the girls, it isn't the mothers, they are the victim. If my husband, brother, grandpa, uncle, or any male in my life ever video taped a child I would turn them in quicker than I dont know what! I would also make sure they got the help they needed to make sure they didn't violate any other children!
I'm not saying the guy is innocent. He is guilty, of course. But I don't care what kind of relationship mommy and boyfriend had; they broke up. That means he is nothing to that girl or any other girl. A mother isn't very intelligent if she lets her young girl stay unsupervised at ANY mans house. That's just common sense.
It sounds like it was a place for girls to hang out. There was a friend along. And... Which girl was videotaped? Only the exfirfriend's? Her friend? Or both? Neither should have slept over. And...why were they showering together? That doesn't seem right. Wonder if there were more cameras...
Were the girls playing to him? Not that that lessens his culpability.
Bottom line- mothers, stop putting your daughters in situations that allow things to happen to them.
Yes, the guy is a pervert. But if mom would do her job perverts wouldn't have easy opportunities to get to them.

Since: Jan 14

United States

#41 Jan 21, 2014
His neighbor wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not saying the guy is innocent. He is guilty, of course. But I don't care what kind of relationship mommy and boyfriend had; they broke up. That means he is nothing to that girl or any other girl. A mother isn't very intelligent if she lets her young girl stay unsupervised at ANY mans house. That's just common sense.
It sounds like it was a place for girls to hang out. There was a friend along. And... Which girl was videotaped? Only the exfirfriend's? Her friend? Or both? Neither should have slept over. And...why were they showering together? That doesn't seem right. Wonder if there were more cameras...
Were the girls playing to him? Not that that lessens his culpability.
Bottom line- mothers, stop putting your daughters in situations that allow things to happen to them.
Yes, the guy is a pervert. But if mom would do her job perverts wouldn't have easy opportunities to get to them.
I completely agree with your opinion on this but, at the same time I also don't think its fair to assume that every man is capable of doing these things. I have two dads my real/biological dad & a step dad. My step dad has been a huge part of my life since I was around 3 years old. Him and my mom have split up many times over tge years but, he never stopped being a dad to my sister and I because of their disagreements. He still picked us up or came to my other dads house to see me. I went with him on a regular basis (as a child would visit with a dad they did not live with) and he never acted any different to us or done any weird perverted shit! I am thankful that my mom still allowed him to be in our lives, I would have missed out on the amazing second father that I have if she would have tried to keep him away. I think this is a very confusing situation. If you feel like you truly know someone and trust them, its not your fault, its the perverts fault for misusing that trust for their own disgusting wants. However, I think a lot of women these days will leave their kids with anyone. I guess it really just depends on the situation.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chillicothe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Let's put our minds together and solve this! 5 min Working Together 13
Cell Phones 8 min Bob 25
Moose Club 10 min Woo-boy 21
Chillicothe Inn Closure? 11 min the truth 33
..Keep One~Drop One.. (Oct '13) 15 min Doug77 3,484
Fahrra newkirshner 15 min Wondering 1
Where he at 19 min Woo-boy 2
Lesson from Sayre 2 hr BeeBee 156
Tiffany's phone video 3 hr Woo-boy 41
rib cage 3 hr Christina 118