Beth Johnston-Taylor or Brody Mcgraw!

Posted in the Chillicothe Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Anonymous

Chillicothe, OH

#1 Jan 26, 2013
Does anyone know these two?Heard they left town....I'm looking for them.......do you know anything about them?
roadrunner

Chillicothe, OH

#2 Jan 26, 2013
Idk But I do know one thing Beth needs to get away from that worthless bum.
Anonymous

Chillicothe, OH

#3 Jan 26, 2013
roadrunner wrote:
Idk But I do know one thing Beth needs to get away from that worthless bum.
You haven't seen either of them around town lately have you?
roadrunner

Chillicothe, OH

#4 Jan 26, 2013
No my kid used to see her but havent seen her for over a month
Redneck

Chillicothe, OH

#6 Jan 26, 2013
Beth lives on Skiver rd. her dads name is Robert Johnston that's where she was living hopes this helps
best forum yet

Chillicothe, OH

#7 Jan 26, 2013
Beth's dad is named Calvin. She is a skank. She is not to be trusted, and if you are looking for her it is prolly cause she ripped you off.Her mom's name is Jan and she has an older brother named J.R.
Brody

United States

#9 Jan 26, 2013
I'm on clay street with my dad. I dare ya to show up!
lol

Chillicothe, OH

#11 Jan 26, 2013
Do u mean junkie street thats where a lot of junkies hangs at like yourself.
real talk

Chillicothe, OH

#12 Jan 26, 2013
I heard they robbed chips...then they hid
the truth

United States

#14 Jan 27, 2013
I happen to see both of them all the time they both are doing just fine so leave em the help alone.
worthless

Chillicothe, OH

#16 Jan 27, 2013
They are in dayton
worthless

Chillicothe, OH

#17 Jan 27, 2013
I think at least i heard from a source that wouldnt lie, they are with brody mcgraws mom hiden
uhm

Chillicothe, OH

#18 Jan 27, 2013
Why the crap are they hiding? What'd they do this time?
John

Chillicothe, OH

#20 Jan 27, 2013
She needs to get away from him and find a good guy.
Onewhoknows

Columbus, OH

#23 Jan 29, 2013
Beth is a piece of trash. She has 2 kids that she left. She is a shitty parent strung out on drugs. The poor kids do not have a chance. She needs a foot up her ass! Sad excuse for a human!
curiositykilledt hecat

Columbus, OH

#25 Jan 30, 2013
Beth is a flat out joke!!! This is all going to end bad....being they are both dope heads and robbing people/businesses and shit!!! smh Next their going to do a B&E and end up shooting someone and killing them!!! Their not going to care because they are so F'd up!!! For him to get out of prison (12/11) and be on Parole for 3 years....he's really f'd and going back to prison for violation!!! I can't wait....I really can't!! That's my playground!! They are doing alright with the child support $ she gets from her boys dad....but you can't live forever off of it!! She is stealing from family and even her own children!!! She is taking the food out of her childrens mouths by selling her food stamps for drugs instead of giving the card to her mom...who is raising her kids!! But does Chillicothe care that her mom has had those boys for a long time but they still issue Beth the foodstamps AND Child Support....SMH I feel bad for the boys...I really do...I hope their not going to be but they could end up just like her!! It's very sad!! Beth and Brody need to go to jail for a very long long time!!!
John

Chillicothe, OH

#26 Jan 30, 2013
I was about to hook up with her but she ended up with that worthless guy. I would of staiting her up I would of stayed right with her and helped her get clean. But now I don't know if I would give her a chance because we was about to start hanging out intill he came around.
Ksee

Sarasota, FL

#27 Feb 4, 2013
best forum yet wrote:
Beth's dad is named Calvin. She is a skank. She is not to be trusted, and if you are looking for her it is prolly cause she ripped you off.Her mom's name is Jan and she has an older brother named J.R.
Wow! I can't believe I have heard from GOD? You must be him since you seem to being making judgements about people! Don't open your closet little girl or the ghosts will fall out!
Ksee

Sarasota, FL

#28 Feb 4, 2013
Guess it takes one to know one, huh? You must think you are GOD to be passing judgement on Beth!
curiositykilledthecat wrote:
Beth is a flat out joke!!! This is all going to end bad....being they are both dope heads and robbing people/businesses and shit!!! smh Next their going to do a B&E and end up shooting someone and killing them!!! Their not going to care because they are so F'd up!!! For him to get out of prison (12/11) and be on Parole for 3 years....he's really f'd and going back to prison for violation!!! I can't wait....I really can't!! That's my playground!! They are doing alright with the child support $ she gets from her boys dad....but you can't live forever off of it!! She is stealing from family and even her own children!!! She is taking the food out of her childrens mouths by selling her food stamps for drugs instead of giving the card to her mom...who is raising her kids!! But does Chillicothe care that her mom has had those boys for a long time but they still issue Beth the foodstamps AND Child Support....SMH I feel bad for the boys...I really do...I hope their not going to be but they could end up just like her!! It's very sad!! Beth and Brody need to go to jail for a very long long time!!!
Ksee

Sarasota, FL

#29 Feb 4, 2013
Onewhoknows wrote:
Beth is a piece of trash. She has 2 kids that she left. She is a shitty parent strung out on drugs. The poor kids do not have a chance. She needs a foot up her ass! Sad excuse for a human!
You better look in your own "trash can" before you pass judgement on others! I despise ignorance and YOU are the epidemy of it! I suspect YOU are a sad excuse for a human to run your trap like this?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chillicothe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Good Electrical Contractor (Aug '12) 1 hr Zach 7
Who is the best custody lawyer in Chillicothe? (Dec '12) 1 hr wow 54
anyone know a guy called lunchbox 1 hr just me 6
Heather Duncan 2 hr swagnasty 3
JESUS CHRIST King Kings & Lord of Lords. 3 hr Deciple of Christ 1
Greg Gardiner 4 hr just me 1
Ashley May 6 hr Ashley 6
Taylor hicks and Meghan Whalen (smoker friendly... 10 hr Love Chrissy 30
Chillicothe Dating
Find my Match