brittany hughes (not the ine with a b...

brittany hughes (not the ine with a baby)

Posted in the Chillicothe Forum

that guy

Chillicothe, OH

#1 Jan 11, 2013
???
Hannah

Chillicothe, OH

#3 Jan 11, 2013
Way to be a drama queen that guy.
Smile

United States

#4 Jan 11, 2013
Herd she been round and round the block....she lies. Alot and she thinks she so country one min then turns around and acts ghetto I mean really
East side

United States

#5 Jan 11, 2013
Sexy lil body cute face...wouldn't mind givin it a try
therealangel1234

Columbus, OH

#6 Jan 11, 2013
I see someone dislikes all the girls in that group. What did they turn you down, maybe beat up your girlfriend. I mean there has to be a reason, what's the cause for your vendetta?
brittany hughes

Chillicothe, OH

#7 Jan 11, 2013
I've probably said this a million and one times IM NOT COUNTRY, I listen to country music and probably know more about workin in a car than you, & I like camo.. that doesn't mean I'm country at all.. & I'm far from ghetto. & 4 guys? I must get around. I'm 18 I'm gonna do what I want. get a life yo
jjjjj

Chillicothe, OH

#8 Jan 11, 2013
she's sexy
lexis

Chillicothe, OH

#9 Jan 11, 2013
brittany doesn't get around? you must be friends of tanners and holleys, or this is them trying to start shit. I mean you guys already posted that picture of her, just quit already
jd

Chillicothe, OH

#10 Jan 11, 2013
she's beautiful and I'm close friends with her cousin not once have I heard something bad about her till now.
kingston

Chillicothe, OH

#11 Jan 11, 2013
she's ugly as hell! no parents, no family, nothing. she's a dumb bitch that runs her mouth about everything. my family hates her and I hope she knows her diploma is ripped in a million pieces, shouldn't have left it at my house. she thinks she's country cause she dated my brother, she's fakey.
red chevy ridin high

Chillicothe, OH

#12 Jan 11, 2013
she has nothing. I'm glad my boy got away from her
Makay

Chillicothe, OH

#13 Jan 11, 2013
You all are dumb Af and talking crap on Brittany just proves your jealous. But hey of I were you I'd be jealous to
Haylee Bruno

United States

#14 Jan 11, 2013
Idgaf what any fuĀ°ker has to say about me but I'll tell ya right now.. She might not have family but she has the people she needs in her life thank God that ain't y'all cause your hateful Af you treat people like shit an for the country part IM not from here an I thank God everyday cause of people like this but yall ain't country either . Anyone can throw on freaking Boots ride an a truck have animals but where I was brought up at you don't treat people like that if your country you don't like drama .. There for you can move on with your lifes . In make one of these bout me idgaf .. dumb redneck can't talk right yeah I heard it all from this town . But step up to someones face an say crap . That way yall will think again as for the ged thing uh numnuts she can easiley go down there an get another one. They do got that crap on file .
Ashley Lovensheimer

Chillicothe, OH

#15 Jan 11, 2013
ya'll are really pathetic. brittany does have a family, always has & always will. family may not always be your parents, family is who's there for you at the drop of a dime & britt has plenty of people who will always be there for her. now as for ya'll family may be something different. didn't ya'll disown tanner & throw him out of your home, taking his truck while he was at work & all sorts of things. if that's "family" i'm sure britt wants no part. i've seen her around ya'll & away from ya'll & trust me, she is a much happier girl now that she got out of that hell hole funny farm. doesn't the CPO say that ya'll can't contact her as well? hm, might as well print this out for the court date. idiots.
Ashley Lovensheimer

Chillicothe, OH

#16 Jan 11, 2013
& i totally agree with Haylee - country isn't what you wear on your body & the music ya listen to. Country is the values and morals a person has, how they were raised. so what would that make a family full of no moral havin' hypocrites? ask yourselves that question before ya go bad mouthin' an amazing person.
Jamie

United States

#17 Jan 11, 2013
First of all she has family! She has me. U all are nothing but drama. Leave her name outta your mouth. She has moved on that's what you all need to do.
AreYouPoopinMe

Chillicothe, OH

#18 Jan 12, 2013
Who stoops low enough to comment on here talking about her family issues? The way I was raised, family has nothing to do with DNA, family is anyone who accepts you into their home as their own. And this bitch above me, bragging about ripping her diploma obviously isn't too bright? You can order new GED certificates, idiot. I mean, like EASILY order them. Tanner's entire family looks like some hills have eyes crap, and the song is true, they get it from they momma. Lmao. No, this isn't Brittany, this is just a fed up bitch. You are all a bunch of jackasses. Brittany is adorable, and you all can burn in hell if you think it's cute trying to hurt someone else mentally. She's way too strong for that childish attack you're trying to pull. Get out of here. This is over rated. I mean, is Tanner's family obsessed? They just can't let go? And as for her being country, country is a bitchin label, GET OVER IT. NO ONE IS CLAIMING TO BE COUNTRY. WE LIVE IN OHIO, WHO IS COUNTRY HERE FOR REAL? I mean bitchwad, Canada is more country than us, but if we live a backwoods way of life then so bitchshit be it. I really hate 90% of people in Chillicothe for the simple fact that almost everyone here is as fake as Jwowws breasts. That's all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chillicothe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Judgemental jerks on SOBB 49 min Axin 4
Lori is devouring fellow comics 2 hr Xyz 4
Carrie Herrn 2 hr sart 10
bbc 2 hr Honesty 3
Looking for male full blooded German Shepherd t... (Mar '14) 3 hr Honesty 135
Chillicothe theme song should be 5 hr hello 24
The Saddest Thing I've Ever Seen 6 hr Chelsie 5

Chillicothe Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance