Brunos Pizza
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
sweetpea

Chillicothe, OH

#1 Jan 30, 2012
Anyone else tried Brunos pizza? what did you think?
wow

Columbus, OH

#2 Jan 31, 2012
It was just ok. Manager was so mean go his employees. I wasn't impressed.
justsayin

Chillicothe, OH

#3 Jan 31, 2012
Didn't really like it. Pizza wasn't cooked long enough and service wasn't that great either. Will not b going back
Pizza lover

Van Wert, OH

#4 Feb 1, 2012
justsayin wrote:
Didn't really like it. Pizza wasn't cooked long enough and service wasn't that great either. Will not b going back
You are so wrong to even say that, we had the pizza and subs and they were great. You can always go somewhere else and eat the choice is yours, we will definitely be regulars at Bruno's Pizza.
zachsmomma

Chillicothe, OH

#5 Feb 1, 2012
How is it wrong? It was their experience.
lol

Van Wert, OH

#6 Feb 1, 2012
The competition must be hurting.
pizza lover

Chillicothe, OH

#7 Feb 1, 2012
I haven't tried it yet. I plan to check it out soon. Are they having any specials?
nope

Cleveland, OH

#8 Feb 1, 2012
I went twice...first time was told dough machine was broke so we went elsewhere no biggie...second time we did eat. Manager was so mean to the employees. He literally treated him like a dog. Pizza sucked too.
zachsmomma

Chillicothe, OH

#9 Feb 1, 2012
What do you mean by 'literally'? Did he put a collar on one of the employees? Take him out for a walk and pick up his crap? Stop using literally if you don't know what it means.
nope

Mount Gilead, OH

#10 Feb 4, 2012
Literally he treated him like a dog.
wendy3000

Chillicothe, OH

#11 Feb 4, 2012
Sounds like he figuratively treated him like a dog. Only people who never went 2 school use literally as an intensive.
neighbor

Potosi, MO

#12 Feb 4, 2012
My husband went there and said the manager had sweat dripping all over the place and a sweat rag laying around to wipe on. Also said he wasn't to nice to the employees. Then said he saw a guy in back eating food while cutting someones pizza. Said he wot be making a trip there again. Gross!
Concrete Angel

Chillicothe, OH

#13 Feb 4, 2012
We went there and it was the same as neighbor said. The manager was yelling at everyone while trying to take orders. He was rude to the customers. I told him our pizza wasn't done and he said he couldn't do anything about it because they cooked it as long as they could. The crust was raw. No more trips for me. Without changes they will not last a year.
mark

Chillicothe, OH

#14 Feb 4, 2012
thanks for the info wont be trying it! i dont like bad restaurant experiances! ill stick to what i know and like lol!
Yes

Van Wert, OH

#15 Feb 4, 2012
It's strange the reviews are completely different on the other Chillicothe site. 50 pizzas last night for Kenworth. Hummm
Place was very busy inside.
mark

Chillicothe, OH

#16 Feb 4, 2012
Yes wrote:
It's strange the reviews are completely different on the other Chillicothe site. 50 pizzas last night for Kenworth. Hummm
Place was very busy inside.
that is strange ill send a test rat there first to see if they like it i might try it lol wonder if my sister in law feels froggy lol!
TheGodfather

Van Wert, OH

#17 Feb 4, 2012
Nothing will ever beat godfathers period
mark

Chillicothe, OH

#18 Feb 4, 2012
TheGodfather wrote:
Nothing will ever beat godfathers period
yeah i agree!
Just saying

Chillicothe, OH

#19 Feb 4, 2012
wendy3000 wrote:
Sounds like he figuratively treated him like a dog. Only people who never went 2 school use literally as an intensive.
There are some people who went to school that are insensitive and rude.
Mark

United States

#20 Feb 4, 2012
Just saying wrote:
<quoted text>There are some people who went to school that are insensitive and rude.

Agree!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chillicothe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Knock Knock ... special delivery for Assad 24 min Gonnagetcha 69
mike colvin 2 hr smiff_and_wesson 10
President Trump Nobel Prize 2 hr joanna50 67
Second street hookers 3 hr Sick 10
Massieville Big Guy 4 hr Randy 13
josh gumm (Apr '12) 9 hr tha dogg 36
candace gray 10 hr proper gent 11

Chillicothe Jobs

Personal Finance

Chillicothe Mortgages