First Prev
of 5
Next Last
haha

Waverly, OH

#1 Nov 4, 2012
That's funny that you admitted to being you.
haha

Waverly, OH

#2 Nov 4, 2012
Victory. Sorry no recent or uglier pics I could get ahold of. That one done the trick. Lol. Some friends you have. Ty Tanya's friend.
haha

Waverly, OH

#3 Nov 4, 2012
You unveiled yourself. All that talk about not knowing a Tanya eyre, having a job, being divorced, and all the other crap. Well now people know you are a FAKE. LOL.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#4 Nov 4, 2012
Great another one
tbay

United States

#5 Nov 4, 2012
Good lord you seriously need help. Have you ever one time stopped to realize that there are people/idiots just like you that come on here posting under my nic to mess with your dumbass??? I'll tell your obsessed ass one last time (take notes, bitch), I don't know your stalker ass, the bitch you call tanya, or any of your damn banjo pickin, snuff spittin, snap card usin, social security check gettin, oxygen theivin ass family. I have been on topix long before you swamp yaks hit the scene bitch, so step off. If you don't like that girl, go whoop it and stop running your damn white trashin, sperm belchin ass mouth at someone who don't even KNOW your ass. We get it, you know how to make 20 threads. You will never understand how annoying and lame you are, because to you it's cool and funny. You were that kid that got made fun of and never fit in. Grow up, weirdo.
Just me

Chicago, IL

#6 Nov 4, 2012
I think are pathetic why can't you guys leave tbay alone,any iddot in there right mind we know which tbay is real,ppl can tell from the saying,words spelled right and etc,get a life ppl and stop bein do retarted !
mike

Waverly, OH

#7 Nov 4, 2012
Ok well she did just identified herself in a photo.
truth spitta

United States

#8 Nov 4, 2012
haha wrote:
That's funny that you admitted to being you.
You are such a loser. Hahahhaha. Can we say obsessed???
mike

Waverly, OH

#9 Nov 4, 2012
Look under sneetches. She said that is her photo.
mike

Waverly, OH

#10 Nov 4, 2012
I don't think so. I think haha called you out on a history of lies.
ohno

Waverly, OH

#11 Nov 4, 2012
This sucks. I thought you were nice. I checked out her fb (Tanya eyre). It's looks real to me.
ohno

Waverly, OH

#12 Nov 4, 2012
:(
tbay

United States

#13 Nov 4, 2012
mike wrote:
I don't think so. I think haha called you out on a history of lies.
Not to be rude Mike, but I've been on topix long before any of these idiots showed up fighting with each other. To be honest if you believe this psycho, I can't help you with that. I don't know what thread you are refering too, nor do I care. I don't know how much clearer I can make it for you idiots. If your gonna accuse me of being these mentioned people, I would expect you to be smart enough to realize that there are about three of them posting under my name and several others. Good lord the dumb ones kill me.
mike

Waverly, OH

#14 Nov 4, 2012
tbay wrote:
<quoted text>Not to be rude Mike, but I've been on topix long before any of these idiots showed up fighting with each other. To be honest if you believe this psycho, I can't help you with that. I don't know what thread you are refering too, nor do I care. I don't know how much clearer I can make it for you idiots. If your gonna accuse me of being these mentioned people, I would expect you to be smart enough to realize that there are about three of them posting under my name and several others. Good lord the dumb ones kill me.
I would but its plain as day. Look what you said under hookers. You admitted to that pic.
tbay

United States

#15 Nov 4, 2012
You idiot. That's not me posting. Are you really that dumb??? Please stop breathing near me. Please.
tbay

United States

#16 Nov 4, 2012
Are you talking about the hookers thread post where I posted and said nic??? That's my post and I said if you're gonna use my NIC as in NICKNAME you idiot, because the Tbay poster did just that. I can't believe you're that dumb. Nic is not pic. Please learn how to read if this is the post you are refering too. Since you're so interested in me mike, please look at other previous posts where I used the word nic for nickname. Another thing, if you are the x inmate, do you not remember me telling you that Asia had a man? I know that because I know her. Not seeing how this chick they think I am would know her.
foster

Waverly, OH

#17 Nov 4, 2012
So are you the good Tbay or the bad Tbay.
tbay

United States

#18 Nov 4, 2012
foster wrote:
So are you the good Tbay or the bad Tbay.
Lol. There's only one tbay. I've had this nic from day one. It's my old mans name that starts with a T and bay is a lil term I use for baby. Hence tbay. You can usually tell the impostors honesty by the maturity level alone.
tbay

United States

#19 Nov 4, 2012
ohno wrote:
This sucks. I thought you were nice. I checked out her fb (Tanya eyre). It's looks real to me.
I'm sure that person is real. But that person is really not me. I have fb. I have half a mind to message her and tell her she has a stalker, but to be honest I just can't imagine that she's much better than these other morons stalking her, and now me.
foster

Waverly, OH

#20 Nov 4, 2012
Understand.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chillicothe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Moore wanting money from being unemployed lol 19 min Really 72
America needs Jesus Christ and the Word of God 31 min cozy wozy 20
Israel President Benjamin Netanyaho will be spe... 44 min jean genie 25
drug overdoses 1 hr joanna50 73
hotels in chillicothe 1 hr daisy 8
cliff 1 hr wondering 16
im looking for someone to breed my grandmother 1 hr Helen Roper 5
Zane trace boys coach is the worst coach ever!! 2 hr Zt grad 68
Chillicothe Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chillicothe People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:15 pm PST

Bleacher Report12:15PM
Hawkins Wrote Fake Recommendation to Land an NFL Agent
Bleacher Report 2:00 PM
Should Browns Spend Big on Maclin or Draft WR?
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Did the Browns Make the Right Choice Signing Josh McCown over Brian Hoyer?
NFL 8:28 AM
Joe Haden on Browns CB Justin Gilbert: He's growing up
Bleacher Report11:42 AM
Run Stuffing DTs Headline Browns' Free Agent Big Board